Vanilla Hexxit Server (Ver. 1.0.10) (Whitelist) (Mature Players)(Ages 16+ ONLY)

JakX12321

IGN: portugeeman

How long you've been playing Hexxit: A few days.

Maybe a picture of some previous builds: I don't have any. Most of my builds are underground fortress. I once tried to make the mines of Moria from LOTR, that went kinda well.

Why you want to play on this server: Just looking for some people to play with. All my friends are burnt out on Minecraft and I just keep chugging along with new mods XD

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. IGN: fatherloss
  2. Age: 29
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): Less than a month.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build):
    2013-11-15_11.11.10.png

2013-11-15_11.11.22.png
  5. Why you want to play on this server: My friends and I have our own server but it is occasionally unavailable. So I am looking for another server with mature players to play on from time to time.

IGN: zane160

i have be playing for a while now but i am still quite rusty....

i am a creative person when most of the time but like 10% of the time i am lazy and just dig in to the side of a mountain and live like a caveman hehe.

i relly want to play on this server because i want a server that is whitelisted and is not that crowded like some of the other hexxit servers. and this is a friendly server so no one would grief anyone :D

1. IGN: wow996
  2. Age: 14
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): Since it was released.
  4. Why you want to play on this server: I would like to play on a vanilla server because its nice to play with other people and not have banned items or banned mods. (Most servers have Dem. doors banned and thats one of my favorite mods.)

I'm filling this out for both me and my sister. we've played on public servers a few times but every time we do something we get messed with and people always steal our items and since everything is so scares its makes the game unplesent.

IGN: PrettyKittyK (me) Katomat (my sister)

were both new to hexxit. a friend showed it to us and we really like it.

we tend to build small but nice little houses. nothing special really (sorry i dont have any pictures DX)

we want to play on this server because we believe it would be nicer to play with mature people we can trust with our items and who will help us out if we don't know how do make one thing or how to do something else. we really wanna play hexxit together but so far things aren't looking so good.

Ign:TombRaider271

Experience: about a month

Reasoning for joining: I've tried multiple other servers for hexxit with rude members and extreme griefers, even seemingly uncaring staff. I am hoping that this server could be better not only because it is whitelisted, but all so because it seems to have a large community already.

1. IGN: Sleepertized
  2. Age: 20
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): I'm currently a Newb, I've just started playing the Hexxit mod pack, but am quickly finding myself falling in love with it.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): Sadly I don't save many screen shots of the work I've done, Not that it isn't good "Because it usually is" but because I never seem to remember to do so!
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I want to play on this server so that I can learn both with, and from other players, as well as enjoy a Mature community with a Pure Hexxit experience!

-Best Regards,

-Sleepertized

• IGN:CurtissL
  • How long you've been playing Hexxit?: I have been playing hexxit for quite awhile now but im still learning about it.
  • i dont take screenshots
  • i want to play on a server with some nice people who are mature because no one likes a troll.

1. IGN: ImperialAceX
  2. Age: 26
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit: Since it came out.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds: No pictures. I don't normally build in Hexxit, instead I like to move into a conquered castle.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: Vanilla servers are better and fresh servers are the best.

I noticed your edit to your first post but I'm going to post my info in hopes of maybe someone leaving and there being more room.

Sorry guys! The server will be down for another hour of this post. I am at work currently and there is nothing i can do.

It seems the current computer cant handle everything thats being asked of it so i will be moving it to a different computer within a few hours. It will be a smooth process. Thanks for your patience!