Teaming

Jaxon.Wyatt

I'm aware of the workaround, I won't use it to play the pack though. I don't want to cheat charity but I got the server setup for you guys

They apparently don't want you guys to have a server to play on, pretty stupid to give an early release then remove server posts/not give a place to post for servers.

Anyways - the IP is 107.152.186.194:1338

I'm aware of the workaround, I won't use it to play the pack though. I don't want to cheat charity but I got the server setup for you guys

They apparently don't want you guys to have a server to play on, pretty stupid to give an early release then remove server posts/not give a place to post for servers.

Anyways - the IP is 107.152.186.194:1338

XD I'm a donor so I don't have to worry about cheating charity! But I did have a spawn to create!

OK, just to let you all know i run a server of my own and it is pixlemon. i have 10 - 20 on a day and get $20 - * a month. PM or see me in the comments if you eould like me to help building spawn or get any plugins working for you

Im VERY good at GroupManager!

I have a Pixelmon server too, I have hundreds of new players every day and thousands of regular players.

I have a Pixelmon server too, I have hundreds of new players every day and thousands of regular players.

Sevrer IP? id like to come check it out sometime. Just to see how you run things. don't worry, im not a advertiser. id also like to know how you started of youre server. Like how you got so much people.

• 2 months later...