Common Problems & Solutions Thread

DragonRX

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow im gald that im not the only one having these problems. However i have run into some problems that are extremly frusterating and confusing. For some reason I after i exit the game and come back in ill get a message that says that minecraft has run out of memory, but ive looked several times and each time i find that i have more than enough space. Also, when i open up the game, for the first 10 to 15 min. it runs great (120 fps, no block lag, nothing) but then out of the middle of no were it will drop to 0 fps and just flat line. I think that some of the mods my computer cant handle (or the shear fact that there's 111 mods) or its the weather mod constntly blowing. I have done some research and several people have gotten lots of lag from the wind as well but never the less the randominity of the lag is confusing and extremely frusterating. I would apreciate any help that i get, thanks

Edited by Garnesa1212

attack of the B-team will not download. I have tried but it comes up with the same thing every time. It says "Could not create the java virtual machine. A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit." Don't know if that is my computer or the download doing that but i would like to play and see the mod pack face to face.

I didn't see this posted but just did this and it worked so figured I'd mention it here. For galacticraft in order to power the circuit fab with a coal gen you place the fab down, then place the coal gen to its left BACKWARDS, so that both of the machines' left sides are touching. Insert coal, get power, make wafers, win life.

I didn't see this posted but just did this and it worked so figured I'd mention it here. For galacticraft in order to power the circuit fab with a coal gen you place the fab down, then place the coal gen to its left BACKWARDS, so that both of the machines' left sides are touching. Insert coal, get power, make wafers, win life.

Or you can just power GC with TE...

The scala-library does not want to download for me. I keep getting this error whenever I try to load this modpack.

I had created a thread in hopes that someone might be able to tell me what is going on, but it's sat there for a week with no response.

Is there anyway to fix this?

I get the same thing but only when it downloads blocks.ogg

People seem to ignore it

Tropicraft is gliched, the mobs stand still, nothing tries to attack you. HELP!

Pathfinding is turned off for those mobs due to some conflicts with other mods I believe.

Help! I can't get on servers it keeps saying "Failed:Bad login" every time I try! It's on every server even my friend's private server and I want to play with him PLEASE HELP!

Bad logins are fairly common, your best bet to get in after one is to completely close the launcher to your desktop.  Reload it, and try again.

• Moderators

Mod pack downloads but when I go to play, I get the message "Minecraft has run out of memory. This could be caused by a bug in the game or by the Java Virtual Machine not being allocated enough memory. [etc]" Any advice?

Perhaps try giving the launcher more memory?