Vanilla Hexxit Server (Ver. 1.0.10) (Whitelist) (Mature Players)(Ages 16+ ONLY)

JakX12321

1. IGN: talerion_81

2. Age: 32

3. How long: I've been playing for about three or four days now, both with Hexxit and Minecraft.

4. I've pretty much just built a two story wooden house, so not really much to share just yet.

5. Minecraft seems fun so far, but I'd rather play with other people. Not looking to have to deal with griefing, having my things get destroyed --- well, basically what everyone else has said. I just want to build, mess around, see what others have built, fun things like that.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. IGN: ODjohn
  2. Age:16
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): Half a year.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): I don't take many screenshots. Sorry! D:
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I just want a server that I can play on that isn't crowded by little five-year olds. Just a peaceful server.

Thanks!

1. IGN: Scratchtavia
  2. Age: 19
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): I've played minecraft and tekkit for quite some time, but I am fairly new to hexxit.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): Nothing really picture worthy. I tend to build small survival structures and cosy bases etc.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I really like hexxit it, I want to learn more about it and generally have a good time playing with other people.

Post a reply to this thread with:

1. IGN: TheKillShot97
  2. Age: 17
  3. How long have i been playing Hexxit, about 5 or 6 months but I am very aware of Hexxit and its mods
  4. Sadly i have no pictures of my builds from hexxit because i travel alot but here is some minecraft vanilla builds - http://i.troll.ws/73d12b29.JPG & http://i.troll.ws/a93943c6.JPG
  5. I would like to play on this server because all these big public servers are so annoying when all i want to do is play Hexxit with some people that don't want to kill me every 10 seconds.

• IGN: Lawrence86
  • How long you've been playing Hexxit: I have been enjoying Hexxit since release.

• Maybe a picture of some previous builds: The only images I have are from a work in progress on a previous server I played on (I was tricked however and everything destroyed before I could finish this wip however)tTIReh.jpgvVdO5h.jpgvJ8eDh.jpg
  • Why you want to play on this server: I am a experienced Minecraft player, builder and I love to play Hexxit and I'm searching for a mature friendly server to play Hexxit cooperatively with.

IGN: Zyberion

I've been playing Hexxit for over 3 months now. But I've had experience with most of the mods before I started playing Hexxit.

I'm not really a builder but more of an adventurer, I like to stay on the move most of the time so I don't have any pictures/screenshots.

I want to play on this server because it looks like a fun community and I've been looking for a mature community for a while now. Also, the whitelist will certainly leave out the jerks and immature kids.

Gr. David.

1. IGN:Glam_Metal_Child
  2. Age:16
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received):I am a newbie, I just started play today. I don't really know anything about, mabey your server will help?
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): I'm sorry, but no I can't send a picture
  5. Why you want to play on this server:I am looking for a new server to start fresh and play with new people, and I think it'll be much better than a public one, without being corrupted, and without much griefed land :) I hope I can be a trusted player to your server :D

1. IGN: youretheluckyone

2. Age: 18

3. I've been playing Hexxit for a few months, I've recently started playing again.

4. I currently don't have any screenshots.

5. I've tried different other Hexxit servers, I really like the small community thing. I like having friends while I play Hexxit, it's fun exploring and having fun together. Hahah, that sounds kinda cheesy. :)

1. IGN: Kaserias
  2. Age: 18
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): Couple months on and off
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): 2012-02-29_101113.png which leads toooo 2012-02-29_101159.png2012-02-29_101242.pngwhich is a big hollowed out area and a ravine I converted to a nether area pretty much
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I want to try some multiplayer hexxit stuff, and working with other people is pro

IGN: Freaknspartan

How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): Never played hexxit on a server but i have just ran around quick on single player, I mostly play tekkit or technic

Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build):I've had minecraft since alpha, plus I so hate ugly buildings.

Why you want to play on this server: I don't wanna pvp, I just wanna sit back and chill while building.

• 2 weeks later...

1. IGN: athaalin
  2. Age: 32
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): couple of weeks? None of the servers I play on stay up for long.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): I usually take schematics and modify them, I don't really keep pictures of what I do.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I would KILL to play with a more mature player base. I'm so tired of 12,13 and 14 year olds screaming, creating drama and greifing the hell out of everything. If I wanted this level of dysfunction I'd go play a modern FPS.

• 2 weeks later...