PLZ help looking for those mod pack.

Antixus

4 weaks ago i have seen YTuber playing MC with those mods. But when i am downloading them and placing in MOD folder minecraft dont start at all. Any one have those mods in mod pack (on technic site in custom mod packs) and can upload and place link to it ? Or provide info on that mod pack ?

Backpacks *

Balkons Weapons *

Enchanting Plus *

Foresty *

Build Craft

IC2 *

EE3

Mystcraft *

Thaumcraft 3 *

Too Many Items

Twilight Forest *

Rei Minimap

Tree Capitor

Damage Indicators

Iron Chest

Tale of Kingdoms 2

Millenaire *

Divine RPG

Mo Creatures

* = those mods work in one pack.

• Moderators

I am looking for Big Mod pack on technic site , can any one help with that ?

A simple google click found me a youtube video, but I refuse to link it here. The author has it behind adfly links, which is pathetic for a modpack creator.

Also, the video shows the MC version beta 1.2...

What kind of outdated modpack are you looking for, exactly?

A search on the platform is way too tedious, if your search word includes "modpack" you will get thousands of sloppy and incomplete packs and leftovers that nobody seems to care about.

Good luck on your search!

Note. Millenaire is cool, but I have found it causes much unneeded lag on my pc. If you have a beast of a pc, then ignore this line.

For some reason, luncher is valid in many spell-checkers, but launcher is not. (Incidentally, the opposite is true for IE10's)

Well at least Chrome is being half sensible and questioning the use of luncher... Kind of sounds like some murder's name XD.

As for your pack, you've basically asked the same as "I'm looking for that glass of water I drank last week, could somebody tell me where it is?". You could try your youtube "History" Section, and find the video you watched in there.