Common Problems & Solutions Thread

DragonRX

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

mine loads, but lags out on loading the world, it worked fine before but not anymore, i have 3 GB of ram  to it. someone please help

Post the issue on the Tracker. Follow the Tracker Rules and Guidelines

Posted · Hidden by Munaus, May 26, 2014 - Tracker post
Hidden by Munaus, May 26, 2014 - Tracker post

my attack of the b team crashes on the mojang screen. i have updated my java, deleted my technic launcher and re downloaded it and it still crashes on the mojang screen.

Posted · Hidden by Munaus, May 26, 2014 - double post
Hidden by Munaus, May 26, 2014 - double post

my attack of the b team crashes on the mojang screen. i have updated my java, deleted my technic launcher and re downloaded it and it still crashes on the mojang screen.

Posted · Hidden by Munaus, June 4, 2014 - Tracker post
Hidden by Munaus, June 4, 2014 - Tracker post
HEY I PLAY ATTACK OF THE B TEAM AND I GAVE IT 3GB OF RAM ( I HAVE 8 GB RAM)

but when i open the game and press F3 it shows up in the cornner that i gave it only 913 MB 

and it says that its 97% of acollted memory and that makes my game lag so hard

BTW i have 64 bit java and computer and it is always at the latest update 

i dont understand why this is happing to me i need HELP PLEASE 

THANK YOU  :) 

Posted · Hidden by Munaus, June 4, 2014 - Tracker post
Hidden by Munaus, June 4, 2014 - Tracker post
HEY I PLAY ATTACK OF THE B TEAM AND I GAVE IT 3GB OF RAM ( I HAVE 8 GB RAM )

but when i open the game and press F3 it shows up in the cornner that i gave it only 913 MB 

and it says that its 97% of acollted memory and that makes my game lag so hard

BTW i have 64 bit java and computer and it is always at the latest update 

i dont understand why this is happing to me i need HELP PLEASE 

THANK YOU  :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I save and quit my minimap loses all its loaded terrain, but the waypoints stay the same. Also, for some reason it keeps going into this weird underground mode. I can provide proof if needed.

EDIT: Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I actually just joined today and I am confused. If it is, please direct me to the correct place. Thanks!

Edited by Supercrafter90

• Moderators

Hey i Got a Graphic Bug(?) the most items from the Modpack are invicible and if i want to rightclick it my game crashes without any Error message! can someone Help me please??!

I gave you warning points for not using the Tracker to post your issue. Now you're doing it again. Is there a communication problem here?

I lost my world.

i was playing in singleplayer than the suddently game crashes. It already appended a few times but this time i re-open attack of the b-team after an update. the game starts but there isn't my world. I close minecraft and open the folder go to "saves" and there it is but the game doesn't reed it.

Someone can help me? I've tried various things but it still doesn't work 

Yea i suffered from the same thing, and my game is still in the Saves folder, but minecraft doesnt show it in the list

I just got the new update, the game opens up properly but then i try to load a world to play it takes some time and then the window just closes and the Technic-launcher opens i tried deleting and redownloading it but it still that please help.

so i created a new world and started all over again and now when i try log into it this happens, -.-

i play both in singleplayer, i just wanna play the game and not loose all my progress!

Every time I save and quit my minimap loses all its loaded terrain, but the waypoints stay the same. Also, for some reason it keeps going into this weird underground mode. I can provide proof if needed.

EDIT: Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I actually just joined today and I am confused. If it is, please direct me to the correct place. Thanks!

i did this in my game, i accidently pressed semicolon ; and it makes my map look all weird and black but if you press this button again it fixes it :)

• 2 weeks later...

So the pack has recently updated, and know whenever I attempt to join a server all I get is a big fat code saying the following:

The following Microblocks are not installed:on this client:title.centrifuge_716_0, title.combustionGeneratorIdle_712_0, title.combustionGenerator_711_0, title.dnaAnalyser_713_0, title.dnaAutoSplitter_714_0, title.dnaBreeder_715_0, title.dnaCombiner_717_0, title.dnaEncoder_718_0, title.dnaExtractor_719_0, title.dnaRemover_720_0, title.dnaSplitter_721_0, title.dnaTransmutator_722_0. 

It's really annoying and I would like to know if it is possible to be fixed.

Posted · Hidden by Munaus, July 5, 2014 - tracker post
Hidden by Munaus, July 5, 2014 - tracker post

"Error downloading file for the following modpack:Attack of the B-Team

Failed to download http://resources.download.minecraft.net/ad/ad126e435cca94054bf0d616301799a105526cde

Please consult the modpack author."

And this problem is every time when i would like to play attack of the b-team.

How to fix this problem need help .

• Moderators

You guys never learn. Next person I see posting a technical issue (game crashes, modpack doesn't load) on this thread gets tempbanned for 3 days.

Issues belong in the Tracker!

This thread exists for posting fixes!

Munaus, I'd like to bring up my old post I made about this topic back in April:

Can we just unpin this topic and pin up the topic arriej has >back from Feb 23rd? It seems more relevant to the current version of the modpack and will probably save a lot of people from needing to post on that thread or on the issue tracker since that thread seems to cover quite a few of the most common issues.

I haven't seen the original poster post in this thread since march much less update the OP, and the fixes that were available are no longer an issue in the modpack as it is now. So, perhaps that unpin and perhaps a lock would be fitting since this has been nothing but a breeding ground of issue posts?

Edited by Kalbintion

• Moderators

and the fixes that were available are no longer an issue in the modpack as it is now.

If that's the case, I'll lock this then. Haven't had much time to play the modpack myself.

PM me DragonRX if you wish to update this thread, or create a new one. Thanks for posting this in the first place