Looking for smart and mature people to play preferable 19+

So basically i'm just looking for some cool non moronic people to play this mod pack with. I already have a server and some basic things, but i'm no where near started on this mod pack. If you wanna join me and explore this mod pack just leave your age and what you like most about complex mod packs. :)

THIS IS NOW THE POST TO GET INTO THE EU SERVER!!!!!

TODAY CRAFTING HANG OUT ADD russell424242 ON SKYPE AND GET IN HERE 3:10 PM CENTRAL TIME!!!!!

Edited by Creativelyawesome

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!
I'm 16 (At least give me a chance)
I love them because they add so much to the game that you can see and so also it makes multiplayer and amazing experience because you're not the only one building massive contraptions or working on projects.
Thanks!

IGN: eseven_

I play MC since the beginning, I played as king in a Towny server for about 1 year in a kingdom of 5 cities of about 50 players each. I am an experienced builder and redstoner and I really like this modpack because it adds a lot of possibilities to the game both for building nice structures and a lot of contraptions.
I like to play in team with other good players to have a nice rpg experience without thinking to stupid people that play only to create chaos everywhere.

IGN: eseven_

I play MC since the beginning, I played as king in a Towny server for about 1 year in a kingdom of 5 cities of about 50 players each. I am an experienced builder and redstoner and I really like this modpack because it adds a lot of possibilities to the game both for building nice structures and a lot of contraptions.
I like to play in team with other good players to have a nice rpg experience without thinking to stupid people that play only to create chaos everywhere.

Pm sent

hi there 

Im 35 ( I know im old haha )

Im really enjoying this mod pack and im looking for a good group to play Attack of the b-team with on a server most i have found are all kids wanting to kill you soon as you spawn or move out of spawn area i 

Enjoy playing on a server so far i have played this alone in single player but nice to have peeps to chill and learn with and help others out if i can 

Never played on a server before, and am quite new to modded minecraft, but I have been playing this pack for a couple of days, and my initial love of the game has rekindled. I think it's amazing, and I've spent hours on it, learning and having fun ;)

Not sure if you are still looking for people to play with.  I LOVE this mod pack, pretty much everything about it.  I play with my husband a bit but he's in the army so he's always gone and I'd much prefer to play with other mature people than alone.  I'm really into the tech part of the mod (TE, Galacticraft, QCraft etc.) but I also really like the part with the Dinos and such.

I'm also 29 :)

Fun fact: For the few days that I've played on the LAN server with my husband we've already been through 2 freakin tornados and barely survived...decided to finally make a house out of obsidian (thank goodness for the igneous extruder)...how crazy is that mod!?! lol

~Ash

Edited by smash8