Common Problems & Solutions Thread

DragonRX

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm trying to add Forestry and Thaumcraft, but every time I try to start the modpack it starts as it would normaly, but after 30-40 seconds it exits and reopens the launcher. 

Am I missing something here? lol

Forestry requires buildcraft as a dependency I think.

Okay so it crashes on me like crazy. Sometimes it goes to splash screen then crashes, other times as soon as I try to load up a world.

Now I seen tons of peeps having this same issue and not a SINGLE person has helped them. 
Also I don't want a response saying you need a better pc. I have a $1,000+ gaming pc, that isn't the reason.

Can someone please help, I have my log but it won't let me post for some reason.

Forestry requires buildcraft as a dependency I think.

Really? Damn, then I'll try to live without forestry for a while.

Thanks for the response!

Edit: Was ID conflicts, now it's working flawless!

Edited by xiSn0w

Okay so it crashes on me like crazy. Sometimes it goes to splash screen then crashes, other times as soon as I try to load up a world.

Now I seen tons of peeps having this same issue and not a SINGLE person has helped them. 

Also I don't want a response saying you need a better pc. I have a $1,000+ gaming pc, that isn't the reason.

Can someone please help, I have my log but it won't let me post for some reason.

Go to http://pastebin.com and get that crash log on there. 

Hey when I click I get the hats mod selection menu and it is VERY annoying I can't find a fix and I'm on 1.08 please help guys thanks!

When you're inside the Hats mod selection menu, click the little cog thingy and there should be an option to change the hotkey.

Won't let me go past 500bites

Ouch... Try cutting it in half and make two pastebins? :P

Did you edit the CodeChickenCore.cfg-file recently? Because that seems to be the problem.

Or else try to delete the whole AotBT-folder (backup your worlds) and re-download it.

I haven't edited anything, I have deleted both the aotbt folder, plus .technic and re-download. Still same problem.

Btw for others and anyone wanting to help, here is my specs:

+ I have it running at 4GB allocated, was just trying different things.

e225158d6c48ad8bcc52a0bd641b29f2.png

Edited by Dini931

Can you point out exactly what kind of problem you're having, my head is getting tired of trying to fix my problems and yours.

So I've lost myself in a jungle of threads with problems and fixes and what not

Game doesn't open. Either crashes at startup or while i'm starting up single player. 

hello there, i'm having a little problem with the morphing

I'm using an italian keyboard and can't find the correct key to open the menù

someone know the correct bind or where i can change it?

anyone?

Edited by raving

Also googling this error brings you here. Where no one ever helps, when you mention "crashing" not a single person tries to help.

We are not developers. We are fans of the series with a limited ability of help.

If nobody helps, assume we don't know the answer either.

It doesn't help your cause to be passive aggressive about it.

Edited by Melfice