[1.0.9] Whitelisted Community Server

Note to any new players accepted - Please try to build any permanent settlements away from spawn for now so that we have the opportunity to construct a Spawn Town if we want.  Thanks!  

Heya,

I've been looking for a small, community-based, mature server for a while now and after some mixed results, decided to make my own!  I don't wanna bore you with a long introduction, so let's talk features:

-The server is, for lack of a better term,  a "vanilla" modded server.  This means no banned mods, no significant plugins (such as protections, economy plugins, etc.), and no additional game-changing elements.  It's simply straight-from-the-box AOTBT.

-The server is focused around a small, friendly community.  Not many applications will be accepted (to keep things tight-knit), and only those who are sufficiently articulate and mature will be considered.

-This server has no hard-and-fast rules.  This doesn't mean things like griefing and harassment won't be dealt with - it simply means that we rely on our own common sense instead of having to be told what to do.  Just try to be a person that people want to play with.

-The world is hosted via a 2 GB standard Cubedhost MC server.  This means that lag should be minimal for a community of our projected size and it will be online 24/7.

If you're interested in a server like that, just leave me the following bits of info:

Your IGN:

Your age: 

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):

Finally, the IP for the server is Antlers.mymc.io

I look forward to playing with you guys

Current Whitelist:

Bergmannsteinski

Tree_Beard1029
CrAzYgOoNi3
MiningKK
Mekan
Nineteen_
Lorriyan
Curtissimulation
Oc74ne
Wesleyqazxsw
Waywardsons

Bamlaab

Ttanger
Jack3chu
Alexott91
Harrysix2
TheBriggz

Lapet

Boojiboo
SlickWeng

Edited by Ssssynopsis

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! My IGN is Bergmannsteinski and I will be turning 22 in 2 days. I have been following BDoubleO100 for some time now and I am just hooooooked on the Attack of The B-Team modpack. I was getting quite bored of Minecraft but this is something to take me back to those enjoyable learning days. However, I always like to play with a community and I am a very friendly neighbour. I am in my third year of architecture study atm so I won't be only all that much, probably week-ends, mostly.

Looking forward to your reply, thank you!

Your IGN: ShinxSundae

Your age: 13 

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I am excited to play with some mods, I have been researching and would like to play on a server to test them out! I like to play in whitelisted servers with few slots and a several amount of players too make friends and help them along the way in my journey. 

I hope you'll accept me in your whitelist! Thanks!

Edited by ShinxSundae

Your IGN: Tripork2000

Your age: 14

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I love playing multiplayer with a small friendly community, and have been looking for a server for a long time. I hope to make many new friends if I happen to be accepted and build a lot of cool things. Thank you for taking your time to read this, please reply if you get the time.

Your IGN: Tree_Beard1029

Your age: 15

I want to play on a community that helps each other out, I am obsessed with attack of the b-team mudpack but get very lonely playing it in single player. (*Hint I cant test any witchery stuff out) but I will not kill other players or grief I will only mildly annoy them like chimneyswift is doing on their server. :D

Edited by Tree_Beard1029

Your IGN: 1337Drakkon

Your age: Thirteen

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I like to play on smaller servers and like whitelisted servers. I like to talk with players and I'm very friendly. I'm not very annoying (most of the time). :)

Your IGN: CrAzYgOoNi3

Your age: 15

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I'd love to play Attack of the B-Team with a small community, I'd be more than happy to contribute and help out the server, I'm very mature and will follow all the Rules you put in place, Id appreciate it very much if you would have me on your server. Thanks.

Your IGN: MiningKK

Your Age: 14

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):All I am looking for is an amazing private attack of the b team server where the community and players are nice and friendly, also I need a server where I can spend most of my free time on here and not get bored right away like on most servers. I am really excited to if possible, do a collaboration with another player and create a nice big area to live and construct projects in.

Hope to see hear from you soon!

-MiningKK

Edited by MiningKK

Your IGN: ALD0003

Your age: 14

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): well ive been watching generikB play and i find it lonely on singleplayer so i decided to look for a server. i would not grief steal or murder i may troll though if i get a good idea for 1. ive never been banned on a server. i have been a Op 2 times. i am a minecraft and technic veteren i started when i was 10 for minecraft. What a noob i was then i didnt know how to make a crafting table and i thought a dungeon was the pigmans base lol. but yeah if you could get back to me that would be great.

Edited by ALD0003

Your IGN:

Nineteen_

Your age: 23

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):

I am looking for exactly what your asking a mature server with chilled people im not the best builder but im very upto date with the mods in aotbt hope i'm accepted :).

Your IGN: Lorriyan

Your age: 16

I've been looking for a small Attack of the B Team server, with chill and humorous people to play with. Plus, it gets kind of lonely playing by myself you know? Basically, I'm expecting to have tons of fun with the community and hopefully learn some new things along the way. Hopefully, I and the other players would get along well, be buddy-bud buds. About my self, I've been playing regular Minecraft since late Alpha and recently got into mod packs such as Hexxit, Tekkit and now Attack of the B-Team! I've been mostly watching Bdub's series and occasionally Chimney's and Generik's videos. Among all the AOTBT mods, Carpenter's mod is the one, I've fallen in love with. 

Well that's it :)

Your IGN: MystogansLaw

Your age: 18

I've always loved playing minecraft and have been playing on a few servers but i always get raided and griefed 

so I've been looking for white listed servers then i found this modpack and i thought a perfect new start and so

i found this forum and really wanted to join in i'm a friendly guy i love building and love to help others 

i hope i get picked to join and can't wait to see you all there ^^

Edited by Mystogans_Law

Hi! My IGN is curtissimulation and I am 18.I have always had a strong passion for minecraft, but i would like to rekindle the spark that i had 2 years ago when i began playing. I have been looking for a server with a mature community, not based on PvP and Raiding especially, to enjoy the B-Team Multiplayer experience.

I hope you accept me into your community :)

Your IGN: oc74ne

Your age:  24

Looking for a friendly mature server to interact with other member, make some friends and have some. I really like the idea of a vanilla modded server as im not a fan of factions and such. Ive been playing the mod pack in single player and its just not the full experience without others to interact help out and have fun with. (like the minecrack server). Hope you consider me for the server, and look forward to making some friends and all having fun enjoying the game together. :)

IGN: wesleyqazxsw

Reason I Would Like To Join: Tired of playing with immature people in open servers who grief everything. New to these mods and looking for a good server where I can learn from other people and help others where I can. I get online mainly in the evenings almost every day. I love building village like areas with other people. I hope to here back from you with a response!

IGN: attchi

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I am really excited for all these kinds of mods and have never seen them before, so i would really like a server to test them out, and on a whitelisted server. I have too say that i am a noob I don't now the half of these mods but thats why I would want to check them out :)

Edited by Attchi

IGN: waywardsons

I am looking for a permanent server that is geared towards more serious players. would like a place to build and create without worry of who can see my builds. I am online normally 4 to 5 days a week and spend many hours online. i would very much like to be a part of your community. I Have lots of experience with tinkerers construct and a little witchery but i spend hours learning these new mods.

IGN: adamred1

I watch the b team (Bdubs and genny) I also watch everyone else that plays with them, I know most of the mods I am mature I have a yt channel with over 150 videos.I also want to be on a server that has nice friendly people and maybe some funny pranks just to have fun and not have a bunch of griefers.
Thank you for your consideration.
Adam

P.S. I've noticed no-one my age has been put on the whitelist so if there's an age restriction I would say that.  

Edited by Genral23

IGN: bamlaab

Why I want to play on this server: I love this modpack and would like to find a small, trustworthy community to play with. I enjoy building towns with other people if they are up for it. SSP is just not as fun and I have had a lot of bad experiences with open servers.

The current whitelist has been updated to include:

Bergmannsteinski

Tree_Beard1029

CrAzYgOoNi3

MiningKK

Mekan

Nineteen_

Lorriyan

curtissimulation

oc74ne

wesleyqazxsw

waywardsons

See you guys in-game!   :)

Thanks look forward to some fun, i just sett up a little farm at spawn to help out

Edited by oc74ne

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons