[1.0.9] Whitelisted Community Server

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your IGN: ghostxbox

Your age: 16

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I'v been playing Attack of the B-team in single player and have been loving it, but something was missing which was playing with others online. Useally I would play on a public server but when I did it was to much (as in to many people and no easy way to communicate). With this server I can see myself befriending people and playing with them in a easy and fun way.

Hi, well my IGN is Crua_Terra im 18 years old turning 19 this year. Well I have been playing a lot of survival and all about the vanilla thing. But, its been getting boring all the same blocks and no way to change it. So a friend of myn told me about, Attack of the BTeam. And it is amazing :D. I have so many ideas that I want to do. Then that same friend tolled me about this server so I thought it was amazing, I can play and build with other people that love to build. Other servers i joined it was all fighting or redstone. That's really but, I just want to build. Hope you add me :).

IGN: Turtle10

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): i am looking for a friendly and small group to play with and because single player isnt as fun and there is not one to test stuff out on like withcery but i wouldnt kill any one

Edited by turtle10

Note to any new players accepted - Please try to build any permanent settlements away from spawn for now so that we have the opportunity to construct a Spawn Town if we want.  Thanks!  

Heya,

I've been looking for a small, community-based, mature server for a while now and after some mixed results, decided to make my own!  I don't wanna bore you with a long introduction, so let's talk features:

-The server is, for lack of a better term,  a "vanilla" modded server.  This means no banned mods, no significant plugins (such as protections, economy plugins, etc.), and no additional game-changing elements.  It's simply straight-from-the-box AOTBT.

-The server is focused around a small, friendly community.  Not many applications will be accepted (to keep things tight-knit), and only those who are sufficiently articulate and mature will be considered.

-This server has no hard-and-fast rules.  This doesn't mean things like griefing and harassment won't be dealt with - it simply means that we rely on our own common sense instead of having to be told what to do.  Just try to be a person that people want to play with.

-The world is hosted via a 2 GB standard Cubedhost MC server.  This means that lag should be minimal for a community of our projected size and it will be online 24/7.

If you're interested in a server like that, just leave me the following bits of info:

Your IGN:

Your age: 

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):

Finally, the IP for the server is Antlers.mymc.io

I look forward to playing with you guys

Current Whitelist:

Bergmannsteinski

Tree_Beard1029

CrAzYgOoNi3

MiningKK

Mekan

Nineteen_

Lorriyan

Curtissimulation

Oc74ne

Wesleyqazxsw

Waywardsons

Bamlaab

Ttanger

Jack3chu

Alexott91

Harrysix2

TheBriggz

Lapet

Boojiboo

SlickWeng

my ign iram333 age 15 why would you want to play on this server. I want to play on this server because i love small communties where everyone know each other instead of a big server

I keep getting extremely low frame rate whenever I join, and it started when I went near some person's base. It's near spawn, with the z coord about 830. It's hard to get the coordinates because the frame rate drops to 0 fps or 1 fps, and I can't press F3 without it crashing. Also, if it means anything, the biome is a Jade Forest.

Your IGN:

Cazitz

Your age:

I would like to join this server because I would like to be part of a small community, and single player can get boring fairly quickly. I'm excited to try out the different multi player based mods, and make some friends on this server. Thanks! ^_^

Synopsis, Crua came into the chunk I was in and confirmed that it's a laggy chunk. She probably has better info (such as coords and such) since I can hardly open chat when I join the server. A quick teleport to spawn would be nice for me (my IGN is JustinIzHeer).

EDIT: I was able to get away from that chunk, but even after rebuilding my map, that chunk remained black (unloaded).

Edited by JustinIzHeer

Your IGN: ProMCGamer_

Your age:  13

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I really love playing Attack of the B-Team and it's boring to play on my own! I really want to try some Witchery on some people ( But not kill them ) and I really want to play on a "Vanilla" modded server because it's just boring when owner bans the things that are really fun to use!

Your IGN:Revolution25

Your age: 15

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):

i'm looking for good server to play and learn more about this mod,i like clones and advanced DNA...

I look forward to playing with you guys

IGN Killerzach4000

Age 13

I want to be on this server so I can have fun in the community talk to people and pull some pranks, I would like to make friends and be kind. But I may not be online 24/7 but I will be on at least daily. I will contribute to the spawn buildings and will not be a jerk and I am good at building with materials( so I wont make a dirt house or ugly house in spawn or anywhere ) That ends my blob of text

Ty for your time -Zachary

My two brothers want to join, so I'm making apps for them :P

IGNs: boybuster507 and Joshchwa

Ages: 14 and 15

They want to join the server for the same reason as me: They want to explore and learn about and how to use the different mods in the Attack of the B Team modpack, and this server allows for that with its small, friendly community. We'll probably form some sort of team on the server and perhaps start another exciting event (another war? (; ) and what not.

Your IGN:jamkill

Your age: 20

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): i have been looking for a server to have fun on and for ppl i can share stuff with and not worry about ppl stealing .

Your IGN:Creepy_Creeper04

Your age: 13

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):I am excited for playing with people who don't grief your buildings and steal your stuff like on other servers.I am also excited to just play with other people.

Your IGN: DrunkOne

Your age: 15

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I want to play in this server because i really want to play like thoes yourubers wich are recording them selves and arent like stealing stuff but also are doing some parnks :)

Your IGN:Surfboy1

Your age: 11

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I just want to play in a nice community without people trying to ruin my fun, also i want to add my friends semaj617 and graemep along with me so we can all have fun together and do something nice for the community. :havlat:  :havlat:  :havlat:  :havlat:  :havlat:  wow some broadway XD

My IGN is Katy1308

I would like to join your server because I think it would be nice to be part of a community that is small and not gaining new random people every day. I feel it would also be nice to be able to participate within a community.  Overall it would just be nice to have a go-to  server where people I know play. 

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons