Common Problems & Solutions Thread

DragonRX

• Moderators

Also googling this error brings you here. Where no one ever helps, when you mention "crashing" not a single person tries to help.

Hi

Make a Bug Report and add the error log

every time i load b-team it just crashes what can i do?????????????  :google:

Same goes for you. Make a Bug Report

Edited by Munaus

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Discord Moderator

Really? Damn, then I'll try to live without forestry for a while.

Thanks for the response!

Edit: Was ID conflicts, now it's working flawless!

You may have already done this, but you may still have conflicts you aren't aware of unless you have audited your Forge client logs. If you were to open your most recent "ForgeModLoader-client-0.log" and search for "CONFLICT" you may have conflicts for item IDs with other mods. Item ID conflicts don't cause a crash (usually) but they do make really weird things happen in-game. Not sure if Thaumic Tinkerer and Kami (you may not have added those Thaumcraft extras) does any dynamic ID allocation but when I did the Kami items were conflicting with Flan's.

Just for giggles, I went through and deconflicted these mods with B-Team:

• Forestry
  • Binnie Mods (ExtraTrees/ExtraBees, why would one ever use Forestry without it)
  • Thaumcraft
  • Thaumic Tinkerer
  • Kami (goes with TT)

And for some icing on that B-Team cake, here is a download link for the configs: https://www.jaj.com/tekkit/forestry_thaumcraft-bteam.zip

I didn't do any tweaking of the TreeCapitator or Microblocks configs to integrate new trees/tools/blocks but these should get someone up and running without conflicts.

You may have already done this, but you may still have conflicts you aren't aware of unless you have audited your Forge client logs. If you were to open your most recent "ForgeModLoader-client-0.log" and search for "CONFLICT" you may have conflicts for item IDs with other mods. Item ID conflicts don't cause a crash (usually) but they do make really weird things happen in-game. Not sure if Thaumic Tinkerer and Kami (you may not have added those Thaumcraft extras) does any dynamic ID allocation but when I did the Kami items were conflicting with Flan's.

Just for giggles, I went through and deconflicted these mods with B-Team:

• Forestry
  • Binnie Mods (ExtraTrees/ExtraBees, why would one ever use Forestry without it)
  • Thaumcraft
  • Thaumic Tinkerer
  • Kami (goes with TT)

And for some icing on that B-Team cake, here is a download link for the configs: https://www.jaj.com/tekkit/forestry_thaumcraft-bteam.zip

I didn't do any tweaking of the TreeCapitator or Microblocks configs to integrate new trees/tools/blocks but these should get someone up and running without conflicts.

No conflicts what so ever after changing IDs :P 

anyone?

Go to your modpacks mod-folder and delete notenoughkeys, it screws up morphs keys in a number of ways.

Help Quick!

I try to play Attack of the B-team and this is what happens when I click play.

"Error Installing the following pack: Attack of the B team"

"An error occurred while attempting to delete 'C:usersmxbu41AppDataRoaming.technicmodpacksattack-of-the-bteammods1.6.4CodeChickenLib-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.45.jar' from the cache"

"Please check your system settings"

But I don't know where system setting are or what to do in them. I was gonna try deleting the modpack and re-download, but it says "This action can't be completed because the file is open in Java Platform SE binary. Nothing is open according to taskmanager. What should I do? I just want to play!!!!

Please help!

Help Quick!

I try to play Attack of the B-team and this is what happens when I click play.

"Error Installing the following pack: Attack of the B team"

"An error occurred while attempting to delete 'C:usersmxbu41AppDataRoaming.technicmodpacksattack-of-the-bteammods1.6.4CodeChickenLib-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.45.jar' from the cache"

"Please check your system settings"

But I don't know where system setting are or what to do in them. I was gonna try deleting the modpack and re-download, but it says "This action can't be completed because the file is open in Java Platform SE binary. Nothing is open according to taskmanager. What should I do? I just want to play!!!!

Please help!

Go to %appdata% = roaming, then go into .technic. Next navigate to modpacks and delete the entire attack-of-the-bteam folder. Let the modpack redownload when you go ahead and launch it again.

My game crashed after it saying it ran out of memory, i then restarted technic launcher but when i got to the worlds screen my world wasn't there!! i checked in the modpacks folder and then saves and it was still there! I don't know what the problem is but a few other people have had it as well.

In my world i am trying to breed animals for example i have to pigs in a pen in my house but i cant right click them with wheat so cannot breed them could anyone possibly help me?

the last I was aware, you breed them with carrots, not wheat.

Cows = wheat

Pigs = carrots

Sheep = wheat

Chickens = seeds

For some reason I can not power my circuit fabricator and I do know what I am doing when I comes to power. I have tried all power sources and restarting but nothing will do.

Powering GC machines seems to be a bit buggy. Try just making a coal gen and energy storage, place them next to each other and charge batteries, then use batteries in the circuit fab. That's what I did.

I think i got a new problem:S

I hope one of you guys can help me.

When i log in, it takes 5 minutes and then it shows all of the as offline.....

I don't know how to fix this. I have downloaded the launcher three times now and also ran it as a administrator.

I hope one of you guys can help me.

Hey dudes, there has been a lot of disarray for error download...

so... I've found out a solution! when you download you profile it will not load so the solution is copy those files (The Attack of the B-team) into the .minecraft folder! As long as you have a clear mods folder and forge installed it'll work! So glad I could help! Later!