Vanilla Hexxit Server (Ver. 1.0.10) (Whitelist) (Mature Players)(Ages 16+ ONLY)

JakX12321

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN:Chevalier_Blade
  • How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): About 2 Months
  • Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): *posting after this*
  • Why you want to play on this server: I would like to join a community of friendly people, and maybe work together. Hexxit can be a fun challenge, but boring without help.
  • On a side note, to prove my maturity, I am a moderator on the largest skyblock server currently up. To avoid the appearance of server advertising I'll message you more details if you wish to know.

1. IGN: TheUglyBanana
  2. Age: 25
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): Brand new (Youtube vids at most)
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build):
  5. Why you want to play on this server: Just want a solid place to have some casual fun playing a game I love

1. IGN: 5k337
  2. Age: 16
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit: I've never played hexxit specifically, but I've had extensive experience with some of the mods and I'm very good at learning how to do everything through the use of wikis.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds: I'm sorry I don't have any on record because they were so long ago, but many friends and I have made many different things together, I'm usually the first to build a fountain when building with people and I enjoy cozy houses rather than useful houses.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I've recently tried to play minecraft with my friends like I used to, but all that happens is arguments and boredom, so I wanna have some fun.

1. IGN: awesomejerel
  2. Age: 17
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): since it was released
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): don't really have one sorry
  5. Why you want to play on this server: Im tired of playing alone i want to see if i could help other people out and grow more as a gamer

1. IGN: Biocyberunit
  2. Age: 20
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): About a year
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): 2013-06-17_00.01.39
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I am looking for a friendly Hexxit server with responsible and fair staff.

Post a reply to this thread with:

1. IGN:Arkad1a
  2. Age:24
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): Not really played Hexxit, only Vanilla
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build):I really don't have much to show off.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: First time playing MP other from on random servers

1. IGN: warxxdijayxx
  2. Age:
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received):
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build):
  5. Why you want to play on this server:

1. IGN: warxxdijayxx
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): 2 days
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): i have screen shots but i dont know how to put them in this message, i am an experienced minecraft gamer and a master with pistons etc
  5. Why you want to play on this server: minecraft is solo is boring, i wanna play coop with mature people

IGN: Mctwitchems

time played: idk exactly, maybe a month? i mainly played tekkit

picture: i dont take screenshots of most of my stuff, but i made a one story castle in hexxit

server?: i want a server without fifty thousand plugins and the ability to find unexplored structures

1. IGN: EMCB
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): A few months, but I know most of the mods very well, and can learn quickly.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): I got a new computer so I lost all my builds.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I want to join a mature, well-rounded community server, without people destroying everything I do, every second of the game. I also want to play on a good server with my friend (Nubloo).

1. IGN: Nubloo
  2. Age:16
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): newbie
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): I restarted my computer , so i'm sorry i don't got any pictures but i'll try my best to make a really good building
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I want to play on a server without everyone destroying my stuff and experience players that are mature and won't rage every two seconds when they don't get their stuff

• IGN: takedown031
  • How long youve been playing Hexxit: a few months
  • I didnt build anything in Hexxit, I had 3 servers and built many awesome things, including a detailled replica of the Burj Al arab (Dubais tallest building) but that got erased
  • I want to play on this server because I am fed up with kids and want to interact with mature teens/young adults. Ive also taken a look at the posts and am reeally satisfied by them, that they are around my age group.

1) FrothyCooter (I know I need a name change, when I first started with MineCraft I didn't think this would stay as my IGN for years to come -.-)

2) 21

3) I am new to Hexxit only played it a for about three weeks now.

4) Just looking for a server that isn't going to troll me and hopefully will provide with some entertainment and helpful hints to the mod, with less hair pulling and 'Your mom' jokes. :)

IGN: Sanifu

Just started Hexxit. Just ran around adventuring in single player to get to know it a little.

Your server sounds like the thing i'm looking for to start my online Hexxit experience. Mature people and no pointless griefing.

IGN: Dark_Fang12345

How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): since it came out

Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): dont have any atm

Why you want to play on this server: It would be nice to be able to build and explore in peace.

I'd be interested in joining, if you're still accepting players.

IGN: Zebra_Lord13

I've been playing Hexxit for about a month now.

Don't have any pictures, sorry.

I'm looking for a nice, friendly server to start playing Hexxit online on. The last thing I want to run into is a griefer-plagued, PvP nightmare, and this looks like it isn't going to be that.

1. IGN: sasorixmakiko
  2. Age:16
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): Since it came out.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): I don't have many screenshots of my builds, most are on other servers that I don't play anymore.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I need a mature server on Hexxit that I wont get griefed on and has nice people.

1. IGN: UltimaNamir
  2. Age:23
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): Brand new at it but have been playing minecraft for quite some time
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): Unfortunately don't have any pics :/
  5. Why you want to play on this server: Well its been a bit since I've done minecraft multiplayer so figured why not for Hexxit?