*Totaltekkit has switched over to FTB Ultimate*

Totalfury

IGN: BAM_scope

What country are you from? UK.

Why TotalTekkit? Because as it said in the description i am tired of running a long way just to be griefed again, I also want a nice small community.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I'm not really sure i have not been on this account much but if i was it would be because i argure with abusive admins then they get mad and ban me.

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be rude, but YOU have to claim your land.. and it's still not 100% affective. ME systems it doesn't cover, also barrels it doesn't i don't think. I'm sorry you feel that way but many other people haven't had any problems. Perhaps you were not using the plugin correctly.

IGN: Dereliktt

What country are you from? USA

Why TotalTekkit? I own one of them huge servers you refer to, Looking for a place to play legit and have fun. You and I both know being a server owner isn't easy when you want to play legit =)

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope, will never find me there

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes

IGN: zacharyolala

What country are you from? Cayman Island

Why TotalTekkit? I want to play a fun but serious tekkit server

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Yes because me and friends use to joke around

IGN:hellknight397

What country are you from? North Carolina

Why TotalTekkit? I just want to play tekkit

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No not any that i know of

I made this one for my friend cause he doesn't have an account

IGN: BlackCalamity

What country: USA

Why: I love Servers with not many people, and I love building machinery and structures, So this server Would Be Great for me!

Would I find your name on MCBANS? If So Why: I Am Positive you will not, for I have never been banned From any server.

Do you agree to the rules above: Yes

IGN: MujiBuster - My brother made the account

What country are you from? England

Why TotalTekkit? I want to join a server where I'm not the only one

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No, first time playing online- normally play WoT.

IGN: ekboo217

What country are you from? USA

Why TotalTekkit? I'm looking for a server that isn't over run and impossible to play on.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Maybe. I had my own server that was whitelisted with my friends and we banned each other sometimes lol.

Do you agree to the rules above? yes

IGN: MujiBuster - My brother made the account

What country are you from? England

Why TotalTekkit? I want to join a server where I'm not the only one

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No, first time playing online- normally play WoT.

My brother made the name, not the account.

Sorry for the mixup

IGN: Mithraya

What country are you from?If you are asking current country it is America but I was born in England.

Why TotalTekkit? I want a server where the community is nice and where someone is most likely not spamming chat or If im playing with someone, I wont have to scroll though chat forever to find what they said.

Would I find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I was banned once on a server when a admin accidently dropped his powertool in spawn where I was then it went into my inventory and then my internet died so I couldn't get on and give it back to him and then I got banned for getting OP items without being ranked

Do you agree to the rules above?Yes

P.S. are there usually a few people on the server almost all the time? Because sometimes it's not as fun when you have no one to talk to. :(

IGN: Kybonator

What country are you from? America

Why TotalTekkit? I am getting back into tekkit and looking for a fun AND friendly server to play on.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I have been banned from one server when i first started playing minecraft in 2011 for griefing ( Listening to a mean friend )

IGN: Kybonator

What country are you from? America

Why TotalTekkit? I am getting back into tekkit and looking for a fun AND friendly server to play on.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I have been banned from one server when i first started playing minecraft in 2011 for griefing ( Listening to a mean friend )

I may have been banned on my friends server aswell (Jonny59000) because i let another person use my account

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons