Erebus: Attack of the B-Team [Towny] [Dungeons] [Great Community] [Whitelist]

Minecraft username:TOBEwORwNOTTOBE
Where you found this server: On the fourm.
Why you want to be on this sever: I want to be in a private server, where I can actually work with others.
What are you planning on doing on the server: I would like to start a trade center where I hook players with other players depending on their trades. This does not only mean items, but also skills, knowledge, and communication.
Your favourite colour: My favorite color is pink.

Is the server 1.0.8 again? Or is it my pack thats really messed up?

When i join with 1.0.9c and all other versions than 1.0.8 it said i'm missing a lot of mods

When i join with 1.0.8 its says- "The following multiparts are not installed on this client: pr_100v, pr_f100v"

And i did you reset both the launcher AND the modpack

And my java is up-to-date

Minecraft username:MMTKM
Where you found this server?Technic Forums
Why you want to be on this sever?I want to be on this server so i dont get griefed killed and so i can play with my friend.
What are you planning on doing on the server?Trying to figure out how to do everything new and have a blast with the community.
Your favourite colour?Blue

Edited by MMTKM

Minecraft username: Akkilles
Where you found this server? Technic Forums
Why you want to be on this sever? Player and if u need staff i can help because i have exoerience
What are you planning on doing on the server? Learing some witchery and necromancy

Your favourite colour? Blue

Minecraft username:  Smacklepuffs

Found the server on the Technic Forums

I'd like to be on this server because the ad seemed pretty laid back without a ton of rules and conditions.

I plan on exploring the mudpack through building.  This will be my first shot at modded minecraft, I've been following several youtubers and it looks like a ton of fun.  Singleplayer simply does not appeal to me at all so I came here looking for a server.

Favorite color?  pink.

Minecraft username: Nitsuj311
Where you found this server? Technicpack forums
Why you want to be on this sever? Have fun playin' modded MC with others
What are you planning on doing on the server? Havin' fun
Your favourite colour? Red

Username: MrBriskets

technicpack forums

im bored of playing alone and would like to play with other people

building helping and exploring

cyan 

i wasent sure if my last one was posted........ :psyduck:

also i added the server anyways while i waited and it says "unknow host" and im pretty sure thats just b/c of thw white list but idk if it is or not

so if you can tell me the new ip if there is one that would be great

Edited by TheCraftKing

added everyone above

also i added the server anyways while i waited and it says "unknow host" and im pretty sure thats just b/c of thw white list but idk if it is or not

so if you can tell me the new ip if there is one that would be great

are you using the right ip address and are you using the modpack?

Minecraft User name: Skylord_Butter

where did you find this server: techincpack for attack of the b team servers

why do you want to join: I want to meet you players/friends and I been on servers like this and they witch me when I join but if you witch me don't kill me

what are you planning on the server: help others and make a awesome house and so get don't witch and or getting into witching craft

what is your favourite colour yellow and rainbow 

Minecraft username: ateidon

I found this server on the technicpack website.

I want a community that actually makes sense and is mature about things, I want to play with my firends and with other players for make a server like "hermitcraft on b-team" because it's a great community

I plan to make AwEsOmE buildings for all the players like museum,castle because i'm a builder and sculpter

My favourite colour is cyan

I'm french

me and my friends (username: flavargues) are cool and mature, not aggressive and just wanting a nice server

my skype : clementin2379

added everyone above

are you using the right ip address and are you using the modpack?

yeah i should be let me try now

nope now its saying i need microblocks stuff like tile.bop.amethystore.0 and idk what this is 

and i might need some one to tell me where to get it....

i found out its micro blocks and i searched my mod pack and it said i have it so im confused about this now and why its not letting me on...

Edited by TheCraftKing

Added everyone above.

yeah i should be let me try now

nope now its saying i need microblocks stuff like tile.bop.amethystore.0 and idk what this is 

and i might need some one to tell me where to get it....

i found out its micro blocks and i searched my mod pack and it said i have it so im confused about this now and why its not letting me on...

Are you using 1.0.9c?

Minecraft username: hellboy2340

Where you found this Server: Technic forum

Why do u want to be on this Server: solo minecraft is no fun and on nonwhitelisted Servers there is too much grief

What are u planning to do on this Server: Building a base in space, mining and exploring

Your favourite colour: black

username:joe9go

i found this server by watching youtube, and your post.

i want to be someone's apprentice

helping someone with what they are doing.

red

btw might not be on all the time, but i will help when i can.

Edited by joe9go

Minecraft username: LaserNipples
Where you found this server? This website
Why you want to be on this sever? 
I have been part of many different white-listed servers and I have loved every moment! I am a big fan of the community aspect of minecraft servers. I wish to be very engaged and collaborate with the other members of the server. If I am accepted I believe that I will be a fun, funny, and memorable part of the community. I have seen and heard much about the b-team modpack and it seems perfect for me. One of my favorite things in minecraft is exploring, so the thought of experiencing all of the new biomes and all of the non-vanilla aspects of the modpack makes me jittery with excitement. I am an avid and experienced builder, so I cannot wait to start trying my hands on the new building-centered mods. 
What are you planning on doing on the server?  I plan to build, (hopefully a lot of community builds) explore, and generally just enjoy the community and awesome mods of this server.
Your favourite colour? Blue!

Minecraft username: nickolaih
Where you found this server? on this very forum :)
Why you want to be on this sever? I need something i can do on a daily basis, i was getting bored with other games and found the attack of the b team mod. I would love to join a server and help people out. i was imagining helping people and just enjoying some ingame fun, making new friends with the same interest in this modpack as i.
What are you planning on doing on the server? For right now i would like to explore all the mods in the mod pack. so building a little base and just keep expanding it would be what i would mainly do. But explore and play with the other memebers of the server.
Your favourite colour? I guess that would be Orange :-)