Vanilla Hexxit Server (Ver. 1.0.10) (Whitelist) (Mature Players)(Ages 16+ ONLY)

JakX12321

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. IGN: jordan1237
  2. Age:18
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): Long time MC 1st time hexxit.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): sorry no screenshots
  5. Why you want to play on this server: My friends play on it and say its cool.

1. IGN: KarRuptAssassin
  2. Age: 16 will be 17 on January 22nd
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): Never played it
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): Don't have any screenshots as everything has been griefed and my last hard drive crashed.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: Never played hexxit before and want a mature experience

1. IGN: nCr78
  2. Age: 22
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit: enough to know 99% about it.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build):
    Well it's nothing special since it's mostly built underground..also this is the only screenshot I had left from previous server.. http://postimg.org/image/kqf07gjrl
  5. Why you want to play on this server: Last server was kinda dead and I got bored..so..

1. IGN: The Gonzo

2. Age: 26

3. About 3 months.

4. I haven't built anything worthy of pictures, just simple houses and survival structures.

5. I really like the idea of a small community and developing a server atmosphere everyone can enjoy. I also like the idea of a vanilla word as opposed to a server who's mods I'd have to become familiar with before I'm really able to start enjoying my self.

1. IGN:slayerpwn4
  2. Age:17
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received):about a week ready to take things down with some support! =)
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): I do decent builds nothing super fancy
  5. Why you want to play on this server:Been looking for a nice calm place to hang and adventure without having to deal with "rude" plp

• IGN: Kaocrat
  • How long you've been playing Hexxit: 2 months off and on.

• Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): You can see some of my builds (not hexxit-specific) in a previous server here: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/civilperil

tumblr_mxkxslglqm1spftyzo4_1280.png

tumblr_mxkxslglqm1spftyzo6_1280.png

tumblr_mxkxslglqm1spftyzo5_1280.png

• Why you want to play on this server: I've been trying to find a stabile hexxit server without restrictions for a little while now. Most servers have all kinds of add ons like grief prevention, claimed territory, a monetary system, all kinds of console commands like teleport, etc, which kind of takes the wonder out of the game. I *like* it when a creeper can blow up my house. I like the fact that anyone can potentially steal the stuff out of my treasure chests unless I hide it or make a better storage chest with a lock and key, etc. I enjoy the challenge of gathering resources and building something in a chaotic world. Anyway I'm just looking for a basic server to play on with a few other people who want to explore Hexxit together. Hope you'll consider adding me.

1) IGN DontRage1234

2) Age: 15 (16 next year)

3)How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): a couple days i have tried to learn the basics but i need someone to help me/

4) nothing sorry im not that into showing off and boasting

5) Why you want to play on this server: I really just want to play MC hexxit with some actuall people who are not going to screw me over everytime i walk into my house. (sorry if im a bit explicit)

1. IGN:KingTuthmosis
  2. Age:32
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): A little over a month .
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): I don't have any photos of my builds but its def what I love to do.
  5. Why you want to play on this server:I am looking for a good easy going fun server where i can be inspired from others building styles and maybe inspire some others with mine without little kids griefing it because they get bored with the game and think it's funny.

hey, i wanna join.

(1)LiveVoltage

(2)19

(3) Ive never played before.

(4)not the best builder but tend to come up with a good idea once in a while. my specialty in building would have to be finding out the structural and engineering weaknesses of structures and improve on them to make any structure much stronger in defensive terms.

(5) i just want to hang out and have a good time slaying mobs. im not very good at PvP but im a very good mob slayer.

1. IGN:SLIMExxKING
  2. Age:16
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received):since it came out
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): none sorry
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I need a server with mature admins and no kids lol

1. IGN:Jman647
  2. Age:16
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): for like 6 months or something
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build):
  5. Why you want to play on this server: i want to play hexxit with others so i get a better and more fun experience!

Hello, JakX. Here's my application for your server.

1.) IGN-- 00Timothy00

2.) Age-- 16

3.) I believe about a week after Hexxit released on the Technic Launcher.

4.) Unfortunately, I haven't got any screenshots. I will tell you that I enjoy building with eccentric materials such as netherbrick and mossy cobble, as well as quartz when I can. I like nice, symmetrical patterns, so my creations shouldn't be TOO ugly.

5.) I wish to play on your server because Hexxit is a modpack that seems to attract immature people. As such, it's nearly impossible to find a server where I can play with others in peace. I merely wish to be able to build a nice house, and not live underground so that people don't find and ruin me.

Thank you for your time.

• IGN: tono247
  • How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): I've played Hexxit for more than 80 hours in the past month, I know that.
  • Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): Sorry, I don't have an screenshots
  • Why you want to play on this server: I want to play on a server with a good community, which you can only typically find in whitelist servers, and really love Hexxit.

1. Mylord1223

2. 16

3. i don't know how long i have been playing, i am not a noob

4.i don't know how to show pics, i just made this account an hour ago.

5. I've been griefed, killed, blown-up, shot, kitty attacked, and burned to death. I want to play with nice people who I can trust and befriend. I hope that you accept me in to the server because my other server is a all grief sever. thanks

1. qdm89
  2. 22
  3. about half a year.
  4. :I never take screenshots of buildings, i should but i don't sorry.
  5. Well most servers for hexxit i find are full of annoying people and griefers, for once i would like to get away from that and just have a nice calm-ish server

1. IGN:joop93
  2. Age: I just turned 20.
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): I am used to all the mods and features hexxit has to offer. I have been playing for a month now.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build):Sorry. Haven't taken any screen shots. I am looking forward to making new builds though.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I love hexxit. I wanted to be able to play with other people and not have the intterfearence of young or needy players who steal things. I can deal with it but, I thought this would be better for a mature group of people to be in. And I would like to be able to be part of that group.

Thanks,

Joop(Josh)

1. IGN: EmpressCaeli
  2. Age: 21
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit: I've been playing for maybe two months now and I love all the things you can do with Hexxit.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds: No pictures, but I've built a lab with nearly all the technology Hexxit has, I've built a full size light house with a rotating lamp, I've built redstone elevators and warp elevators.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I love Hexxit and I've been looking for a server where my projects wont get destroyed or griefed. I just want to build and adventure.