HELP

Just a complete fail fest.

1) Read all the stickies (every time someone doesn't read the stickies a baby seal gets clubbed , don't you feel guilty now)

2) Use the forum search function

3) If you still haven't found your answer (you most likely will) then post a correctly formatted error report.

My techniclauncher stops downloading at a random % on the .jar part, so i cant play. it would fix it if someone could send me a message with a .techniclauncher folder and all the modpacks succesfully running. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Um... clear the cache or re0nstall by deleting the folder for the specific type of installation you're trying to do...I assume Tekkit.

Otherwise, do what the person above me said.

For my players I have them test this:

1: Update your Java ( I do Java 7 SDK ) since it includes all of java.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/java-se-jdk-7-download-432154.html

Do you need a SDK? no, will it work? Yes.

2: Try a development build:

Launch Tekkit > Options > Use dev builds

3: Disable your virus protection

4: Run a an admin

For windows 7 - Right click tekkit > Run as admin

My techniclauncher stops downloading at a random % on the .jar part, so i cant play. it would fix it if someone could send me a message with a .techniclauncher folder and all the modpacks succesfully running. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

for one, no one should be sending you their folder and you shouldn't ask for it. for two, it wouldn't solve your issue (assuming you're actually having this issue) anyway. your problem is that you can't actually read. no amount of files will make you literate. I recommend getting bent, followed by attending elementary school.

failing that, you could post in the correct forum using the proper format and less whining/all caps begging.