Which jar to run?

Nicedude80

Use MCPC for 1.6.4. Then you can run any bukkit plugins on your server should you choose to.

Honesty, technic should just include MCPC+ as the default jar. With spigot AND bukkit added to forge it's a lifesaver for performance and plugins.

Honesty, technic should just include MCPC+ as the default jar. With spigot AND bukkit added to forge it's a lifesaver for performance and plugins.

Agree that way we would also avoid getting broken mods like morph in the modpack

MCPC + Morph 0.6.0 = can't morph into animals

MCPC + Morph 0.4.0 = Works fine, and no problems

I can confim that im having an issue with versions 223,224,229 of mcpc. it causes a crash on the server and gives you this

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71060_bI()I

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at morph.common.core.TickHandlerServer.serverTick(TickHandlerServer.java:169)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at morph.common.core.TickHandlerServer.tickEnd(TickHandlerServer.java:55)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:817)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:663)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

2014-02-04 10:25:00 [sEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception NoSuchMethodError

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71060_bI()I

at morph.common.core.TickHandlerServer.serverTick(TickHandlerServer.java:169)

at morph.common.core.TickHandlerServer.tickEnd(TickHandlerServer.java:55)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:817)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:663)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

Im using mcpc-plus-1.6.4-R2.1-forge965-B228, and morph seems to be working fine for me.

ETA: I just tried morphing into all the morph i have, and Zombie, Creeper, skeleton, enderman, all seem to work. Chicken and cow didnt, but when I killed the chicken and cow initially I did morph into them, I just cant switch to them. No errors came up in the server console

Im using mcpc-plus-1.6.4-R2.1-forge965-B228, and morph seems to be working fine for me.

ETA: I just tried morphing into all the morph i have, and Zombie, Creeper, skeleton, enderman, all seem to work. Chicken and cow didnt, but when I killed the chicken and cow initially I did morph into them, I just cant switch to them. No errors came up in the server console

that does seem to work THANKYOU I HAVE BEEN AT THIS FOR HOURS

ok still isnt working, althought it stayed up longer

http://pastebin.com/Dra0dy7u

this is the paste bin

plugins:

announcer

antiswear

autorank

Buycraft

Essentials

Essentialsantibuild

Essentialschat

Essentialsdeoip