[AotBT 1.6.4] DemPaklys Server [PVE][72 slots][Whitelist] Server 24 hours old!

Sabrine

Whitelist application:
*Who are you?My names Murray IGN:funkymonkey9
*Where are you from? Canada-BC
*How old are you?16
*Why do you want to play on our server? I thougory enjoy this modpack but, playing alone isen't as fun as haveing a server of trusted people and being able to share your experence with frends.Doing co-builds and combiningyour intellect to build magnificant contraptions.
*What do you think you can offer our server? A player that plays frequently and can help provivde information and help to people that need it!
*Who was your favorite power ranger? Hmm I diden't watch it too much but I think the Red one was alright.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Who are you?Alex :)
*Where are you from? Colorado USA
*How old are you? 20
*Why do you want to play on our server?You guys sound cool and im interactive, good builder, and play well with others
*What do you think you can offer our server?I can offer you guys some fun times, good laughs, lots of building etc!!!
*Who was your favorite power ranger? Red Ranger

Who are you?: Jared IGN: xXJJ_JUGGXx

Where are you from?: Louisiana 

How old are you?: 16

Why do you want to play on our server?: I want to play on you'r server because i'm tiered of having to play on PVP servers and have players take my stuff a whitelist server would be perfect to play on.

What do you think you can offer our server?: i'm a great builder and  know all the mods so i can help players that have just joined and have know idea what they are doing.

Who was your favorite power ranger?: Blue Ranger

Hope to be accepted 

Edited by xXJJ_JUGGXx

*Who are you? thebeegee1998
*Where are you from? england
*How old are you? 17
*Why do you want to play on our server? I want to be able to play with this modpack with friendly people on a server.
*What do you think you can offer our server? i am well experienced with the different mods and can help other poeple having trouble
*Who was your favorite power ranger? the black ranger

• 2 weeks later...

Whitelist application:
*Who are you? Skydiver1251 But you can call me Sky ;)
*Where are you from?Norway
*How old are you?13
*Why do you want to play on our server?I love Attack Of The B-Team and i've been looking for a server for a while and i'm playing on a whitelisted vanilla server with Gruuvy and CMD and they are playing on this server too :D
*What do you think you can offer our server? I am pretty good with the mods and i wanna make something cool like a shop or something but i'm not sure yet xD
*Who was your favorite power ranger? I never watched Power rangers :/ I hope you don't hate me cuz of that lol

I know i'm a little late with the application but i didn't know about this server before Gruuvy made a vid on it, and it seems like a really cool server :D

*Who are you? Gavin IGN: ICxGxCI
*Where are you from? U.S. TN
*How old are you? 18
*Why do you want to play on our server? All the other servers i have played on are crap
*What do you think you can offer our server? Im a master builder
*Who was your favorite power ranger? Yellow because of the epic fart gif

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons