Looking for smart and mature people to play preferable 19+

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im 23 and ive been playing since i was 15 i know little about the mod but im learning as i go and id like to join a server because playing alone is no fun 

Very impressive that you payed minecraft back in 2006  while it was released in 2011. Nice job.

For the sake of being awesome

Knows some technical stuff outside the game as inside the game 

loved played tekkit (before build craft got wiped from it ) And played big dig for a while. Also hexxit was loads of fun. so now attack of the b team :3

I love complex modpacks because there is so much to do in them, and i am GREAT with TConstruct. I am trying to get into Thermal expansion etc.

P.S. my AOTB is currently down I am trying to fixit

Whats the problem?

I'm 22 y/o and I've been enjoying the modpack and have been streaming it a bunch, howeve,r I'd rather have others to play it with/help when it's needed. It's always better when there are others there to help with massive builds and projects.

thanks,

Dustin

ALLrun
Looking for some mature members to play with, Looking to get into Witchery and Necromancy And have some fun with others. Would prefer it not to be PvP, As i hope other members will look forward to working together then against each other. And members that aren't going to steal stuff. Thanks.

If you still need some people I would like to join, Im 28 years old and I enjoy playing minecraft, I like the attack of the b-team mod because there is so much stuff to do like the advanced  genetics mod and a the witchery mod both my favorites just like the dragon mounts...

If you still need some people I would like to join, Im 28 years old and I enjoy playing minecraft, I like the attack of the b-team mod because there is so much stuff to do like the advanced  genetics mod and a the witchery mod both my favorites just like the dragon mounts...

I'm 22 y/o and I've been enjoying the modpack and have been streaming it a bunch, howeve,r I'd rather have others to play it with/help when it's needed. It's always better when there are others there to help with massive builds and projects.

thanks,

Dustin

A pm will be sent.

Next weekend Saturday 3 p.m. Central time I will be hosting a crafting hang out!!!! Be prepared as we share our wisdom of the mods and how we do things. It will start 3:10 pm central time and last till 4:10 pm central time. If you want to take part add me on skype because there will be one big fun group call :)!!! russell424242 add me and be there!!!

im 15 but i really hate public servers as there is way too many people that just like to make your day worse

i like the witchery mod best just because of the amount of things you could do with it

and im quite good at tinkeres construct though im no where near the best at it

hello i am 19 years old. I love the dragons but i also love all the technical aspect of the modpack. I used to play FTB with some of my friends but they stoped playing and it is yust not the same playing alone. I hope you still accept people.

dragoon789