Vanilla Hexxit Server (Ver. 1.0.10) (Whitelist) (Mature Players)(Ages 16+ ONLY)

JakX12321

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. IGN: Zurfandor
  2. Age: 16
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): I am very new, played it for about 5 hours now.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): Well I don't have pictures since I recently reinstalled my computer, but for your information: I like to build ancient looking structures, looking like they have been there since the stone age.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: As stated earlier I'm quite new and wish to learn Hexxit together with, or from other people. Preferrably a nice community with active players and a friendly staff, which is why I want to join this server.

1. IGN: naga_viper99
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): About a month
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): Sorry, i'm not really a builder :P
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I want to start doing a Hexxit let's play series for my channel!

1. IGN: Coonman1
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): Since its release earlier this year. I knew all of the mods pretty well beforehand, but I hadn't thought to put them together like this.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): I'll edit this when I get a good picture. This computer just got wiped, so I'll fish around for the folder in my external. Nonetheless, a picture will appear if there is interest.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I just want someplace where I can casually explore, build, and just play without having to resort to playing alone or hosting a server of my own. I also like meeting new people! I've met a lot of great people through MC servers.

1. IGN: big_g314 (yeah, I know it's a bad name)
  2. Age: 18
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): I started a couple of days ago
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): sorry but all the stuff i built was on my friends server and he shut it down a while back. One was a jungle tree house with water falls. The other was a cathedral that wasn't finished.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I played Hexxit a little bit and thought it was pretty cool. Just looking for someone to play it with. I'm not a hundred percent sure if this server is still accepting people in anymore but if you have an opening that would be great.

IGN:bakedpanda

How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received):never my friend told me it was awesome so i downloaded it

Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build):ummm i have no pictures

Why you want to play on this server:because my frand wants to play togetha and so do i

• IGN: Dawnedwings
  • How long you've been playing Hexxit: I *just* started. Baked and Atranarch introduced it to me maybe.. ten minutes ago. Lol.
  • Maybe a picture of some previous builds: Well.. I don't have any pictures. I haven't built anything worth while to take screenshots of it. Well, I did but then someone burned it down.
  • Why you want to play on this server: My two friends are on trying to play on here and I'd like to play with them. Plus, it seems like the rules are going to be keepin' stuff straight.

1. IGN: OnTheBench
  2. Age: 17
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): I've been playing hexxit for about 2 months, but then I quit. Now, I realized that I miss Hexxit and that I want to join a friendly, no-grief server.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): Sorry, don't have any screenshots of what I build.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I want a friendly server, which will allow me to co-op with other people and have fun. Also I want a server which doesn't have an old map, so it would be fun to explore.

1. IGN, falnen

2. Age, 17

3. Not too long, I've only played 2 worlds of survival but i feel i'm pretty good at it.

4. I hope a few pic's of my current house work :)Zeo09TB.pngx3gdEJt.pngVwWQmm2.png

5. Why i want to play... If i had to say it would be because my friend hosts a vanilla hardcore server (mindcrack inspired).and I've been looking for a simple server like it for hexxit. I just want to play hexxit with other people and not have to worry about grievers and stupid people messing around you know?

1. IGN:redruberducky7
  2. Age:17
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received):I'm a newb, I played galacticraft for an hour then changed the render distance to extreme and then my game kept crashing haha.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): I haven't saved any of my fantabulous builds, sorry.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I have friends that tell me to play this cause it looks cool, So i'm planning on getting in and playing with them. My friends are Quantum_Flips and mdiclemente.
    yeah. <3. I don't grief, I find it just as annoying as the next person.

Post a reply to this thread with:

1. IGN: Icy_The_Engineer
  2. Age: 23
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit: Since it first came out.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds:
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I've been looking for a reliable server that has a decent community, and a lack of griefing. Hexxit is a good way for me to pass time, and I thoroughly enjoy it compared to other mod packs. ImperialAceX referred me to this server, and I figured it'd be a good opportunity to get to make new friends, while having the chance to get back into Hexxit (I've been on hiatus due to a lack of fresh and decent servers.) That being said however, please consider me if any new openings pop up. Thank you.

1. IGN: robbthy7
  3. Around a year-ish
  4. Don't really build much In this gamemode more like take over place such as like the pirate bases
  5. Why you want to play on this server: Because it looks like it's full of mature people not little 12 year old kids running around being annoying and looking for a small hexxit sever to play on

1. IGN: robbthy7
  3. Around a year-ish
  4. Don't really build much In this gamemode more like take over place such as like the pirate bases
  5. Why you want to play on this server: Because it looks like it's full of mature people not little 12 year old kids running around being annoying and looking for a small hexxit sever to play on

1. IGN:
  2. Age: 22
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): I just started on the mod i have been playing minecraft for about 1 year now, and ussually on a private server with friends. id like to broaden my horizon and hexxit seemed like a very fun mod
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): i do tend do make sirious builds, as a fortress or hideout but i intend to mostly work on the adventur part of the mod
  5. Why you want to play on this server: since i started minecraft ive had difficulties with servers to play on since they were or overcrowded, ppl attacking me out of nowhere, abusive and destructive behaviour. because this server has a nice set of rules and u first have to be approved it seemed like the ideal fun gaming server for this mod

1. IGN: Math_ap_mathonwy
  2. Age: 59
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): about a month
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build)
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I used to play minecraft on a server and it was a nice change from playing all alone, so i I would like to try a hexxit server.