Looking for smart and mature people to play preferable 19+

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if you are still looking for people to play with.  I LOVE this mod pack, pretty much everything about it.  I play with my husband a bit but he's in the army so he's always gone and I'd much prefer to play with other mature people than alone.  I'm really into the tech part of the mod (TE, Galacticraft, QCraft etc.) but I also really like the part with the Dinos and such.

I'm also 29 :)

Fun fact: For the few days that I've played on the LAN server with my husband we've already been through 2 freakin tornados and barely survived...decided to finally make a house out of obsidian (thank goodness for the igneous extruder)...how crazy is that mod!?! lol

~Ash

PM sent

hi there 

Im 35 ( I know im old haha )

Im really enjoying this mod pack and im looking for a good group to play Attack of the b-team with on a server most i have found are all kids wanting to kill you soon as you spawn or move out of spawn area i 

Enjoy playing on a server so far i have played this alone in single player but nice to have peeps to chill and learn with and help others out if i can 

PM sent

Not sure if you are still looking for people to play with.  I LOVE this mod pack, pretty much everything about it.  I play with my husband a bit but he's in the army so he's always gone and I'd much prefer to play with other mature people than alone.  I'm really into the tech part of the mod (TE, Galacticraft, QCraft etc.) but I also really like the part with the Dinos and such.

I'm also 29 :)

Fun fact: For the few days that I've played on the LAN server with my husband we've already been through 2 freakin tornados and barely survived...decided to finally make a house out of obsidian (thank goodness for the igneous extruder)...how crazy is that mod!?! lol

~Ash

Pm sent

Hey man, me and my buddy are also looking for the same thing. 

Time Played: We've played since pre-alpha
Our Opinion: We both love exploring new complex mod packs, once we came across this Mod Pack we were very intrigued and wanted to both join a very mature server that we could learn and explore on, and also make new friends on!

Hope To Be Playing With You Soon!

- Medusa

Hey man, me and my buddy are also looking for the same thing. 

Time Played: We've played since pre-alpha

Our Opinion: We both love exploring new complex mod packs, once we came across this Mod Pack we were very intrigued and wanted to both join a very mature server that we could learn and explore on, and also make new friends on!

Hope To Be Playing With You Soon!

- Medusa

PM sent

Hey man, I am 19 years old and just recently started in this mod pack... Have had to do a lot of figuring on my own about how things work, but for the most part I got it down. I love this mod pack so much because I feel like this is what Minecraft should have really created to be, it goes beyond the limits of regular MC, and lets you almost perform your wildest dreams. Anyhow, good luck in finding people!