Attack on the B Team Server 8 Slots WhiteListed 15+

belfner

IGN: LukasH99

TZ: CET

Why this server?: Because I really like this modpack but I hate to get griefed by little kids. Also I have never played on an attack of the bteam server yet (Don't wanna get griefed) so I'll stick to this server until it goes down :D

Edited by LukasH99

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: HaavardBrumle

Age Bracket: 15. I am turning 16 in October.

TZ: GMT +1

Why this server?:  Because I have been looking for a mature server for quite some time, and with the age limit I think your server will be some what mature. Other than that, I really don't care for single player, hence my application.

IGN: Dolmanet512

Age Bracket: 15-20

TZ: CET

Why this server? I want to be on a small server that I can trust the people and be able to help out people and ask for help sometimes just so we can all work together.

Edited by Dolmanet512

• 2 weeks later...

My IGN and ingame name is hoteltoyota

I am 15 years of age

I live in Michigan with the timezone of eastern standard time

I want to join so I finally have an Attack of the B-Team server to play on.

P.S. If you could I'd love if you were to also have my friend with the ingame name "rohrmann" to join

IGN: ABAKES7

Age Bracket: 15-20 (17)

TZ: EST

Why this server: I would like to play on a server with other people, with all the mods enabled, but without worrying about greifing/pvp, pay to win "donator perks" and all that. I just want a nice, small community I can play AOTBT with, and this is exactly that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

IGN: NEWB_235

TZ: PT

Why I want to join: I really have been looking hard for a good AOTBT server with a small community. I just want to hag out with other players and build and help the community here. Its not a new mudpack for me but I want to keep my knowledge limited to it so I can enjoy it on a server.  I have great ideas for this server and I really do want to join. I am a naturally good builder and I will not build block huts in the middle of a server with great possibilities.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons