Common Problems & Solutions Thread

DragonRX

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Explaining how to fix an issue, or what the particular issue is caused by is fine.

Another "I tried all these fixes and it still no work! help!"-post is better served in the Tracker than here

Posted · Hidden by Munaus, April 10, 2014 - Issue. belongs to Tracker
Hidden by Munaus, April 10, 2014 - Issue. belongs to Tracker

My problem is with keybindings.when i try to change them from options's  click to change it button.when i click it,it just try to change the button.how can i change the keys then??PLZ help me!

Posted · Hidden by Munaus, April 18, 2014 - Issue. Belongs to Tracker
Hidden by Munaus, April 18, 2014 - Issue. Belongs to Tracker

hey guys i recently got attack of the B-team and it worked fine when i first downloaded it but now when i go to play it again it just won't start. it will start to verify files and then it will just stop. i have tried deleting all the files and it would work again but then when i close it and then comeback to it it wont work. can somebody help me please 

Posted · Hidden by Munaus, April 22, 2014 - Issue, belongs to Tracker
Hidden by Munaus, April 22, 2014 - Issue, belongs to Tracker

I have a problem with my minecraft: when I launch attack of the bteam and I go onmy worlds it just closes minecraft and takes me back to the launcher ??????

whats going on???

thxs -SarTek

no its not it didn't happend to bdubs or keralis there is no reason it will happend to me

well, read the official FAQ -- either you're wrong or they (bdubs/keralis) made some modifications.

EDIT: or they used a back-up syringe

Edited by weirleader

After upgrading my server to the latest recommended build it seems that vanilla Slimes aren't spawning at all. Slime chunks are no good as well as biomes that should be spawning them. Vanilla Slimes are needed for the making of toads and the blue slimes as well as the Globs won't work.

Edited by Achilles833

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Munaus, April 25, 2014 - Issue, belongs to Tracker
Hidden by Munaus, April 25, 2014 - Issue, belongs to Tracker

Help me!!!

when my lanuncher has finished the atack of the b-team mod it says (Error downlowding file for the folowing pack: Atack of the B-Team Failed to download http://mirror.technicpack.net/Tecnic/lib/org/scala-lang/scala-complier-2.10.2.jar)

Edited by Smartbrad101
  • Moderators

Can't download file "scala-library-2.10.2.jar"

what can I do with it?

All issues belong in the Tracker. Read and follow the Tracker Rules and Guidelines when making the report

unless you want a lecture on what each and every file and folder jar on minecraft does? I wasn't aware anyone took any interest in such things

Okay so before the latest update like last week or so my attack of the B team worked perfectly fine but now I cant get onto anything not single player or multiplayer it just crashes and says "Exception in server tick loop" and I know that I probably need to allocate more or less memory but I've tried every like setting that I have I have 8g of RAM and a like 640 graphics-card I don't know if that helps.

PLEASE HELP AND THANK YOU

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Munaus, April 28, 2014 - Tracker post
Hidden by Munaus, April 28, 2014 - Tracker post

Hello,  I am trying to download this mod and the download keeps crashing at 34% of the minions mod. Any help?

Edited by TheVirus

jjj, make sure you're using the right type - there's an openblocks liquidXP, a LXP liquidXP and an MFR mob essence - if you're using the XP drain, try using the LXP absorber instead (or viceversa).  If that doesn't help, please post up a screenshot of what you're trying (you should probably make a new thread here though in that case as it's probably just a setup issue rather than a common problem).

Edit: Just realised you said auto-enchanter not LXP enchanter, auto-enchanter is the MFR version so you'll need mob essence.  You can use an XP shower (to get xp out of the lxp tank) along with a sewer underneath to catch the xp orbs (to get xp into another tank as mob essence you can use in the auto-enchanter).

Ember, try pressing the "O" (letter oh not number zero) key, that toggles the display for NEI.

Edited by Loader