[AotBT 1.6.4] DemPaklys Server [PVE][72 slots][Whitelist] Server 24 hours old!

Sabrine

Not taking any new members at this time.

Server IP: Will be posted once whitelist get applied.

Server rules:
*No griefing
*No spamming
*No asking for OP, Ranks, or Items
*No builds near spawn
*No using exploits
*No harassing other players
*Respect all players

No items are banned yet

Plugins: Server is brand new. I will update this once we get plugins installed

We are a group of Minecraft players who have been playing together for about a year. We are wanting some new players to join us for the new modpack. We have a facebook group that we use to communicate about the server.The link to the facebook group is here. www.facebook.com/groups/521517444586029/
We also have a vent. IP DemPaklys.typefrag.com Port 6090

Server is 24/7

The community we have on our server is mostly a group of friends. We are wanting to find someone who is friendly and will fit in with our current players. We are adults and use bad words. If that doesn't sit well with you then we probably aren't the community for you.

Whitelist application:
*Who are you?
*Where are you from?
*How old are you?
*Why do you want to play on our server?
*What do you think you can offer our server?
*Who was your favorite power ranger?

Here is a picture of the server. We don't have a lot of builds yet because the server has only been up for about 24 hours.

EXcBIl6.jpg

Edited by Sabrine

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitelist application:

*Who are you? im dean IGN is soakingmarrow

*How old are you? im 27

*Why do you want to play on our server? looking for sever were I can build have fun and hope as it white list be less muppits on

*What do you think you can offer our server? smart can help out allways willing to trade or give ppl what thay need

*Who was your favorite power ranger? the red one lol I dunno havnt watched since was 14

*Who are you? My IGN is ZarudHelviiryn

*Where are you from? Europe

*How old are you? 21

*Why do you want to play on our server? I'd like to find a nice quiet server without factions or pvp and get in touch with my inner hoarder.

*What do you think you can offer our server? On average I'm just a normal player but I've seen plenty of Let's builds and have learnt a lot about specific blocks.

*Who was your favorite power ranger? The White Ranger from Mighty Morphing.

*Who are you? My IGN is Steamy_Panda

*Where are you from? Colorado

*How old are you? 17

*Why do you want to play on our server? Most of the other B-Team servers are really way too laggy. Plus, this is a whitelist PVE which I love

*What do you think you can offer our server? Help , I a lot of these mods and don't mind helping other users who don't know them.

*Who was your favorite power ranger? Heh, Gosei Knight from super sentai

Whitelist application:

*Who are you? Hello my name is David from Sweden. (Talks fluid english just perfect however). My IGN is: Peddopie

*How old are you? I am 17 years old, turning 18 in 2 months :)

*Why do you want to play on our server? I'm always interested in playing with mature people that you can talk "normally" to, I like the idea of being a few people chatting/talking to eachother whilst playing and having fun exploring this awesome new modpack.

*What do you think you can offer our server? I am always open to help people with whatever they require, I'm a very friendly person that likes to joke a lot, I'm pretty good at building and I have a big knowledge of minecraft and the most mods in this pack! I have been playing minecraft since 2011, mostly single-player, but I really wanna find a server that's great (like this one sounds) :)

*Who was your favorite power ranger? The blue one, can't remember the name though, it was ages ago xD

Whitelist application:

*Who are you? Deo3560

*Where are you from? Depths of the Internet with origins in the East Coast

*How old are you? 18

*Why do you want to play on our server? I've hosted so many servers, B-Team servers just sound like EFFORT

*What do you think you can offer our server? As a experienced server host and manager, I may be able to contribute thoughts, as a creative architect, I plan to experiment

*Who was your favorite power ranger? Red Ranger GO!

EDIT: Facebook Mandatory? I wonder when that's gonna end up like AOL and die out, haven't used either in forever.

Who are you? My IGN is zclore1

Where are you from? Ohio

How old are you? 14

Why do you want to play on our server? Most of the other servers are large and have too many people

What do you think you can offer to our server? I can trade with others and help with some things

Who was your favorite power ranger? the black one

*Who are you?Brandon Mcguire (IGN is scowlinggoblin)

*Where are you from? canada ontario

*How old are you?21

*Why do you want to play on our server?because its pve and its whitelisted so there wont be any stupid people or griefers

*What do you think you can offer our server? a new face and some fun

*Who was your favorite power ranger? purple or red

Whitelist Application:

Who are you? My IGN is tacokiller1234

Where are you from? Ohio

How old are you? 14

Why do you want to play on this server? This server just started and there arn't to many people who play on here.

What do you think you can offer to our server? I can be active and i have been staff on other servers so i could help people.

Who is your favorite power ranger? probably the blue one.

Whitelist application:

*Who are you? Horacio, everyone calls me HOR

*Where are you from? Texas

*How old are you? 22

*Why do you want to play on our server? I want to play on a server where I can just enjoy playing, usually with little kids or griefers it is kind of hard.

*What do you think you can offer our server? I'm really active on minecraft, whenever i'm not at work I'm usually playing.

*Who was your favorite power ranger?

<That one, way better than the rest. hooah

*Who are you?Isaiah(IGN-minerjames270)

*Where are you from? U.S.A KY

*How old are you? 17

*Why do you want to play on our server?- I would love to play the attack of the B-team mod pack but my computer cannot run it unless on a server(hopefully) and all i do not enjoy FFA servers...

*What do you think you can offer our server? -A great member who does their best to help!

*Who was your favorite power ranger? I used to love all of them but the blue one(kevin) was tops... mainly it was the color...

*Who are you? I am Rudmer, my ign is rudmer18

*Where are you from? I live in the netherlands

*How old are you? I am 14

*Why do you want to play on our server? I'm looking for a safe community to play with.

*What do you think you can offer our server? I'm a good medieval/modern builder, wich means I can help out with building things as the spawn or shops.

*Who was your favorite power ranger? The red one.

*Who are you? Zack Suchy. My IGN is ender257876

*Where are you from? Currently I am living in Florida.

*How old are you? I am 15 years of age.

*Why do you want to play on our server? I want a safe and mature community to play with.

*What do you think you can offer our server? A very social player who loves to interact.

*Who was your favorite power ranger? The Pink one for sure!

Whitelist application:

*Who are you? You can call me Gruuvy! (ign:Gruuvy)

*Where are you from? United States

*How old are you? 15

*Why do you want to play on our server? I play on a whitelisted vanilla server and want to play something more exciting. Check my channel here; Youtube.com/gruuvyvideos

*What do you think you can offer our server? I can be a interactive person, I love building, and I love playing with other players!

*Who was your favorite power ranger? Obviously Yellow!

Whitelist application:

*Who are you? You can call me Gruuvy! (ign:Gruuvy)

*Where are you from? United States

*How old are you? 15

*Why do you want to play on our server? I play on a whitelisted vanilla server and want to play something more exciting. Check my channel here; Youtube.com/gruuvyvideos

*What do you think you can offer our server? I can be a interactive person, I love building, and I love playing with other players!

*Who was your favorite power ranger? Obviously Yellow!

Who am I? Minitaz2001 (the 2001 is NOT birth year but a loved ones birthyear)

Where am I? California

How old am I? 22 years old

Why do I want to play on this server? Because i'm tired of those stupid servers run by freaking 10 year old's

What can I offer your server? Think of me like the guy down the street who is kinda like your friend is knows almost everything that you used to always cheat off of during high-school.

Who was my favorite power ranger? What type of question is that, White ranger OP as crap, anyone who says otherwise doesn't know anything in my opinion. to be specific zane, because you know, no one likes the new ones

*Who are you? my ign is pedomom007

*Where are you from? florida

*How old are you?15

*Why do you want to play on our server?because its whitelist and it looks legit and epic

*What do you think you can offer our server?i can build good structures and i like talking and managing servers :)

*Who was your favorite power ranger? white obviously m9

*Who are you? Chris or Brandon (IGN: ChrisS_43)

*Where are you from? U.S.A

*How old are you? 15

*Why do you want to play on our server? im looking for a server to do a lets play on

*What do you think you can offer our server? advertising the server on youtube and an awesome player on mc

*Who was your favorite power ranger? Red ranger from the dinosaurs

Who are you? Sam Woodward (aka. Woody)(IGN- woodinho13DCFC)

Where are you from? Derby, UK

How old are you? 16, nearly 17!

Why do you want to play on our server? I'm looking for a friendly, chatty Attack of the B-Team server that isn't overloaded with players, and will have a safe and trustworthy community that wont grief and be very friendly. Also, it'll be awesome to meet other people that love AotBT and hopefully play along with them on the server.

What do you think you can offer to this server? A chatty, friendly person who is willing to help out other players on the server and has a love for minecraft, and especially now AotBT!

Who was your favourite Power Ranger? I love all the power rangers, who doesn't? XD

Cheers!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons