[1.0.9] Whitelisted Community Server

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your IGN:chase277

Your age: 14

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):

I Would Love a good and happy Family Server, I can Build Good things and help all! and Build with no Bad things going on!

Edited by Chase2770

Hi My Name Is Jalen Landt I would Like To Join This Server

IGN: Jalen111

Why: Because I love BTeam And I would love to help with a anything I can!

Staff Apply: I Would love To Be A Staff Member As Well Whitelisted So Please I been Whitelisted On another 3 servers Mod on 2 FTB Servers And Co_Owner on A Tekkit Server

Just think I can change some stuff about the server :kamina:

Hi My Name Is Jalen Landt I would Like To Join This Server

IGN: Jalen111

Why: Because I love BTeam And I would love to help with a anything I can!

Staff Apply: I Would love To Be A Staff Member As Well Whitelisted So Please I been Whitelisted On another 3 servers Mod on 2 FTB Servers And Co_Owner on A Tekkit Server

Just think I can change some stuff about the server :kamina:

Your IGN: psquared365

Your age: 32 I know im old lol

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): ive been looking for a good whitelist server to play on because as im sure u know most "anyone can play" servers are way to hectic I hope you are looking for mature players that wont grief/raid other peoples stuff just because its funny.

[email protected] is my email hope you whitelist me thanks

Your IGN:

soldaat285

Your age: 

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):

I've played the modpack for a bit and I really enjoyed it, just a shame I couldn't be a mob infront of other people :P I ofcourse do not know all of the mods and how they work but I would really love playing them with other people rather than just me :) I hope you'll consider me and I'd like to hear from you soon. :)

Your IGN: Cheef

Your age:  19

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I am looking for a small community based server, run by knowledgable people and that would be whitelisted, as this server is. I would be excited to start playing on this server and create an atmosphere for fun and also possibly to help in any way.

My IGN: ProMCGamer_

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I've been watching generikb, BdoubleO,ChimneySwift since the modpack released and I'm seeing that they're doing lots of cool and exciting multiplayer things! I started playing Singleplayer, it's fun but I don't want to play singleplayer always. I want to play some Attack of the B-Team multiplayer. There's lots of servers where they have lots of plugins and banned mods with the modpack. But I only want to play "vanilla" modded Attack of the B-Team. There isnt too many servers like this, and theres some of them that have rude griefers. I would like to play on your server because of these. If you cant add me to the server because of the lag or there's already too many players, no problem, I'll continue to play singleplayer... Forever Alone... :D

IGN: lego_freak00

Age 14

Why I want to play: AOTBT is a great modpack with loads of stuff I like. I want to play on the server because I like small servers with a strong community where people actually notice me and what I do. I like building and experimenting with redstone and such. Hope you accept! Thanks! 

Your IGN: tomas_X

Your age:  13

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): i played one some white. server and ther just not good all the plugings just break it all. i know alot of the mods and i wonna a place to play out too hard

Edited by tomas_x

Your IGN: qlimax5000

Your age: 16

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server: I love MindCrack so i've been watching the B-Team playing this ModPack and i wanted to try out for myself. However i didn't want to just play singleplayer, i wanted to learn all these mods with others.

Your IGN: SlickWeng

Your age: 28

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server: There are a few reasons, first and foremost being I'd like to play with actual people.  I enjoy collaboration, surprises, being the one surprising and being helpful.  I'm interested in this server in particular because playing with people you have nothing in common with (eg young teens, 1337s, etc) is, often times, worse than playing alone.  What stood out in my mind were the following two statements: "only those who are sufficiently articulate and mature will be considered" and "we rely on our own common sense"

Apologies for this being slightly longer than "a short blurb."  One final item that should be taken into consideration, my available play times will be sporadic.  I am the father of a two-year-old and am expecting my second child around Labor Day.

Thank you.

IGN: CapsPacs

I have been wondering why I only play single player minecraft, and I figured it out. I play single player because there is absolutely NO good servers I have ever played on and/or heard of. I found this server on the forums and it sounds very interesting and I would like to play on it with the others. I joke around a lot, I can stop if you'd like. I also like to play pranks and such things like that (griefing but nothing harmful). I also can stop that if you'd like. I am interested in playing with Tinkers Construct as I can teach many people how to use it (if they need/want help) and like I said, I like to play jokes so I'm also interested in The Secret Rooms Mod and like I also said, I will not joke if that is not accepted. Anyways, I would like to play on the server and I'm sure the others wouldn't mind me and maybe even enjoy my presence. Thank you and I look forward to playing with you guys!

IGN: boojiboo

Blurb Part:  I want to join because I feel lonely in my SSP world.  I'm looking for a server I can have fun on, and where I can use common sense instead of screaming at people for griefing.  I don't mind pranks, because I feel like it's fun and games.  I'm excited for the more multiplayer mods like witchery.  I'm also excited for doing things with the community.  Just one question.  Are we allowed to do witchery curses?

Your IGN: Lapet

Your age: 17

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): Ive been looking for a really good small community server to play on and maybe start a youtube series on (with your permission) because my channel is actually growing (500 subs). i love these mods and i love playing with other people that are mature and respectful.

The whitelist has been updated to include the following:

Lapet

boojiboo
SlickWeng

Are we allowed to do witchery curses?

Absolutely.  You're allowed to do anything on this server as long as it's not done with malicious intent.

Applications are currently closed to control server growth.

Edited by Ssssynopsis

Hello, my name is Jacob. My IGN is LaserShow_ . I am currently 18 and in my first year of college! I wish to be on this server to have fun with others and play some good ol' minecraft! Between baseball practice and classes I need something to fill my spare time! I am very respectful and know how to treat others! I will not grief or be rude because I know I would not want to be treated that way. I hope I am able to be accepted into this server; it sounds really great and fun. Thank you for taking your time to read this, I hope to play with you soon! 

Hi my real name is Brent and my ign is : trav478

I have been playing on a multiplayer AOTBT server an there is just to many people I am looking for a medium sized whitelisted server I can play on I do YT so I would be posting some vids I hate people who grief but little pranks arnt bad I am a mature 18 year old and can not put up with the lag on multiplayer public server the server I was playing on a server that is called business B-Team and It crashed and lagged and setback to many times I have lost my home base twice and all my belongings to many times so I am done with that server and I am looking for a small balanced controlled private server my building style are modern towers an homes or I just build my home in to the side of a mountain.  if you are willing to accept me Contact me @ [email protected] I talk with people on teamspeak and Skype whatever works. Thanks

My Skype Username is : EndlessBladez same with my team speak name

Edited by Endless Bladez(trav478)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons