Looking for smart and mature people to play preferable 19+

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I'm 18, turning 19 in april, and I just found out about this mod pack. I'm pretty new to it, but would love to join a server where there's a small group of people, where we can get to know each other and just have fun with the game. I've been playing Minecraft since 1.2.5 (around there), played some tekkit for a lil while, but this is a completely new experience for me. If you don't mind complete newbies to the server, I'd love to join! 
Also, my IGN is Croy07 :3

Hey! I'm 18, turning 19 in april, and I just found out about this mod pack. I'm pretty new to it, but would love to join a server where there's a small group of people, where we can get to know each other and just have fun with the game. I've been playing Minecraft since 1.2.5 (around there), played some tekkit for a lil while, but this is a completely new experience for me. If you don't mind complete newbies to the server, I'd love to join! 

Also, my IGN is Croy07 :3

Pm will be sent when I send the others

ign:ed420

reason for wanting to join: i been playing the single player mode for about a week now and i have gotten pretty well setup but it gets boring playing on your own.

what i like about the mod pack: i like the survival aspect with the ability of doing skyblock aswell in space.

• 3 months later...

I love the mod integration and doing research on a verity of different mods at once, I'm also always awake during the night hours in america so there'll always be someone on. ps. love building big towers :)