Common Problems & Solutions Thread

DragonRX

By default the modpack will use the brackets to select a morph. [ or ] When you go down or up to a mob and hit enter you will morph. 

Thanks! That control worked.

toadpunter are you sure all your mods installed properly? You should try clearing your cache and re-installing the modpack. Go to %appdata% (roaming)/.technic/modpacks/ and delete the attack-of-the-bteam directory.

I reinstalled the mod and server. Singleplayer is fully funtioning for me, but the server is still the same with only hats and a couple other mods working.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen many problems in this tread.. but not many solutions :(

This thread was mainly intended for me to find problems and put solutions in the OP, but it changed a bit.

Thanks! That control worked.

I reinstalled the mod and server. Singleplayer is fully funtioning for me, but the server is still the same with only hats and a couple other mods working.

Hmm... I'm not quite share why this is happening. You should report it in the issue tracker.

I have the latest version of all drivers, and java

All the files worked yesterday but are now not launching.

I have no Idea the problem other then it saying:

Error occouring downloading the modpack: Attack of the B-team

If you could help it would be great! Thanks alot.

Yeah I'm having the exact same issue

Give it another try after rebooting your computer and making sure your connection is fine. This may be on your end, but I think it could be something with technic's servers. I was able to download the update today fine, so I think it should be good now. Noting that 2 people had that issue Im going  to assume it was on technic's end and it has since been fixed.

I got 99 problems, but a girl ain't one......

Im loving this modpak. it is sooooooo fun! love Thanks so much for the hardwork the technic team put into making it. these mods are crazy fun, 75% of never heard of until bteam server came out.

So im wondering, cause at this point, theres no wikia yet. when you kill for example 2 or 3 sheep of different colors, and you scroll down to see them, how do you scroll over to choose the color of sheep you want?

I know this isn't working well in multiplayer games for some odd reason, but in singleplayer the morph ability works fine. Just wondering how you switch between them AFTER you do [ or ] to choose a Mob Type.

I got 99 problems, but a girl ain't one......

Im loving this modpak. it is sooooooo fun! love Thanks so much for the hardwork the technic team put into making it. these mods are crazy fun, 75% of never heard of until bteam server came out.

So im wondering, cause at this point, theres no wikia yet. when you kill for example 2 or 3 sheep of different colors, and you scroll down to see them, how do you scroll over to choose the color of sheep you want?

I know this isn't working well in multiplayer games for some odd reason, but in singleplayer the morph ability works fine. Just wondering how you switch between them AFTER you do [ or ] to choose a Mob Type.

Press enter, or click your mouse.

error.png

Restarting my PC did nothing to fix the error I've been getting. 

Seems like you are unable to get the resources such as sound, etc. This is most likely an issue on Mojang's end.

Edited by DragonRX

Shift + scroll to change between similar mob types (sheep, zombies, etc.)

Seems like you are unable to get the resources such as sound, etc. This is most likely an issue on Mojang's end.

Except regular minecraft works just fine.  None of the technic modpacks work for me now because I get this error every time, no matter the pack.

Is there going to be a wiki available soon? I'd love to be able to share some of my understanding of the mods involved, especially some of the lesser-known ones like Minions and openblocks that I have extensive experience with. a lot of them take 'tricks' that are entirely undocumented (or might have even escaped the dev's notice) such as 'the care and feeding of minions'

I lost my world.

i was playing in singleplayer than the suddently game crashes. It already appended a few times but this time i re-open attack of the b-team after an update. the game starts but there isn't my world. I close minecraft and open the folder go to "saves" and there it is but the game doesn't reed it.

Someone can help me? I've tried various things but it still doesn't work 

Is there going to be a wiki available soon? I'd love to be able to share some of my understanding of the mods involved, especially some of the lesser-known ones like Minions and openblocks that I have extensive experience with. a lot of them take 'tricks' that are entirely undocumented (or might have even escaped the dev's notice) such as 'the care and feeding of minions'

I've been meaning to get something started but am SOOO busy that I haven't even managed to put up a list of current mods/authors/links included in the modpack.  I'll get to it ASAP, unless some other kind soul beats me to it.

Here is the wiki.. I'm not sure if it is official or not, but I added a couple things so far.

http://www.attackofthebteamwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

Except regular minecraft works just fine.  None of the technic modpacks work for me now because I get this error every time, no matter the pack.

I have no idea in that case. You may want to open up an issue in the tracker for problems with Attack of the B-Team.

I would assume that the wiki would be here: http://wiki.technicpack.net/Main_Page

i have the problem now when i get into singleplayer and hit e to open my inventory i get a screen saying something like closing down internal server and after that it closes my screen and opens the launcher again -_- please help me

Try redownloading/installing the pack. You should take a backup of the world, then delete all related BTeam files and start the download process. If that does not work I'd assume the problem is with your world. First go into the 'players' folder and try to delete your own player profile. If that doesnt work you may need to just start a new world.

I would assume that the wiki would be here: http://wiki.technicpack.net/Main_Page

Yes, the wiki is there, but AotBT is not really represented.  Some of the mods that overlap can be found (MineFactory Reloaded or Thermal Expansion) but even those are going to be problematic as they're written for MC 1.5.X at this point (and so are at previous versions).  With a new Tekkit version nearly ready for recommended and all the awesome that is included in AotBT it's going to be a LOT of work to get things fully up-to-date.

Edited by weirleader

Dont know if its a bug or part of one of the mods but i just found 13 diamonds at levels 56 57 and 58, its most likely part of a mod like i said but i figured i'd let you know just incase.. it just basicly ruined my life.. i love playing without diamonds i usually just use iron and ignore them but finding 13 after playing for 15 minutes of play time is a bit overkill.

p.s - if this is just part of a mod an admin can just remove this comment if they feel like it