Vanilla Hexxit Server (Ver. 1.0.10) (Whitelist) (Mature Players)(Ages 16+ ONLY)

JakX12321

[EDIT] We are no longer accepting any players.[EDIT]

[EDIT] The server is shutdown due to lack of player activity.[EDIT]

Hello, I am hosting a simple Vanilla Hexxit Server. Just Hexxit, nothing disabled(right now).

It is white-listed to keep griefers and immature people off of it.

If you're looking for a quiet and friendly place to play Hexxit follow these steps:

Post a reply to this thread with:

1. IGN:
  2. Age:
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received):
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build):
  5. Why you want to play on this server:

Format doesn't matter. Doesn't need to be fancy, just post the needed information.

Server up time will hopefully be as close to 100% as possible. Its not running on the best computer but it is Linux and with 10-20 people it shouldn't be too bad.

If you have been chosen I will message you the IP address. If anything about the server changes I will message you about it personally.

[EDIT] We will soon be creating a team-speak server where the server announcements will be. If you are interested in joining it message me if you have been accepted onto the server. Thanks!

[EDIT]

Server Rules are as follows:

No swearing or cursing or foul, immature humor. i.e. sexual humor, gay jokes, etc..

No griefing (obviously) which means no stealing from other people.

Be friendly, makes for a nice game environment.

Have fun! Its a game, its kinda the point.

Don't do anything that you know will cause a lot of lag on the server. If there is a bug, don't exploit it.

If you have any suggestions for the server please let me know(Yes this is a rule, I want to make this the best experience possible).

If you find any bugs please be sure to report them as well.

Don't spam the chat.

Don't ask for Admin or any higher access than what you have.

Don't create random, purposeless structures, i.e. Tard Pillars, holes to bedrock, left behind houses, etc..

Thanks for checking out my server page! Hope to hear from you soon :D

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. IGN: 3l1t3N1nja
  2. Age: 14
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): Just Started ... Why not join a server and get some help :)
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): Got none ... Sorry :L xD
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I am brand new to hexxit ... I have seen a few videos on it and thought it would be a great modpack ... So I thought why not start by playing a server to get help of other people , seeing as this is a whitelisted server ... Maybe people will be a bit nicer than public servers. I hope you accept me!

1. IGN: pixiedust7239
  2. Age: 41
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): since it came out
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build):
  5. Why you want to play on this server: looking for a nice, no griefing, mature server to play on.

1. IGN: Verahawk
  2. Age: 18
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): A few days (I would expand more, but I dislike singleplayer in Minecraft) Played 2 years of MC Vanilla and Tekkit)
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): I used to have a fair few images of my MC builds, but recently wiped my PC (Had a complete rebuild a few months ago)
  5. Why you want to play on this server: To enjoy Hexxit with a few mature players and have a group to adventure with.

Me and my friend wanna join, if I can apply for him. :P

Ign: Demyx_Sitar & xSHARIXx

How long we've been playing : We started playing around 2 months ago, took a short break but we know the main things you need to know. xD

Picture of a previous build : None, Sharix can get some if you would like them. Sharix is a better builder than me but I'm average.

Why do we want to play: I want to play easily with my friend without any annoying plugins that get in our way. We can easily play the mod pack legitly without voting items or anything, so we'll be able to enjoy it for a long time!

1. IGN: mattycrow
  2. Age: 23
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): about a month or so
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): Unfortunately I don't have any pictures at the moment, My build style tends to be fairly simple yet nice to look at
  5. Why you want to play on this server: Been playing single player and with my girlfriend via LAN but it would be nice to play with more people and experience hexxit with others :)

Really hoping to be able to play with you!

• IGN: MisterLost
  • New to Hexxit, but not to Modded Minecraft.
  • Maybe picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build):The only one I have is of a bug with the game though it does make me realize I should probably take more screenshots.
  • Why you want to play on this server: I enjoy the community feeling and my last server was shutdown. I watch a bunch of different youtubers and am trying to find a quiet place to build and be part of a similar minded group.

1. IGN: Killerkobra123
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): been playing around for the past few months.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): building is not a strong point of mine i usually just empty the side of a mountain and stick a secret entrance in it.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: im looking for a new server to start afresh and play with some nice people who want to have fun, been looking for a server for some time and this one seems like it has what im looking for.

1. IGN: Captain1986
  2. Age:20
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): a few months!
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): I don't have a picture, i just normally have a quaint cobble house, classic JRPG style
  5. Why you want to play on this server: I can't find any hexxit servers, but when i found yours i was excited to play in a nice small group

1. IGN: The_Blind_Seer
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): A few days, been watching lets plays for weeks if that counts for anything.
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): Don't have screenshots cause of deleted minecrafts, here's a video done by the owner of a server I played on last summer.

5. Why you want to play on this server: I'd like to try out multiplayer for Hexxit, I think it'd be best to start with a small one(better in my opinion).

1. TrophyT

2. 24

3. Few months, love it.

4. I dont have pics of creations but i usually make rustic Buildings of stone and cobble,or castles and piston doors. If you want to build High up, I'm a great digger, lol.

5. Just hoping to create a smaller Community and provide resources for anyone who wants to build and be creative.

Also I would like to make a Chocobo Questing Guild, that would be cool. I'll Post anything that's up for grabs in chests at a local location, like a city center.

1. IGN: Nightmar35
  2. Age: 22
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): 2 days I think? XD I play many minecraft mods
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): Don't have any to show currently but I do enjoy making castles and houses and other various stuff, depending. :)
  5. Why you want to play on this server: Looking for a survival/fun type hexxit server to play with a friend or two with no griefing or worrying about random pvp

1. IGN: mdiclemente
  2. Age: 21
  3. How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): Little to no knowledge about it
  4. Maybe a picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): Haven't really got any, don't normally take pictures of them.
  5. Why you want to play on this server: All the other servers seem too complicated or crowded. Just looking for a small-ish server to learn Hexxit on

IGN: fef2

How long you've been playing Hexxit (doesn't really matter, newbies or veterans are well received): I actually just started using Technic, so Hexxit is included.

A picture of some previous builds(not necessary just enjoy seeing peoples builds, however it will help to show your maturity level in how you build): Unfortunately I have not built anything outstanding, just houses and a village. Just places to survive in that mode before I get bored and move on.

Why you want to play on this server: im actually looking to learn more about the mod from experienced users, as well as making a couple friends here and there. Wikis can only teach so much, and, especially in minecraft, its almost simpler to learn in game (not the crafting so much haha). I chose this server because firstly, im not interested on downloading extra plugins if I cant figure out the regular mod alone, and secondly, since the server is whitelisted, it will, in my opinion, have better security in terms of keeping most griefers away, so i can apply what im learning as i play wothout people trolling and making that aspect difficult. Im also not sure if this is important, but my timezone is Mountain Standard (GMT -7).

Heres hoping, thanks! :). (i also apologize for any spelling errors, im typing this on my phone at midnight haha)