Erebus: Attack of the B-Team [Towny] [Dungeons] [Great Community] [Whitelist]

Minecraft username: trevor9555
Where you found this server? forums.technicpack.net
Why you want to be on this sever? I want a friendly inviroment to be able to play on!
What are you planning on doing on the server? have as much fun as possible!
Your favourite colour? blue

Minecraft username: kendobot99

Where you found this server? Technicpack.net forums

Why you want to be on this sever? I'm sick of PVP servers and losing all of my stuff due to grief and/or raiding, and I haven't been able to actually build much on other servers.

What are you planning on doing on the server? Build, play, have fun, create friendships.

Your favourite colour? Orange! :D

Minecraft username: Wesy32
Where you found this server? Here!
Why you want to be on this sever? Well, Singleplayer is nice and all, but eh, most of the mods are meant for multiplayer, so this would be alot better.
What are you planning on doing on the server? Building things that the community can have fun with, and making people surprised or amazed with my inventions.
Your favourite colour? Blue!

Minecraft username: praise2gouda
Where you found this server? technic pack forums (so here)
Why you want to be on this sever? Attack of the Bteam is (alteast I think so) a multiplayer modpack, I really want a small whitelisted server so I can become friend with people (hard to become friends with 10000 people). Also whitelisted servers tend to have less griefers.
What are you planning on doing on the server? Build an evil castle, pranks (I want to be pranked back :P), help people out
Your favourite colour? Purple and Green 

Minecraft username: crusader_x
Why you want to be on this sever? i want a nice community where everyone and thing is respected
What are you planning on doing on the server? build great monuments and stuff like that (and the advansed genetics)
Your favourite colour? Black, Blue, and Purple
btw it's my birthday today
Edited by crusader_x

Hello!

Minecraft Username: cayfie13

Where you found this server: I was looking for one, this one looked the best :)

Why you want to be on this server: I want to play multipalyer B-Team :D

What are you planning to do on this server: Probably build, make some friends?

Your favourite colour: Magenta :D

Minecraft username: killltheduck5
Where you found this server? On the Technic Forums
Why you want to be on this sever? Because I've been into Attack of the B-Team lately, and want to be part of an amazing community wich I'm hoping to find here.
What are you planning on doing on the server? I'm a huge fan of the Galactic craft mod and all the other adventurous mods, so probably be an adventurer and hope to make friends on this server.

Your favourite colour? Blue and Green.

Some other information; Hello, so my name is Jarco, I live in Belgium, Europe and play Soccer/Football too. I'm currently 13 years of age, but I'm more mature than my age. (I sound 16)

I have teamspeak and skype: jarcoduck is my skype name. Hope I get a reply, please contact me on Skype as I'm the most acitve on there.

Minecraft username: Xanik
Where you found this server? This forum
Why you want to be on this sever? I want to chill and build some sweet buildings, SSP is lonely
What are you planning on doing on the server? Mainly building, community projects
Your favourite colour? Orange

Minecraft username: dh2824

Where you found this server? This forum

Why you want to be on this sever? Want to play some minecraft with some cool people.

What are you planning on doing on the server? Build stuff, maybe prank some people. 

Your favourite colour? Red.

Minecraft username: gooberfoob
Where you found this server? technicpack.net server forums
Why you want to be on this sever? to be apart of a great community server, and to create some epic builds.
What are you planning on doing on the server? have fun, make some epic builds, and help other members.
Your favourite colour? blue

Minecraft username:

nickyc27

Where you found this server?

TechnicPack Forums

Why you want to be on this sever?

I wan't to play on a non - laggy server that I can have fun on with a bunch of awesome people!

What are you planning on doing on the server?

Get into ProjectRed's Mod and get more into Witchery. (P.s. Don't worry, I'm a good tamed witch :P)

Your favourite colour?

Blue

Minecraft Username: jroefk9
Where you found this server?: Scanning the fourms.
Why do you want to join this server?: Because I want a fun server that doesn't have tons of rules and other things.
What do you plan to do on this server?: WORLD DOMINATION... I mean have fun with the mods and explore what I can do. :)
What is you favorite colour/color?: Green (I hate it when people spell it with a u.

Minecraft username:chase277
 Where you found this server? On The Technic Forums
 Why you want to be on this sever? Because I love this modpack and want to play with good people.
 What are you planning on doing on the server? Be a Witch and a Builder 
 Your favourite colour? Mmmmm...Red!