[1.1.10] GlobalNetwork [Survival][Whitelisted][20 Slot][Community Based]

DantexPain

Name: Zach

IGN: foomister

Favorite Tekkit Mod: Either Thermal Expansion or Applied Energistics

What is your favorite activity besides minecraft? Soccer

Tell us a little about yourself: (3-5 sentences is preferred) In minecraft, I love to design systems that are self. These systems tends to involve automating certain aspects like farming, refining, and crafting are a huge part of my builds. I live in the Midwest in a decent sized suburb. I work at a local Dairy Queen, but because of the weather and because of how cold it's getting here, I tend to have a lot of free time on my hands. Other games that I play are: Portal, Civilization, and Day Z.

Tell us about something you like about yourself: I tend to come up with intricate machine systems that work very well. Automating certain aspects like farming, refining, and crafting are a huge part of my builds.

Tell us about something you don't like about yourself: My building skills are a bit below par (my friend tends to build a base, I tend to fill it with machines).

Name: Yoandy Hernandez

IGN: Creeperhate

Favorite Tekkit Mod: Modular Power Suits

What is your favorite activity besides minecraft? Cycling

Tell us a little about yourself: (3-5 sentences is preferred) Well I come from a Spanish background and learned Spanish as my first language and afterwards English. I am currently deciding what i want to study and stocking up on money. I am quite friendly once you get to me and open to many friends.

Tell us about something you like about yourself: My ability to make friends quickly.

Tell us about something you don't like about yourself: My temper issues that take control of me.

Name: Brian Delgado

IGN: Luke9347

Favorite Tekkit Mod: Galatic Craft

What is your favorite activity besides minecraft? Computer science and tinkering. Tell us a little about yourself: (3-5 sentences is preferred) I was born in Florida and was brought up in a mixture of Spanish and American background. I learned Spanish as my first language then while in my daycare and at home i was taught English quickly and was educated in science by my older brother in my free time. I don't speak much unless I feel comfortable with the person but once you get to know me I will treat you like family

Tell us about something you like about yourself: My ability to keep going at my work without stopping.

Tell us about something you don't like about yourself: I sometimes push to hard on something so simple and make it into a bigger problem.

• 2 weeks later...

well, i guess i wasn't accepted. I am a bit sad but ok, is just taht is starting to get hard to findo good servers. I do hope that i might get accepted some day. But if i don't... well, my lost. Do hope that this post won't make things worse for me, just wanted to say that your server sounded really nice.

Name: My Name is Mikkel Nørgaard (I'm from Denmark)

IGN: My IGN is MikkelNorth

Favorite Tekkit Mod: It's by far computercraft

What is your favorite activity besides minecraft? Training, working, studying.

Tell us a little about yourself: (3-5 sentences is preferred) I'm from Denmark, i study physical therapy, and i enjoy to play Tekkit. I live with my girlfriend, and we really dont do much on the weekends. The dream is to develop stuff like wheelchairs for people with handicaps. I currently work with special children, and do som training with them. As a tekkit player i'm helpfull and dedicated, and i really enjoy the game. I'm not a huge fan of the too big servers, i like the smaller servers, where more stuff is allowed, and there's only a few trusted people

Tell us about something you like about yourself: I like my wits, my rationality and my physique. I'm a helpfull guy, both online and IRL

Tell us about something you don't like about yourself: I sometimes feel i lack creativity.

I hope you find me good enough for an acceptance

Name: John

IGN: Dippy3506

Favorite Tekkit Mod:Thermal Expansion

What is your favorite activity besides minecraft? LoL, BF4, Sup Com, and starcraft for video games with a good balance of camping and the outdoors.

Tell us a little about yourself: (3-5 sentences is preferred) I enjoy minecraft, but I always get away from it because it never fills the hole that I would expect a player driven game would and should do. I'm currently working a full time job and have some time to kill. In all honesty I have little experience with all of the new mod packs since it has been around a yr of down time from the game.

Tell us about something you like about yourself: Teamwork. I generally like working on projects, but I get bored when working by myself. Give and take lol.

Tell us about something you don't like about yourself. Go figure, read above lol. I guess I'll add on one more. My little knowledge on the game and the plethora of mods.

Hello, My name is Nick ^_^ I am 20 years of age, My In Game Name is RoxasVamp (p.s. Roxas is the best character in Kingdom Hearts just saying^^) My Favorite Tekkit Mod huh? Hmmm...thats pretty tough im not gonna lie I can't honestly say I have a Favorite mod in Tekkit but its my pack of mods haha. I work full-time as a cabinet installer (still learning the trade) I spend most of my free time with my girlfriend but i love to play minecraft when i get a chance. I'm pretty bad at telling people about myself i guess it's easier to tell things when your talking atleast to me x .x anyways i like making new friends its actually one of my favorite things (not kidding). That's all i got haha, something i like about myself I'd have to say that i personally like my beard gotta say (it's kinda shabby right now tho v-v) *drum roll* last but not least something i do not like about myself well I'm not very forward xD i have a hard time starting a conversation but i do like talking. I hope you guys considers me i'd really love to play some minecraft with you all.

Hey, Im Nick / also lol (IGN: Macmarko75)

Im 17 years old and Dutch, my enlish is fine btw ;)

Ive played tekkit for quite some time now, exept for a few mods I understand most of tekkit, ive played on about 4 to 5 servers now. The reason I want to start over is because i want to play here with a friend of mine: Ownedmen. im sure he will post here soon btw.

My favorite tekkit mod: AE, because with / cuz of that mod, i neeevvver need so search for any stuff in all my chests agian (thats a good one eh? =P).

But the conclusion is that i can help a lot of people here. and of course not only with items, also with setups and stuff.

Mac

Name:Fletcher

IGN:Sky_Turtle

Favorite Tekkit Mod:Build Craft

What is your favorite activity besides minecraft?Cycling, running and swimming

Tell us a little about yourself: (3-5 sentences is preferred)Hey there, my name is Fletcher and i'm 16 years old. I'm from Brisbane Australia, I love to get out on the weekends and preferable ride my bike (i'm training for a 200km charity ride). As well as cycling i enjoy interacting with people in both the real world and online, minecraft used to be all i used to play, but since my newly found passion in cycling i have been finding myself playing less and less minecraft. In the past, i have been apart of many minecraft communities but non of which had worked out the way i had hoped [E.g. Betrayal], so ultimatly i wish to find a server that i can join and make an impression, whether it's suggesting server events or helping newbies.

Tell us about something you like about yourself:I like myself for who i am, and how i can achieve anything if i put my mind to it even if people are discouraging me or telling me otherwise.

Tell us about something you don't like about yourself:

Well, being diagnosed with ADD (Attention deficit disorder) i can have outbursts of rage

Name: Zachary

IGN: zboyea

Favorite Tekkit Mod: Atomic Science

What is your favorite activity besides minecraft? Going to see movies, playing video games and generally just hanging out when I have free time

Tell us a little about yourself: (3-5 sentences is preferred) In the US navy at a training command working 60+ hours a week. Usually end up playing video games on the weekends when I have off just to relax from the week. Should be out and on deployment in 5 months or so.

Tell us about something you like about yourself: I generally get along with everyone and I am an easy going and laid back person.

Tell us about something you don't like about yourself: I don't talk much and keep to myself a lot.

Name: DDDK

IGN(for projects): magic465

IGN(for playing): MockTurtle7

Favorite Tekkit Mod:

any mods that are complex in their mechanisms and deeply intertwined so that they seem never-ending. e.g: IndustrialCraft (not in Tekkit :(), ComputerCraft, BuildCraft together with ThermalExpansion and other add-ons. But there are few mods that I have not used at all. My preference can change after trying them out.

What is your favorite activity besides minecraft?

Youtube (not just Minecraft), Science in general, Chilling Party, cooking anything if ingredients are available and listening to audio books!

Tell us a little about yourself: Some facts, perhaps?

• Minecraft-related

1. Co-existing with Minecraft -- starting Minecraft since it was in Beta. Despite that, I have been playing for fun without leaving any achievements for others to see.

2. Frequently working on building projects lately.

***There is no priority in either doing projects or playing Tekkit. Two are different, and I would rather work on both since each has a different theme! I do get passionate about both fun and work.

• non-Minecraft-related

1. I can speak English and Korean fluently while I am learning few other languages in intermediate levels such as German, Spanish and Czech.
  2. More to see :)

***TeamSpeak3 is available as well as playable environments for Tekkit!

Tell us about something you like about yourself:

I am a very good learner once something intrigues me! Although I am still learning and growing, I am proud of what I have learnt and experienced in my life. A Nerdfighter!

Tell us about something you don't like about yourself:

I cannot do multitask, which also affects controls over many aspects such as PvP (I guess it is rather good here). I build many but I cannot do it quickly. I usually need a lot more time than other people. Moreover, I get extremely lazy sometimes. And, oh yes, I sometimes go too far like this application :(

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Noah.

IGN: Nuffer99.

Favorite Tekkit Mod: Thermal expansion ( it used to be redpower )

What is your favorite activity besides minecraft? Watch Breaking bad, Walking dead, random movies ect. ect. and i love playing games :)

Tell us a little about yourself: (3-5 sentences is preferred) Im Noah I live in the netherlands aka holland, im just a student who loves playing videogames. My native tongue is dutch and i also speak english.

Tell us about something you like about yourself: I'm really creative with making things and finding solutions.

Tell us about something you don't like about yourself: I'm really impatient sometimes.

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Ariq (Can't pronounce it? Call me Eric)

IGN: DT_Darkness

Favorite Tekkit Mod: MineFactory reloaded/ Railcraft (until i found Minefactory reloaded)

What is your favorite activity besides minecraft? I like playing different games mostly RTS games like Starcraft 2 but i also like board games like Civ 5. I also like playing Football, basketball and athletics.

Tell us a little about yourself: I am half Thai (from Thailand) and half Bangladeshi, i live in Thailand, Bangkok and i speak english fluently as if it was my first language, i am in the athletics school team and i love playing Games. I am a Guy.

Tell us about something you like about yourself: I have already made some money off selling sweets at school.

Tell us about something you don't like about yourself: I occasionally forget what i am doing and where i am sometimes...

• 2 weeks later...

Name: David

IGN: Supadupa2

Favorite Tekkit Mod: nuclear control

What is your favorite activity besides minecraft? ice hockey, hiking, drinking holy water

Tell us a little about yourself: Im a hyper active cafeïne addict alternating in-between jobs and education in various useless fields. Yes, i have cats.

Tell us about something you like about yourself: always smiling and in a good mood

Tell us about something you don't like about yourself: horrible laugh sound and never serious.

Name: Nathaniel

IGN: ArcticX615

Favorite Tekkit Mod: Either Buildcraft(I love the classics!) or Power Suits

What is your favorite activity besides minecraft? Soccer( or futbol for all you non-americans). I played some in High School.

Tell us a little about yourself: I am a freshman in college currently majoring in Criminal Justice but I may switch to History. During the summer I am a lifeguard at a local pool. Otherwise I am playing games, listening to music, practicing guitar, or playing soccer with friends.

Tell us about something you like about yourself: Probably the way I treat others so well. I try to be really nice to others.

Tell us about something you don't like about yourself: I'm usually really shy around new people.

Name: Adam

IGN: grog_da_man

Favorite Tekkit Mod: tekkit space

What is your favorite activity besides minecraft? writing code

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Adam. I am a senior in high school. I also like to cook. I have been playing minecraft since it first came out in 2009. I love to play video games with friends.

Tell us about something you like about yourself: I like to work with others.

Tell us about something you don't like about yourself: I am slightly shy.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Chris

IGN: Blast_Kingdom

Favorite Tekkit Mod: BuildCraft

What is your favorite activity besides minecraft? Well, Minecraft/tekkit is all I really do... 

Tell us a little about yourself: (3-5 sentences is preferred) I am a really good builder expecially with microblocks. I will be on a lot because of like I said, basically always playing. I stay up really late playing. I do not cuss, but I do not mind if others do. I also like small community servers.

Tell us about something you like about yourself: I am a very good builder in minecraft.

Tell us about something you don't like about yourself: I am very OCD (told by a doctor) and so unorganized people don't like me very much because I always organize things for them!

Name: Steffen

IGN: Maestro1337

Favorite Tekkit Mod: Still new to Tekkit. I'm mostly looking for a nice place where I can explore the possibilities of Tekkit. However, I quite like some of the machines in Thermal Expansion.

What is your favorite activity besides minecraft? Well, I play some other games aswell. But if I had to choose something that isn't gaming related, it would be playing music. Mostly guitar.

Tell us a little about yourself: (3-5 sentences is preferred) I'm a pretty shy guy, who prefers small gatherings of people over big ones. Don't expect me to be very talkative at first. I attend a music school on almost a daily basis. I ain't very good at it, but I try. The course I attend on the school is mostly for people who are having problems in their daily lives; people who are down and out for a period of time. Also, I really like cake.

Tell us about something you like about yourself: I am a quite understanding person.

Tell us about something you don't like about yourself: I used way too much time finding a trait I like about myself.

Before my application is being considered, I would also like to add that I have a bit of a "problem" with the TeamSpeak requirement. Meaning that since I am quite shy, I have difficulty just logging on to a chat service and talking with people. I hope I can get a bit of understanding in the beginning as I might try an isolate myself. I guess I prefer "lurking" in the beginning, and then open up once I've warmed up.

Name: Kenneth

IGN: Jejle

Favorite Tekkit Mod: Thermal Expansion or Buildcraft. I can't decide ^^

What is your favorite activity besides minecraft? Hanging out with friends

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a pretty normal guy, abit shy maybe. Besides my job in a supermarket, I spent most of my time with my friends, either online or irl. I enjoy watching sports, mostly football (soccer) and Tv-shows. I'd say Tv-shows are my poison, when ever there's a new episode out, I have to watch it ^^  

Tell us about something you like about yourself: Hmm. These kind of things are always the hardest to write. I'd say my sense of humor. My willingness to help or understand other people

Tell us about something you don't like about yourself: I tend to go spent to much time on the little things. And I don't like my hair.