Vanilla Hexxit Server (Ver. 1.0.10) (Whitelist) (Mature Players)(Ages 16+ ONLY)

JakX12321

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. IGN: GalaxyBeatzz
  2. Age: 12 (Mental age: 14-15)
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): Months :3 i think 2 or 3 months but i know everything
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): I'm very sorry but the server i played on is closed and that was my big build :( and hexxit won't let me make more singleplayer worlds o.O. But i can prove myself on the server :D
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I really like to play on servers without banned items, there is even a server with the chocopedia banned o.O. And i rather like to play on a quiet easy peaceful players server. So i can do what i want.

1. IGN: dan3008
  2. Age: 18
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): A few days but i've been playing on minecraft for about 1 year now
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build):unfortunately not as I've not played on hexxit very long. hopefully i'll be able to prove myself
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I like playing on servers especially with peaceful players where everyone will get along .

1. IGN: Eterian_Duskwarp

2. Age: 18

3. How long you've been playing Hexxit: Only a couple of days, but I generally know what stuff is through playing various mods, plus if I ever do get stuck, its not hard to google it.

4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds: I never take pictures of builds for some reason, I like to help with large projects but otherwise I just tend to build small houses/villages.

5. Why you want to play on this server: I Like to play on servers with plenty of free space, plus this server was highly reccomended by a friend who has been whitelisted.

1. IGN:champ2345
  2. Age:15
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received):I know how to use a bunch of the mods in hexxit but am a newb to a good chunk of them
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build):http://imgur.com/a/LoA5q
  5. Why you want to play on this server:I want to play on a semi-friendly hexxit server, and a lot of servers are hardcore faction pvp servers, and I despise single player,so this looks like a good place to start :D

1: isaac2065

2: 13

3: The day of the release, I am an intermediate

4: I cannot find my screenshots in my windows 8. I am not very good with computers. I am infact familiar with making minigames with vanilla minecraft and great with making kits. That is most of the background I have with building.

5: I would like to join this server because I am having trouble finding servers that are not always down. This seems like a peaceful server. I do not sware or make inappropriate builds. I do not hack either.

Hey, I'm having a bit of trouble getting on to the server. It keeps saying "Connection lost: End of Stream"

I'm fairly new to servers and I'm completely lost when it comes to fixing this problem, any help would be appreciated.

Sounds silly but tried restarting Hexxit?

• IGN:CurtissL
  • How long you've been playing Hexxit?: I have been playing hexxit for quite awhile now but im still learning about it.
  • i dont take screenshots
  • i want to play on a server with some nice people who are mature because no one likes a troll.

Yeah, I've restarted it quite a few times.. No luck :/

I can only really say check the usual (I.E Firewalls, anti-virus programs you may have, Etc)

Although a few users have reported they can only connect to servers using the "Direct Connect" Button instead of the favourites.

IGN: mykehdoom

How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): 1 day

Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build):

1. Picture 1:
  2. bRzQMpm.png
  3. Picture 2:
  4. lY69ZhE.png

Why you want to play on this server: I've only played hexxit for a day, but I LOVE it, and would love to play on your server.

1. IGN: therabidpanda
  2. Age:17
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received):just starting
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build):got none
  5. Why you want to play on this server: some of my friends started playing on the server