Problem With Airlocks

kojikomos

I do not know if I am the only one having this problem but whenever I try to open an airlock to an oxygen sealed room my tekkit freezes up and then crashes. Then when i try to restart and re enter the world i created it just crashes as soon as i enter the world. I do not know for sure if it is the air lock or the oxygen sealer. But i wanted to know if i was the only one having this problem or not and if there is a way to fix it?

We have the same problem with sealers that they will crash the server. We almost lost the moon because if it. Tryed to find what caused the crash but know it had to do with sealers since when we changed the config so glas wasnt counted as airtight anymore the sealers didnt try to seal the rooms and we could enter the server again without instantly crashing the game. So dont use sealers and if you wanna use them use glas so you can save the server if you encounter the same bugg as we did.

I looked in the bug section and did not see anything affiliated with this yet so i did not think it would be a bug. I wanted to see if i was the only one with the issue before i posted that it might be a bug.

It might be an unknown bug or a very specific one few people have... It's always worth a try posting stuff like this in the bug section. We won't bite. (Well, if you post like "halp i cras teh gam" we will... don't do that ;))

• 4 weeks later...

yeah the recent patch has fixed teh oxygen sealer issue. they were buggy when Tekkit first came out. Then they got fixed then they got buggy then they are now fixed again. Lets hope they stay that way. Though they are still a bit buggy since when you set one up you have to log out and log back in for it to actually start sealing.