[AotBT 1.6.4] DemPaklys Server [PVE][72 slots][Whitelist] Server 24 hours old!

Sabrine

*Who are you?: Married couple from Washington.

(IGN) jwsugar, and SirEarlGreyTea
*Where are you from?: Bristol England,Ā Currently Gig Harbor WA.
*How old are you?: 23 and 26.
*Why do you want to play on our server?: Ā Well to start

"Server rules:
*No griefing
*No spamming
*No asking for OP, Ranks, or Items
*No builds near spawn
*No using exploits
*No harassing other players
*Respect all players"

But in short we have been searching for a mature close knitĀ communityĀ of adults instead of children on laggy servers where you always never know if your stuffs about to get knicked.
*What do you think you can offer our server?: Two INSANELYĀ FriendlyĀ funny people Ā who love to give and play fair and have nice experiences with everyone. Also, I am a Plugin developer for MCPro Hosting. And maybe sometime while I am off might design a custom plugin for everyone.
*Who was your favorite power ranger?: Carlos Vallerte. I remember him only as the Black Space Ranger though.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are you: My name is Thomas, IGN Tomahwk

Where are you from: Southern California, USA

How old are you: 22

Why do you want to play on our server: I really would like to make some friends and not just have a random server I jump on. This server seems to be more geared towards that (the vent server and FB page).

What do you think you can offer our server: A great personality. Not the best builder, but I can be innovative.

Who was your favorite power ranger: Tommy (White One)

*Who are you? Brian_Barnson
*Where are you from? Salt Lake City, Utah
*How old are you? 42
*Why do you want to play on our server? because I am sick of the lag, the constant random connects from blacklist servers, and the desperate hordes of griefers wandering from server to server, as well as random changes to game rules from admins, extreme grief prevention measures (and the need for them!) and restarts/ddos/lagouts/completely stripped-bare worlds.
I also love building huge, complicated edifices, and I like being on a server where others can admire and comment on them. Why build a jurrasic park if there is no one around to appreciate it?
*What do you think you can offer our server? Maturity, enormous experience with many of the mods involved, creativity, and a positive love of building attractive scenery.
*Who was your favorite power ranger? Cheetara

*Who are you? Joachim Ā (IGN: JoaC85)
*Where are you from? Finland
*How old are you? 29
*Why do you want to play on our server?
i'm trying to find server with mature people, where i can have fun with people without constant fear of backstabbing or getting griefed etc.... Ā Public servers cannot provide that luxury. Ā so i would be very happy if i get a change to check out what this community has to offer! :)

*What do you think you can offer our server? Ā What comes to modpack. not much..it's all new and fancy to me :)... .but as a person, you get a new member to crew, who you can trust and have fun with!

*Who was your favorite power ranger? oh my, it has been so long that i did not even remember almost anything of it. All i remember is those colored suits and "Go go power rangers!" :D

Ā 

if you want to ask anything, feel free to do so!! :)Ā 
Ā 

*Who are you? IGN is Eranuum
*Where are you from? Germany
*How old are you? 21
I am looking for a whitelisted server to avoid all the griefing and thousands of temporary buildings but also a server with a nice community where one can have fun.
*What do you think you can offer our server?
A new semi-talented but very social minecraft player to have fun with. As soon as I understand the new modpacks enough I will also help out newbies when they have questions to raise karma.
*Who was your favorite power ranger? I was never too much into the power rangers but if I had to choose it would be the black one, he seemed pretty cool. Also he is black what makes him even more cool ;)

who are you:my is name is richie my ign is richierich01

where are you from: usa

how old are you: 16

why do u want to play on thdeis server: so i can enjoy this new modpack without any rude random people destroying all my stuff, and to hopefully make friends to make this new modpack even better.

what can you offer the server: i dnt know lol i am a loyal person so if i get on this server and i like it, expect me to be on 24/7 lol

who is your favorite power ranger: hmm i dnt know,i think it has to be the white power ranger from dino thunder just cuz he looked so cool lol

Edited by richierich01

*Who are you?IGN is Peach774 Long time modded and vanilla player
*Where are you from? California
*How old are you? 16
*Why do you want to play on our server? I've been looking for a good AOTBT server since it came out and a whitelisted one will have a smaller nicer stabler community.
*What do you think you can offer our server? Well I'm really good with mods and I'm a reasonably good builder, I also am a generally nice person.
*Who was your favorite power ranger? TBH i didn't watch power rangers I was more of a dragon ball Z and megamanNT warriors kinda guy so I wouldn't really know. IF you had asked about transformers I wouldv'e said Grimlock because he is amazing, badass and generally AWESOME!

Whitelist application:
*Who are you? -Aaron / ign Gankme92
*Where are you from? -united states- Indiana
*How old are you? -18
*Why do you want to play on our server? -iv been looking for any sever that is pve for this modpack and iv tried to apply on diff servers but they never said anything so im still trying to find one.
*What do you think you can offer our server? -I can help others with mods in the mod pack i know a bout.
*Who was your favorite power ranger? -I always liked the blue one because blue is my favorite color.

Edited by gankme92

*Who are you?: My IGN is Lifegrasp180
*Where are you from?: I'm from Oklahoma
*How old are you?: I'm Fourteen currently
*Why do you want to play on our server?:Because I want a small server with people who don't greif and people who are friendly, essentialy a server where i can enjoy the modpack
*What do you think you can offer our server?:aside from another friendly player, i'm good with vanilla minecraft crafting recipes, I'm a decent builder and potion maker, i'm a very friendly and helpful person so i will try and do what i can to help out.
*Who was your favorite power ranger?: Green F.T.W

Ā 

*Who are you? Im haha72 thats my ign
*Where are you from? The USA
*How old are you? 14
*Why do you want to play on our server? Well i just got into mod packs and want a server with nice people that can help
*What do you think you can offer our server? Well im new to the mod pack and i want to learn i can help is i know how to do something.
*Who was your favorite power ranger? PINK!!

*Who are you? techdawgv (that's my IGN)
*Where are you from? I'm from Seattle
*How old are you? 14
*Why do you want to play on our server? I'm looking for a good whitelisted server to play this modpack.
*What do you think you can offer our server? I'm an active player and a good builder, back in the tekkit days I built a flying castle and an underwater fortress.
*Who was your favorite power ranger? All of them (IDK, i've never watched the show).

*Who are you?

Dante! Or, more specifically, AlDante. (IGN is Aldante)

Ā 

*Where are you from?

These great United States of 'Merica

Ā 

*How old are you?

Ā 

Because I'm looking for a server that's friendly and not crippling-ly laggy. Figured I'd try as many as possible to find on.

Ā 

Creativity, helpfulness, and the ability to build detailed large structures based around already established facilities.

Ā 

*Who was your favorite power ranger?

The Blue Ranger from the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. He was intelligent, socially awkward, and best of all, when he hit anything,Ā sparks flew everywhere.

Edited by Aldante

White listĀ application:

*Who are you?
hi I am Jack (ign:Squazzil)
*Where are you from?
United Kingdom
*How old are you?
I think the server looks quite good, also the white list would help I guess :P I t think
I am a friendly gamer, I also like using machines and am quite decent with redstone , I am also familiar with most of the mods in tekkit.
*Who was your favourite power ranger?
I'm not quite sure, I guess it would have to be the red ranger as my favourite colour is red :D

Ā 

My Whitelist Application.

Ā 

Who are you?

My IGN is dovahkiin287 but my real name is Daniel.

Ā 

Where are you from?

England

Ā 

How old are you?

Im currently 16 I will be 17 on the 18th of may.

Ā 

Why do you want to play on our server?

I want to play on your server because I am fed up of going on servers and finally building what I want only to have it dismantled by griefers I also want to play on the server because I could use some in game people I can rely on for this new modpack.

Ā 

What do you think you can offer our server?

Im a friendly person (unless you grief/raid me) people can come to me for help or advice im very generous but most of all I believe I can contribute some general help or advice for the sever as well as being an active player.

Ā 

Who was your favourite power ranger?

It was a long time ago but my favourite power ranger was the SPD omega ranger.

Whitelist application:
*Who are you? Ingame name is Baradin
*Where are you from? East Coast United States
*How old are you? 21
*Why do you want to play on our server? Aldante and Myself have been searching for a server with a solid community with decent people
*What do you think you can offer our server? A competent player and old fogey who can assist in building machines or wax poetically on about back in his day. I'm fairly active and enjoy playing with other players.
*Who was your favorite power ranger? The blue ranger.

*Who are you? Ā  James IGN:Ragedmicrobe
*Where are you from? Ā  Memphis,TN Ā  The Bluff City, The volunteer State
*How old are you? Ā  Ā 16
*Why do you want to play on our server? Because some of my friends are applying and I really want to play on a Server where randoms can't log-in and troll you.
*What do you think you can offer our server? Ā A friendly member who is always willing to help new people and a creative builder.
*Who was your favorite power ranger? The Red Ranger from the original series, I can't remember his name though.

Who are you? IGN leon920Ā 

Where are you from? North CarolinaĀ 

How old are you? 23Ā 

Why do you want to play on our server? Well besides my friends Nesico's sever ever server I have been on i have been griefed and I figure with this being whitelist only server it will help to reduce thatĀ 

What do you think you can offer our server? Well i have a somewhat working knowledge of red stone and I work well with others on big projects.

Who was your favorite power ranger? The blue ranger from Mighty MorphinĀ 

Who are you? I'm Kris, IGN-Cjin123Ā 
*Where are you from? I'm From England(UK)
*How old are you?I am 16 Years Old
*Why do you want to play on our server? So i can experience the mod-pack with other people..I tried to do it but it seem that other servers are very laggyĀ 
*What do you think you can offer our server? I can offer you help with building and maybe helping other newcomers after i become more experienced on this server
*Who was your favorite power ranger? The red one(Jason)

*Who are you? - Im Seve, IGN SoupNinja98
*Where are you from? - Denver, CO
*How old are you? - 15
*Why do you want to play on our server? - I want a small server that i dont have to get worried about getting griefedĀ 
*What do you think you can offer our server? - I can help out in anyway you need
*Who was your favorite power ranger? - The red one, I think his name was Jason? i dont remember ha

Whitelist application:
*Who are you? My name is Zach and my IGN is ZMiller412
*Where are you from? Florida
*How old are you? 24
*Why do you want to play on our server? I want to have fun and play on a whitelisted server
*What do you think you can offer our server? I know information on most of these mods and I'm always happy to help out
*Who was your favorite power ranger?Red Ranger all the way!!!

My name is Brandon and my in game name is broski691

I am from Maryland

I am 15 years old

I want to play on your server so i can have a greif and lag free server experience

I can offer help on a majority of the mods in this modpack if anybody needs help

My favorite power ranger was the black one he was BA

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons