small (but very useful to all users) advice

eseven_

Hi guys, I want to give you a suggestion that I think could be VERY VERY useful to all those are using this crazy modpack.
Why don't you publish ( maybe in the main page of the modpack, or even in the forum ) a comprehensive wiki of all the mods in the package? Maybe this is a very long work, but even if you publish a list of the relating wikis of every mod (the available ones at least), I think it could be a great things to do for all the users, because I think that googling every time you need to know something about an item or a recipe sometime is bit annoying. 
Thank you anyway for the great job you've done assembling this fantastic modpack, it gives to minecraft a new way of playing and I think in future it will became very popular.

eseven_

Hi guys, I want to give you a suggestion that I think could be VERY VERY useful to all those are using this crazy modpack.
Why don't you publish ( maybe in the main page of the modpack, or even in the forum ) a comprehensive wiki of all the mods in the package? Maybe this is a very long work, but even if you publish a list of the relating wikis of every mod (the available ones at least), I think it could be a great things to do for all the users, because I think that googling every time you need to know something about an item or a recipe sometime is bit annoying. 
Thank you anyway for the great job you've done assembling this fantastic modpack, it gives to minecraft a new way of playing and I think in future it will became very popular.

eseven_

NEI has recipe mode and utility mode which removes the need to have to google recipes and/or what you can do with an item.

actually, AOTB has a LOT of 'unique crafting tables' which do not conform to NEI and will not bring up recipes, stuff like the genetics lab, dino tables, and the like could use a comprehensive wiki

not to mention it would be a good place to put tutorials, introductions to poorly-documented mods, (of which there are several... or if not poor mod documentation, then scope that vastly outperforms existing documentation) tips and tricks that are absolutely and uniquely suited to aotb (does anything else need a bat-spawner? or a custom MFR breed-sorting Darwin farm?) and workarounds for commonly-modpacked mods that may not be available in the pack. good explanations of how certain blocks interact with modpack-unique items can help as well (Carpenter's fences used around an MFR farm will kill baby animals)

actually, AOTB has a LOT of 'unique crafting tables' which do not conform to NEI and will not bring up recipes, stuff like the genetics lab, dino tables, and the like could use a comprehensive wiki

not to mention it would be a good place to put tutorials, introductions to poorly-documented mods, (of which there are several... or if not poor mod documentation, then scope that vastly outperforms existing documentation) tips and tricks that are absolutely and uniquely suited to aotb (does anything else need a bat-spawner? or a custom MFR breed-sorting Darwin farm?) and workarounds for commonly-modpacked mods that may not be available in the pack. good explanations of how certain blocks interact with modpack-unique items can help as well (Carpenter's fences used around an MFR farm will kill baby animals)

exactly what I mean.

NEI has recipe mode and utility mode which removes the need to have to google recipes and/or what you can do with an item.

I know that NEI it's a good help but it's a little triky for something and don't work for everithing.

Yeah, I feel the limitation here is time. Writing comprehensive knowledge articles is a long job. Formatting them with crafting table images and game pictures is even longer. 

Furthermore a huge number of the mods are wikiless. For the vast majority the best information available is from the Minecraft forums. If someone started a wiki up, then sure, I'd contribute, but it'll never get to a standard that is any better than the wikis already out there.