Looking for smart and mature people to play preferable 19+

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i do is build i love to build i dont blow stuff up and i like to learn how to use new mods plus it would be cool to just chill and not worry about 800 people im down to earth still need to buy a mic but my name is a long story have had it for sometime played wow and this was my name so if it does seem childish not much i can do there but if your interested just pm back plus didnt mean to double post my bad

all i do is build i love to build i dont blow stuff up and i like to learn how to use new mods plus it would be cool to just chill and not worry about 800 people im down to earth still need to buy a mic but my name is a long story have had it for sometime played wow and this was my name so if it does seem childish not much i can do there but if your interested just pm back plus didnt mean to double post my bad

Pm sent

im 23 and ive been playing since i was 15 i know little about the mod but im learning as i go and id like to join a server because playing alone is no fun 

I just have to ask... how have you been playing for 8 years? The game is not even 5 years old...

Edited by Dont42Panic

Good news! Koooda has bought a server for the b-team mod pack! If you see him give him a pat on the back. This also means that the server official hours are when ever the fuck you want to get on!!!! So thank Koooda and play like a boss!

Thats awesome :)

Thanks Koooda!!

I love complex modpacks because there is so much to do in them, and i am GREAT with TConstruct. I am trying to get into Thermal expansion etc.

P.S. my AOTB is currently down I am trying to fixit

Edited by mr_mmm