[AotBT 1.6.4] DemPaklys Server [PVE][72 slots][Whitelist] Server 24 hours old!

Sabrine

*Who are you? My name is Dan, and my in game name is Dan0117
*Where are you from? Bristol, United Kingdom
*How old are you? 21
*Why do you want to play on our server? All of the public ones are over-run and really laggy. I want a nice server with a good community without some of the good mods being banned.
*What do you think you can offer our server? Well I'm not the best builder, but I'm pretty good with the mods once I've gotten used to them. I have a good technical understanding of how servers run and can help diagnose/fix any problems that come up. I am friendly and like to help others.
*Who was your favorite power ranger? No idea, can't remember D;

Edited by Dan0117

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitelist application:
*Who are you? MrPaulMc
*Where are you from? England - Bristol.
*How old are you? 23
*Why do you want to play on our server? I've been looking for a decent B-Team server for a while now, where I can chill out and build, learn the modpack with my friends.
*What do you think you can offer our server? A Decent helpful couple of players (Me and my friend Dan0117) who won't cause trouble and will obey the rules!
*Who was your favourite power ranger? Green obviously! (Tommy Oliver) with his cool dinozord.
Edited by MrPaulMc

*Who are you? Deuce22av
*Where are you from? Washington
*How old are you? 27
*Why do you want to play on our server? Just looking for a mature server to chill out and have fun after work.
*What do you think you can offer our server? I'll help out where needed if I can, but mostly just BS and have fun.
*Who was your favorite power ranger? Red, I guess....that was a long time ago.

*Who are you?

Ign: Agentrm10101

*Where are you from?

America, Florida

*How old are you?

15yr

*Why do you want to play on our server?

I would like to play in this B-team server because ive being trying to look for a decent server for a while now and this one looks the best by far. I've also would like a server to play on with a couple of other mine craft players wanting to play B team as well.

*What do you think you can offer our server?

A helping hand to all with other players. A cheerful attitude. Have fun with other players of the B-Team. And usually just be a normal player in the game.

*Who was your favorite power ranger?

It was the Gold child Ranger 

Edited by cyberblock

Whitelist application:
*Who are you? in game name: beowulf88
*How old are you? im 15 
*Why do you want to play on our server? looking for sever were i can build and be awesome. yup
*What do you think you can offer our server? builds... lots of builds
*Who was your favorite power ranger? the awesome one, idk i haven't watched the show since i was like 5-6

Whitelist application:
*Who are you? My name is Harry Robert Byers IV but i go by Robert or Lunatic.
*Where are you from? I am from USA Florida to be exact.
*How old are you? I am 23 years of age
*Why do you want to play on our server? I am looking for a server to relax and play for a few hours with some new interesting people without having to worry about my home being griefed or me being killed by some young kid who thinks he's the best at pvp.
*What do you think you can offer our server? I can offer a friendly new member and builder to your server need something done let me know i will do it without any problems.
*Who was your favorite power ranger? My favorite power ranger was Zack Taylor  also known as the black power ranger.

Edited by LunaticAssasin

Whitelist application:

Who are you? My name is Jules van Laar (IGN: Julesvanlaar) 
Where are you from? Maastricht, The Netherlands
How old are you? 18 years old.
Why do you want to play on our server? I'm very interested in this modpack, and I like the idea of playing on a whitelisted server. No bullshit like some other servers, just playing this modpack with some guys and gals :P, and having fun.
What do you think you can offer our server? I will gladly help with things that come up on the server or something, I like to think my building skills are good and I will always try to be friendly.
Who was your favorite power ranger? Oooow, that's a long time ago. I think the red one.

*Who are you?Jeremy IGN: BlockiMaster
*Where are you from?Australia
*How old are you?12
*Why do you want to play on our server?  think the modpack is awesome and the public server always have someone who always grief you.
*What do you think you can offer our server? I'll try to help with any problems anyone has. I got a ok experience with mods.
*Who was your favorite power ranger? the red one.

*Who are you? Reuben. ign is rebelzrocks.
*Where are you from? Sunny Singapore :D
*How old are you? 14
*Why do you want to play on our server? Am personally a big fan of Mindcrack, and of course the B-Team. Hope i can get a taste of what it's like in a b-team multiplayer server :)
*What do you think you can offer our server? I can build stuff, sometimes occasional trolls, not too bad ones though :P (Like the earlier episode today!) I can help people with building and a little redstoning. Am mature, hope to have fun with some peeps in the server. 
*Who was your favorite power ranger? Haha, the red one :)
Edited by rebelzrocks

*Who are you? My name is Hannes IGN Killen55
*Where are you from? Sweden (my english is perfectly fine)
*How old are you? 15
*Why do you want to play on our server? Cause i belive that attack of the B-team is such a fun modpack but really lonely to play alone and servers without withlist are usually really griefed
*What do you think you can offer our server? I like to build and my friends says im quiet good at it, but just looking for a good time
*Who was your favorite power ranger? The green one of course ;)

Who are you?  My real name is Sam, but I've been going by Owen online for about four years. (There's a story involved) My IGN is owen106

Where are you from?  I'm from Central Ohio

How old are you?  I am twenty years old

Why do you want to play on our server?  This modpack seems really unique, and I wanted to play it, but I already do FTB and vanilla on Single Player, so I wanted to be on a server. And out of the ones on the forums, your server seemed the best option and with the kind of environment I prefer.

What do you think you can offer our server? Sarcasm, stupid jokes, and the ability to take a joke. I've been playing MC about 3 years, and although I don't know a ton about all the mods in the pack, I am a fast learner, and am always willing to help or answer a question that another player has.

Who was your favorite Power Ranger? I grew up on Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, so probably Tommy. Although I seem to recall Billy, the blue one, was also a favorite of mine. I also used to have a crush on the pink ranger, but I think every young boy did.

Thanks for your considerations

Edited by Sixxone8

*Who are you? My ING name is HyperFlex
*Where are you from? Slovenia, Europe
*How old are you? im 19
*Why do you want to play on our server? I want to play it how ever you want like im down for public server and withlisted server
*What do you think you can offer our server? A Funny person ready for enything
*Who was your favorite power ranger? HAHA :D i gona say the blue one :D

Who are you?

TheGreenTieShow (IRL: Alice)

Where you from?

England.

How old are you?

Why do you want to play on our server?

I prefer White listed servers as people seem the be much more mature and also I just feel abit lost and lonely on single player, and to not be restricted because some items are banned or vip only.

What do you think you can you offer our server?

I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to these mods, But I'm a very good builder and cant wait to mess around with tinkers construct, Im also i very friendly person and i love to help everyone out!

Who was your favourite power ranger?

I'm abit baffled my this question, uhhhh... from the one or two episodes I've watched The red ranger.  

Thank you for reading.  

*Who are you? I am BlastRed
*Where are you from? America, New York
*How old are you? 17
*Why do you want to play on our server? To have fun, why else?
*What do you think you can offer our server? Whatever it wants. seriously.
*Who was your favorite power ranger? The Red One

Who are you? well my names jake and my IGN is Silvester3
*Where are you from? Leeds in England
*How old are you? 16
*Why do you want to play on our server? because i love attack of the b-team and iv been looking around for a minecraft community server for awhile, i used to be apart of a vanilla server before but it shut down :(
*What do you think you can offer our server? im not quite sure, im a decent builder, my favourite mods in this pack are witchery and necromancy so ill probably focus on those
*Who was your favorite power ranger? the white ranger from the original series was my favourite when i was younger

Edited by silvester3

Who are you? tomas_x

*Where are you from? denmark
*How old are you? 13
*Why do you want to play on our server? i want to be a part a grupe
*What do you think you can offer our server? some fun stuff
*Who was your favorite power ranger? i never have seen any of them

Who are you? the_fed

Where are you from? UK

How old are you? 19

Why do you want to play on our server? I'm bored of only looking at my own creations and want to get inspiration from others and show off my work as a group.

What do you think you can offer our server? Awesome looking buildings

Who was your favourite power ranger? The black power ranger

*Who are you? I am GoldyBee / Megan (female)
*Where are you from? I am from Ireland and am Not ginger just so you know :b
*How old are you? I'm 19 turning 20 this year.
*Why do you want to play on our server? Because i am looking for a fun server and this one was recommended by a good friend of mine. 
*What do you think you can offer our server? I am the kind of person who loves to help others where i can if they need it and would like to think that i could help keep the peace on the server when there may be trouble. (i've done this before on a normal MC server called Zedwork)
*Who was your favorite power ranger? From my brief experience with the power rangers, i remember i liked the black power ranger because he looked like a ninja. xD

Whitelist application:
*Who are you? im gigabite123(ign) or (daniel) 
*Where are you from? Im in ireland but used to live in england
*How old are you? im 21
*Why do you want to play on our server? this server was recomended to me by someone already on the server (super_Kami_popo and girpotato)  :) and it looks brilliant fun :D
*What do you think you can offer our server? im a good builder and when i get involved my projects can get massive. i love playing with other people and make friends really easy
*Who was your favorite power ranger? thats a hard one. due to the fact i dont know which series you mean. hmmmm, red from the original :) not from the new ones.

Edited by gigabite123

Whitelist application:
*Who are you? TheRedReaper07
*Where are you from? The US
*How old are you? 19
*Why do you want to play on our server? I'd like to play on a server with a smaller, more consistent group.
*What do you think you can offer our server? I expect to be working with the witchery mod mostly, I also enjoy building interesting things with some of the aesthetic mods.
*Who was your favorite power ranger? Hmm, I don't entirely remember if it was the white ranger or the black ranger from dino-thunder that I liked more.
Edited by TheRedReaper07

*Who are you?daniel
*Where are you from?israel
*How old are you?14
*Why do you want to play on our server? why not :P
*What do you think you can offer our server? i can help to another players on the server
*Who was your favorite power ranger? i dont watch power rangers,i am more in the style of ninja turtles

Edited by daen0144

Who are you:

My name is Oodahn

Where are you from:

California

How old are you:

I'm 33 years old

Why do you want to play on our server:

I'm looking for a whitelisted server that focuses on survival. Also, a server with decent, like minded people. 

What do you think you can offer the server:

Friendliness. A creative builder. Activity.

Favorite Power Ranger:

Green Ranger

Whitelist application:

*Who are you? My IGN is golem000.

*Where are you from?  I was born in Texas, but I have been living in Minnesota for 18 years now.

*How old are you?  I am 28, turning 29 in March.

*Why do you want to play on our server?  I am seeking a mature(ish), but fun group to play with.

*What do you think you can offer our server?  I am an intelligent, team oriented individual with a love of crafting and providing gear for others.  In particular, I love the Tinkers Construct mod, and would focus a lot of effort there, providing tools and gear to those that want them.  I also have been getting into Galacticraft, so I would be working on that as well.

*Who was your favorite power ranger?  Zach, the Black Ranger for sure.  He was sassy, bad-ass, and he used a freaking waraxe as his Ranger weapon!

Who am I? Mark (CryptoFascist)

Where am I?  Scotland

How old am I?  25

Why do I want to play on your server? Honestly, I'm interested right now in any small whitelisted server with mature players. From reading the above comments, I've come to the right place.

What can I offer? I'm a builder/designer at heart, I take great pride in my projects and believe I can at least offer some eye candy for the community.

Favourite Power Ranger? Gotta be Green/White ranger. As far as I remember he sometimes blurred the line between good and bad. I always love the anti-heroes.

Who are you?  Andrew Ellis (xxtlalocxx)
*Where are you from?  Illinois, US
*How old are you? 23
*Why do you want to play on our server?  Looking for a good community, with people that enjoy playing.
*What do you think you can offer our server?  I'm a quick learner, I try to be as helpful as I can, and I love building!
*Who was your favorite power ranger?  Blue one

Thanks for taking the time to look through this.  Hopefully, I will be playing with you all soon!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons