[1.0.9] Whitelisted Community Server

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your IGN: Kaboomx

Your age: 18

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I've been looking for a community based server like this one for a while now. A place where you can do your own stuff, while not having to worry about griefing and stuff. A place where you can interact with nice people who you can trust. People you know won't stab you in the back :) That's the kind of server i'm looking for! :D

Thank you for reading and considerating!

IGN: Shiftykid34

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What your'e looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I would like to play on a small server. It would be a nice change from serves where there are 500 people running around constantly killing you. I just want to have fun and experiment with this modpack (Kinda new to it) I want to be able to build a nice large house instead of living in a cave. I noticed how you said we might build a spawn town and i would love to help with a project like that.

Thank you for reading my (long) blurb about why i want to play on this server and please consider me. 

IGN: jesfer227

I wish to join this server because i want to play on a server with people who might actually not destroy all my stuff (i hope) and i mean really just look at the mods in this mdpack most of them can only be enjoyed to there full extent with other players and thats about it okay hope thou reads this.

Your IGN: TrueDelta

Your age: 14

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I am looking for a server that wont reset every week, a server that I wont be raided every day, and A server with a nice community. I'm Excited to Join and meet new people and share my ideas! I would like to join because Every other server I have joined I get raided 24/7 or It resets every 2 days, So I would like a nice stable and Mature Server/Community

Hope to see you soon

Your IGN: NoobyOps

Your age: 23

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):

I Want to play on a small, stable server. I love this modpack - I like to use microblocks, minefactory, carpentry, and chisel and I like to support myself with tinker mostly. Also looking forward to try galacticraft, archaeology, and getting to the promised land. And of course doing it all with fellow players :)

IGN: supersmartypants

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):

I've been playing in singleplayer for quite a bit of time now and I've been becoming a little bored. I realized that many of the features of Attack of the B-Team are focused around multiplayer, and I would like to experience them. I also want a server where griefing or stealing is not an issue because that can be frustrating. I'm really looking forward to playing and experiencing the multiplayer features, like witchery, with you guy. I just have a question: Pranks? Thanks for reading!

Edited by supersmartypants

Your IGN: eladd

Your age: 16 mature but bad at speaking the right sentence

meaning I put the wrong sentence in the typing thingy[DANG JUST DID IT AGAIN!!!!]

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I'm looking to build a futuristic town nearby and i need to be creative to do that[don't worry i wont grief], im expecting you to say no or something... and to just ban me for griefing[even though i didn't]...and saying i did something wrong when i wanted forgiveness [DANG IT I JUST DID IT AGAIN!!!], and i just want a server that is nice and friendly[hope i don't crash it with Archimedes ship mod{how i crashed it was i used mods to build the ship and it crashed the server and permanently crashed it.... so he banned me from it just cause i put the wrong blocks onto the ship... should have used vanilla minecraft block not mod blocks(you really need a sign for that)okay}again like the last server]{SHOOOT I DID IT AGAIN!!!!} ugh now im expecting you to decline this message........ please forgive me of what i just done...though your not my judge...ill pretend you are....forgive me of my sins........i promise i wont do it ever again.... i just ask you for creative[i ALSO PROMISE I WONT GRIEF OR STEAL!!!]so i can build you a building that can WOW the entire community!

wow long blurb XD

p.s. teach me how to be a staff of the community please?

p.s.s im still expecting a big "N" "O" :(

if you forgive me

p.s.s.s. the last server said no to me asking them for staff... what am i to do now?? i got so many ideas :(

here just take it all :'(

'>

'>

'>

'>

'>

'>

also this picture is somthing that flans mod and galactic craft wont mix at XD

|

V
'>

Your IGN: CryoCryptic

Your age:  16

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I am looking to play on this server because i've been looking for a half-decent Attack Of The B-Team server with a nice community. Attack Of The B-Team is more of a community based mod, unlike FTB where you can live in seclusion and do everything yourself, it encourages people to do things together like in witchery where you have to run around and find people to grab their taglock. I'm extremely happy that this server is white-listed, so there aren't super young immature kids who KOS and it doesn't get flooded with with the extreme noob variety asking 80 billion questions about everything. i hope you take this "Application" into consideration and if you do i look forward in joining a community and to have fun :)

Your IGN: JustinIzHeer

Your age:  16

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I want to be a part of a small and mature, yet fun, community. I'm looking for a community that pulls small pranks on each other, behaves like a group of friends instead of 30 strangers placed in a box, etc. I'm pretty excited to (hopefully) get accepted and start playing on this server.

Your IGN:

julian15maart

Your age: 

13 nearby 14

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server:

I want to come on a peaceful and relaxed server. I think that this is so sever. and I want to build with other people. so I want that that I can come on the sever.

(sorry for the bad English that is becous I'm Dutch.)

My IGN is Pinderrr, I'm 21 years old and from England, and this server sounds like the kind of server I'd like to be on. A small, friendly and peaceful community of people who want to interract with eachother. I got into AOTBT through the incredible Mr Genny B, have watched all his videos and streams, and have played it enough on my own to know quite a bit about various mods (chiseling blocks is probably my favourite aspect of all the mods). I would like to try and build some pretty interesting buildings for other people to see, and I've also always wanted to build a shop.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

IGN: AshStorm_

Why I am interested in the server: I am interested in joining the server because I really like the idea of being part of a small, close, community within a minecraft server. I also would like to join this server because I really enjoy the attack of the B-team mod pack since it contains a lot of my favorite mods along with some mods I have yet to try, so I am hoping by joining a community of people who also enjoy the mods I can learn some new mods and help people do the same. Lastly I hope to just have fun and maybe make new friends along the way.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ash.

Your IGN:Matei9721

Your age: 16

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):I want to play on this server with my friends and i want to be part of an comunity.I really want to play on this server

IGN: mikk55

Reason: Like you, i have been looking for a server with people who knows how to use their common sence (not all people seems to have the IQ to do so). But to make a long story short, i just want to play on a server with other nice players...

Is it ok to apply for two people? :P

Your IGN: Josh_Lamb, Melodramatic_one

Your Age: 18 and 16

My Sister and I played on FTB Ultimate and took a break for a while, and we had a lot of fun there, especially interacting with the community online and having a blast. Now we have time to start playing again and are looking for a good server. We have a dream for our base and such and are exciting to break into all Attack of the B-team has to offer!

Your IGN: Skism515

Your age:  17

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):Im pretty creative, I like to mess around with tinkers construct. I tend to make community projects aswell. I like mature groups, so this seems like a great server. I would be online most everyday. Ive got a headset. I could bring a laugh or two to the server. See you soon.

The whitelist has been updated to include the following:

supersmartypants

JustinIzHeer

Pinderrr

AshStorm_

Awesome. The server looks great. I really hope (as said in the original post of this thread) that you stay with the small community.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons