Attack on the B Team Server 8 Slots WhiteListed 15+

belfner

Server rules:​

·         No griefing/stealing 

·         No pranks that result in any damage for the pranked player. 

·         No buildings closer than 300m from spawn.

·         Be 15+

·         Do not ask for op or you will be banned.

·         Do not ask me to add your friend in game, get them to post on the forum.

·         If you damage the landscape in any way, fix it. That goes for hideous minion holes, Nyanping explosions, TNT, water, lava, anything.

·         Have fun.

New Server IP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

98.28.145.12:80

We are now accepting new applications.

Application:

IGN: belfner

Age Bracket: 15-20

TZ: EST

Why this server?: Because I own it.

Post any questions you have.

Edited by belfner

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: CameronHH

TZ: CST

Why this server?: Because single player, while fun, doesn't give you the feeling of community that multiplayer does. Whitelisted servers keep communities smaller and more close-knit, which is awesome! I love being apart of small and growing servers like this, and I hope I can be added to the list!

IGN: pixonz

Age Bracket: 20-30

TZ: UTC+12:00

Why this server?: Because I would like to be a part of a small active community

I am actually not in the 15-20 bracket but the 20-30 bracket excuse the derp on my part

Edited by pixonz

IGN: Mart40k

Why this server?:  I would like to play on a small server because I always get raided on bigger servers. I could also get help from the other people on the server with mods that I have no clue of how to use.

Edited by Mart40k

Ign: mostscreens

Why this server? I want to join a good reliable whitelisted server that is small, but still good. I really like the rules, like the one about not damaging the landscape. I would be willing to help donate and pay for the server too. I am a good builder, and think that this seems like a good server. I know that you aren't currently accepting applications, but when you return to doing so, I would ask that you look at mine first. By the way, I found that a good amount of people whitelisted for a server is around 12-20. That way there is more of a chance that people will play together.

Thanks!

Ign: mostscreens

Why this server? I want to join a good reliable whitelisted server that is small, but still good. I really like the rules, like the one about not damaging the landscape. I would be willing to help donate and pay for the server too. I am a good builder, and think that this seems like a good server. I know that you aren't currently accepting applications, but when you return to doing so, I would ask that you look at mine first. By the way, I found that a good amount of people whitelisted for a server is around 12-20. That way there is more of a chance that people will play together.

Thanks!

This is an example of a amazing application. Mostscreens you have been added because of your app. Still not accepting other people though.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons