AOTB Team Client crashing after changing texture pack

Leodrade

I recently downloaded the Sphax 128x texture pack for the AOTB Team modpack but when i go to resource packs the game crashes straight away, no crash logs on anything, it just goes back to the Technic Launcher

My PC is fairly good and i was able to play Tekkit and other modpacks with a 128x texture pack so i doubt it is a hardware problem, anybody got any ideas on why am i crashing?

BTW I'm using the 1.0.7 release with Optifine HD U C8 (i also tried with C6) and i do have Java 64 bit installed.

Ok, the only 3 things I can think off..

I have a mix of 64/128 Sphax (64 has some the 128 don't have and vice versa). I'm running the C6 Optifine and also gave my game 7BM Memory all works well, so...

First thing I would do is: In the Launcher click that grey cog in the top right next to the red X.  Were it says 'Memory' give it the max (mine is on 7GB).

Next: Install 1.6.4 HD U C6 of Optifine. (working for me so i'm not going to start playing with others).

Last: If you have done them and you still crash, change the 128tp for the 64tp.

If that lot don't work I don't have a clue, but thats the steps I made to get all my lot working with no lag and so on.....  you have to remember this pack has 110mods in it and Tekkit only has 76. More work for your PC ;)

Edited by Eziair

Thanks! Figures it was just i dumb mistake, i didn't allocate enough RAM after doing a complete wipe on the technic pack files, it seems like 3gb allocated was more than enough

BTW if anyone is wondering i was able to use the texture pack with the C8 version too

Problem Solved! The thread can be closed

Thanks! Figures it was just i dumb mistake, i didn't allocate enough RAM after doing a complete wipe on the technic pack files, it seems like 3gb allocated was more than enough

BTW if anyone is wondering i was able to use the texture pack with the C8 version too

Problem Solved! The thread can be closed

nps, glad you got it sorted.

Edited by Eziair