[AotBT 1.6.4] DemPaklys Server [PVE][72 slots][Whitelist] Server 24 hours old!

Sabrine

Whitelist Application

Who are you?My name is Damian

IGN? BlackSuitAndroid

Where are you from? United States, Missouri

How old are you? 20

Why do you want to play on our server? I have played quite a few different modpacks and on a few different servers. A rare thing indeed it is to find a whitelisted survival modpack server with no items banned. I want to play on your server because I am a community type of player. I love to help out with projects, help others with mods (If I know about them) and generally just contribute. I have in the past on vanilla servers done anything from help build nether hubs to building ender farms all on my own. I think it would be awesome to put that to use again and help be an awesome part of your server.

What do you think you can offer our server? Well I honestly hate to praise myself but in terms of skills I do know a fair bit about a lot of different mods. I know even more about vanilla minecraft in fact. What I like to do most is to build. I have been practicing my building skill for quite some time now and have been watching great builders on YouTube like BdoubleO, Glis, Arkas and many others. What I don't like to do though is to make empty buildings, or bland ones at that. I like to make houses/bases either functional or nice and pretty. I think I could contribute by making the server look nicer and just overall give it my own personal touch, that is if that is all right with you guys.

Who was your favorite Power Ranger? Black pretty much in every series, haven't watched it in awhile but black always seemed to be the wild card, which was awesome.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitelist application:

*Who are you? My name is Emilio IGN: ohemilius

*Where are you from? New Mexico, United States

*How old are you? 23

*Why do you want to play on our server? I want to play on a mature PVE server with a sense of community.

*What do you think you can offer our server? I enjoy helping folks, I'm friendly, and I'm a creative builder.

*Who was your favorite power ranger? I'd have to say zack, I really liked his mastodon dinozord.

*Who are you? Lithorn

*Where are you from? VA

*How old are you? 28

*Why do you want to play on our server? Try out Bteam modpack.

*What do you think you can offer our server? Participation.

*Who was your favorite power ranger? I haven't watched them since I was a kid, and my favorite was the zord when they combined.

*Who are you?

*Where are you from? United States, Pennsylvania

*How old are you? 14 (but 15 next friday)

*Why do you want to play on our server? I want to play on this server because I love to build without my builds being griefed and want to join a mature community.

*What do you think you can offer our server? If anyone needs help, help.

*Who was your favorite power ranger? Eh, i never really watched this but i'd say the blue one because i like blue!

Whitelist application:

*Who are you?

Hi, I'm Zach (ign BadZachLv01) (youtube BadKnightLv01)

*Where are you from?

I'm from US, Illinois, in a mid sized college town.

*How old are you?

I'm 18 years old.

*Why do you want to play on our server?

I've been playing this new pack since launch, and I'm enjoying myself in single player. However, I do believe that this modpack would really shine in multiplayer due to the nature of the mods and the idea behind it's development. I much prefer whitelisted and professional servers, and this one looks like a great choice.

*What do you think you can offer our server?

I've been a long time member of three different modded minecraft servers for about a year now, with lots of experience with mods and interacting with others in SMP. Minecraft is one of my biggest video game passions, and I spend countless hours in game. I'm looking to create some pretty cool things in this pack, and I'd love for the chance to leave my impression on this server.

*Who was your favorite power ranger?

Most definitely the cool black and silver dude from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers the movie, one of my favorites when I was a kid. :D

Whitelist application:

*Who are you? wackoman6789

*Where are you from? USA

*How old are you? 15

*Why do you want to play on our server? My old server ended up dieing on FTB sadly and im looking for a new one to join and make friends on :)

*What do you think you can offer our server? I love to build i friendly and i work well in groups

*Who was your favorite power ranger? not sure havent seen the show in like 6 years :/ but the one i would watch is the one with that big dog thing :)

Whitelist application:

*Where are you from? USA

*How old are you? 15

*Why do you want to play on our server? My old server ended up dieing on FTB sadly and im looking for a new one to join and make friends on :)

*What do you think you can offer our server? I love to build i friendly and i work well in groups

*Who was your favorite power ranger? not sure havent seen the show in like 6 years :/ but the one i would watch is the one with that big dog thing :)

Whitelist application:

*Where are you from? USA

*How old are you? 15

*Who are you? Gunner3564

*Where are you from? United States

*How old are you? 16

*Why do you want to play on our server? I want to join a good community and really want to play on a server with other people, because single play it not fun!

*What do you think you can offer our server? I love building and redstone, and just fun to be around!

*Who was your favorite power ranger? Obviously Red!!!!

Whitelist application:

*Who are you?Tophbuscus123

*Where are you from?United States

*How old are you? 16

*Why do you want to play on our server? Attack of the B-Team server, prefer it to be whitelisted.

*What do you think you can offer our server?I can promote the server.

*Who was your favorite power ranger?Dunno, never watched the show

Who are you? - ign is goop023 I go by MrDrMuffinPants everywhere else

Where are you from? - The United States

How old are you? - 16

Why do you want to play on our server? - Because playing alone is terrible and public servers tend to suck ass

What do you think you can offer our server? - *Flips hair* My good looks obviously, and once i've learned the basics of a game I tend to help others get situated. And if you ask me for cat gifs you will get them

Who was your favorite power ranger - Red of course

*Who are you? Kyle IGN: Baumber1012

*Where are you from? NM, USA

*How old are you? 17

*Why do you want to play on our server? I want to play a fun, non-grief server and since this mudpack came out I think yesterday, I wanted to try and play a new mudpack.

