Common Problems & Solutions Thread

DragonRX

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one of the ones I mean, Stone :)  You should have a client one as well that will give us the rest of the detail (and please put those in these so they don't cause pages upon pages for people to read)

Spoiler tags!  Use {spoiler} then {/spoiler} but with this kind of brackets intead of those, [ ]

It looks very likely that you've not got enough memory allocated though, please allocate more in the launcher (2GB is a nice round number if possible).

That gives a little more info, but my best bet is still out of memory so hopefully that's sorted it (it's failing to access something that should be there which maybe has been swapped out if memory is low, so it doesn't point to much more specifically).

Course, the timestamp on that is after 1AM, so maybe it's trying to tell you to take a break? :D (I can't talk, I've been on here later than that to help people in different timezones and that's not even playing the game :P)

Please Help!

I just started getting into this mod pack and i love it. But anytime I play it it doesn't register me as an entity or something because I cant break blocks, and I keep falling out of the world. It all started after I used the project red transportation pipes. Please help because now I cant do anything in my world!

Im playing on a b team server, and i put stuff in my compressor (Galacticraft) and then i go to somewhere else in the world that is more that 100 blocks away and when i come back all my stuff is gone in the compressor. No one is on the server from the time i put stuff in to the time it disappears. Is this a common bug? Can it be fixed??

My issues:

- Netherrack doesn't work with tinker's construct for some reason (crafting the tool parts)
- Changing morphs will stuck on right click
- MANY MANY microblocks aren't working correctly and I can't connect to private servers because of this.
No big deal, though. I'm glad the flans recipes are fixed and hope there will be more packs and vehicles soon

General Morph fix instructions: (sorry, c&p'd from my other threads)

Hello. I hope I can help with a few ideas:
1. Try it out a bit more ingame.

2. If you have an older backup where it all worked, replace the new config file with the old config file (morph.cfg)
3. Try changing the keys in the config manually , keys are here: (minecraft wiki)
4. If nothing works, try to reset or update your packs. Just backup and replace the worlds
Greetings
Rhodiaxx

i am having a problem when my minions pick up items that i drop (i drop a lot of items) the items duplicate very fast infinatley. there ends up being so many items on the ground that i lag a sh*t load and its so bad that it says "not responding" and doesn't respond to my commands when it says it IS responding. i cant play at all and its been like this for 4 days! its a single player world and i cant do anything in it... literally... its HOPELESS! ive exited the game and the ground items save... where can i delete the ground items in my single player world files?

please help, thanks!

Hi there, I host a server! My problem is that a very large amount of mobs spawn lagging down the server. The server is running on way over the minimum qualifications. I need to figure out where to change the amount of mobs spawning etc. I went to the skyworld and server just lagged out. So many mobs spawned... Same with any of the worlds.

Hi there, I host a server! My problem is that a very large amount of mobs spawn lagging down the server. The server is running on way over the minimum qualifications. I need to figure out where to change the amount of mobs spawning etc. I went to the skyworld and server just lagged out. So many mobs spawned... Same with any of the worlds.

Change the id of fairies to 0 in your Biomes O' Plenty config

hi every1 i still hav a problem i've tried it on all of my computers and the game still wont work. It goes to the Mojang symbol and then crashes or it simply wont open and i really want 2 play it as its an awesome mod pack. i still haven't been able to get onto the game yet. Please help. THNX !!!

hey whenever i try to join my friend's server it says "ID (#####) from ThermalExpansion is Missing" and there's like 15 lines of different ID numbers and then it just says "You cannot connect to this server".

this happens to both my friend and me, and the version on the server is the same as the one in our clients.

could one of you guys help?

Hi.I have a problem with this modpack. Actually , with all of them. When I play Attack of the B-Team , I don't get more than 20-25 fps and sometime it drops at 1-5 fps. I have this problem only with Technic Launcher's Modpacks. In Minecraft Classic or modded by me , I got 60+ fps. I don't have a weak PC , I can run BF3 at Ultra with 50 fps... so I don't think the PC is a problem.

Edited by Cobra_2o1o

I click play on the Technic Launcher and on the top bar where it usually says the modpack name instead it says Minecraft 1.6.4 (not responding). After that it closes out and goes straight to the Technic Launcher screen. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

I'm having the same problem I have tried 1.0.9c and 1.0.9b but neither work for me it just takes me to the launcher then I hit "PLAY" and then it seems like it's fine but then it quits out of it and returns me to the launcher.

Please Help me I really want to play :pray:  :f5: