[latest or second-to-latest]Immortal.extended[PvA][5 slots for now][Super-Blue][Hamachi][creative/survival]]

Hello! This is a super-friendly Hamachi server! It is free of server plugins, so I can't accuratelly give a Pv_. It uses the Super-Blue Modpack, which has many technology and building mods. I also plan to add more transport mods, though I am a little tired of fixing version and block id issues. Please come! I will allow gamemode changes and item spawning! Now only if I could enable the cammand globally...... I sure wish someone could tell me how.......... and back to the topic, trusted people will be allowed /tp. But how do I do that, also........ I plan to find out through answers outside this post. I plan on using this server to record YouTube videos, under the channel 27. I also plan on having a group of people like in The Yogscast in another YouTube channel. Also, if im online, and the servers online (don's expact good uptime on a laptop!), im probably recording, so you can be starstruck, even though I only have one subscriber at this time of updating. Anyway, thanks for viewing!

Hamichi Network ID: Hs27

Tip on ID: think HappySmash27

Ip: 25.59.20.15

Edited by happysmash27