*What do you think you can offer our server? I'm a interactive guy, great and building and playing with other players.

*Who was your favorite power ranger? Red? I haven't watched since I was 11

*Who are you? I'm MrSmallZzy

*Where are you from? I'm from Ireland, UK

*How old are you? 19

*Why do you want to play on our server? I'm currently looking to play on your server because it sounds like yous are all mature and I need a mature server to start a new Minecraft series on, instead of playing FTB all the time. Just looking to relax and have fun basically without any nobs running about.

*What do you think you can offer our server? I'm great at building and construction. I would also be a valuable asset to building a Moonbase.

*Who was your favorite power ranger? The yellow one, I haven't watched that show in years.

Whitelist application:

*Who are you? Call me toast but ign is wubwubDJ

*Where are you from? Washington, United States

*How old are you? 16

*Why do you want to play on our server?Because I want a community experience on a new mod pack and to make friends of course

*What do you think you can offer our server? I feel like a great builder, love talking, working with others and building again.

*Who was your favorite power ranger?Blue (kevin)

Who are you?FatherOfSniping_

*Where are you from?Illinois USA

*How old are you?20

*Why do you want to play on our server?looking for a good bteam server and this seems promising

*What do you think you can offer our server?alot of time and work

*Who was your favorite power ranger?red one cant remember the name sadly

*Who are you? Deathbypoop77

*Where are you from? Virginia

*How old are you? 12

*Why do you want to play on our server? i have been looking for a server for this specific kind of client

*What do you think you can offer our server?building and helping new players (oce i get used to the client)

*Who was your favorite power ranger? the blue one

*Who are you? XxMinerxX99 or iGorshua(YouTube) or Josh

*Where are you from? Illinois US

*How old are you? 16 years old

*Why do you want to play on our server? I want to play because all the other servers have players that just grief and destroy all the time and all I want is peace and quite and Im tired of 10 year olds being annoying and running terrible servers

*What do you think you can offer our server? I can offer my knowledge of the mods and my building skills and I am pretty handy with the ladies ;D

*Who was your favorite power ranger? The Red Power Ranger

*Who are you? Oscar IGN: OscarTheGamer

*Where are you from? California

*How old are you? 13

*Why do you want to play on our server? Looks like a really friendly b-team server :-)

*What do you think you can offer our server? I like helping other people, new people to mods, or just Minecraft in general, and people who are new to this mod pack

*Who was your favorite power ranger? I really like the blue one

who are you? IGN: flamealchamist

where are you from? USA

How old are you? 21

why do you want to play on the server? I would love to try out a modded server

What do you think you can offer on the server? anything you need I love to help people though.

who was your favorite power ranger? the red one

Whitelist application:
*Who are you?

My IGN is VoidedMouse
*Where are you from?

I'm from AZ, USA
*How old are you?

*Why do you want to play on our server?

I'm not a huge fan of very big servers, and seeing that this is new and small. It fits what I like. Plus I'd like to have an impact on a     brand new server.
*What do you think you can offer our server?

I've been playing the modpack since it the early access, so I'm somewhat knowledgeable about the mods within the pack.
*Who was your favorite power ranger?

I was never really a power ranger fan, so I can't choose a single a ranger, but I loved the Megazords.

Whitelist Application:

Who are you?

My In-Game Name is: isakara

Where are you from?

I am from Adelaide, Australia,

How old are you?

30 years young.

Why do you want to play on our server?

Because I am a MC veteran, but haven't played on a server in around a year, so am looking for a mature, friendly community, who can respect that I don't PVP, and isn't filled with 9-14y/o children spamming chat so much that I need to press F1 to get anything done.

What do you think you can offer our server?

Well, I am new to this particular modpack, so my mod knowledge is limited at this time, however I am an avid researcher, so not too many annoying questions will originate from me... hopefully. I also consider myself an experienced builder-type, who can adapt to almost any style or theme and am not afraid to do the hard slog to say flatten an area for a large build or resource gathering or whatever needs to be done, I'll do it. (People on other servers question whether I sleep, but I do, lol!) I also have a couple of YT channels, so I can record and edit videos for your server if you're planning on that type of thing.

Who was your favorite power ranger?

Tommy, when he was the Green Ranger. Mmm...mmmhmm gotta love that Mullet hairstyle.

Oh, and I absolutely detest dubstep, like any self-respecting 30 year-old.

Edited by isakara

*Who are you: IGN Skittles_anator

*Where are you from: Canada eh

*How old are you: 14 but I am pretty mature

Why do you want to play on our server: because I like a good server but all that I find are crappy servers so I want to join a whitelisted one and see how that goes. I also watch the mindcrackers and want to play on a friendly community like theirs :)

What do you think you can offer our server: im pretty good with mods and I can play a lot and help out with people who have troubles with mods.

ill try help out people anytime im on.

Who was your favorite power ranger: the red one

Edited by skittles_anator

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons