ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM [WHITELIST] SURVIVAL SERVER [15 slots] *APPLY NOW*

In-Game Name: zerk187
Why do you want to play on this server: The last server I was on switched to a different mod pack, but this server sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. Small, lighthearted, and fun :D
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I love mining, and creating something that integrates alot of mods. The only time I really like building is when I get some inspiration for a build I want to do (for example on the last server I summoned a volcano with a full coven and hollowed it out to make a base).
What DON’T you like to do: I can't really think of anything in minecraft I don't like to do, so I'll say something in real life I don't like to do ... I truly dispise waking up before 9 AM.
Experience with modpack (1-10): I'd say I'm a solid 10 with about 60% of the mods in this pack and a 1 with the others so if my math is correct my experience level is a 6 XD
What is love: Love is when everything about the person excites you and you practically trip over your own tongue trying to impress them.
Squirtle or Pikachu: I think there are really 2 main issues with this question. 1) Aside from Mr. Mime these have to be two of the lamest pokemon to choose from. 2) Clearly you didn't get the concept of gotta catch em all. I suppose if I'm forced to pick between them though I would go with squirtle cause blastoise is a baws.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: TheFunkyOtter
Why Do I Want To Play On The Server?: Because I Think SinglePlayer Worlds Get Lonely And I Think It Would Be Awesome To Have A Server On A Mod That I Know Quite A Lot About And Enjoy Playing!
What Don't I Like To Do?: Die In My Minecraft Worlds xD

Experience With This Mod: 7-8/10 I Have Watched Many Videos On It And Seen Many Peoples Series And Have Been Playing For Nearly A Month Now :D
What Is Love?: I Wouldn't Know Because I'm 14 But I Assume It's Like Chocolate, ITS GOOD!
Pikachu or Squirtle?: I Have To Pick Squirtle xD First Pokemon I Ever Got :P

Thanks xD - TheFunkyOtter

In-Game Name: Linklog
11 but i am  very mature for my age
Why do you want to play on this server: Well, i want to play on this server to take a break from a whole weak of  testing . I will still play afterwards. I want to join a community to have fun. I want to make friends and play around of one of my favorite mod packs.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to tinker microblock stuff and invent new doohikie. I like to test out stuff and define the limit of this mod pack. I kinda suck at building stuff.
What DON’T you like to do: I hate to pertify stuff like when i build a complex machine and it was impossible to make it look good
Experience with modpack (1-10): 8 because i havent done flans gun mod.
What is love: Love is something that goes on inside of you and you feel embarrased to let it out. 
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu

In-Game Name:AngeloGiu
Why do you want to play on this server:
I been playing minecraft for a long time, but after i watched some videos of servers i realized that i am a lonely blocky head dude in a blocky world, so since i was going to start play this modpack i thought why not try in a server, looks alot funnier

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):
even when i like to build i suck at it, i mean i been watching some keralis videos he he start placing a block on top of a block, on top of another block and then a beautiful structure emerges, but when i put a block on top of another block i end up with a pilar of dirt, that's right i live in a pilar of dirt, so because of that i focus more on the technic part of minecraft and with all the machines and technology in this modpack, im going to have a lot fun

What DON’T you like to do:
gathering some resources, i mean i like mining but i don't like gather things like food, wheat and things like those

Experience with modpack (1-10):
some of the mods in this modpack are kinda new to me but im excited to learn them so i would say around 7

What is love: love is mi middle name

Squirtle or Pikachu:i can't answer that one, my charmander would get really mad if he see me talking about other pokemons.
Edited by salvaga

In-Game Name: Cfarz70
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play on this server because right off the bat, I saw the thread said "no server resets" and that definitely appealed to me, since the server I previously played on kept reseting, which got annoying.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I  enjoy working on big projects with all the mods in the mod pack!
What DON’T you like to do: I don't enjoy dying and loosing my items D:
Experience with modpack (1-10): 7
What is love: Bleh:P
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle!

In-Game Name: paddarb

Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play because I can't really do that much on my own in this mod pack so I'm looking for a server to play on

What DO you like to do (Build, MIne, etc,): I enjoy playing and working with others

What DON'T you like to do: I don't like to have to grind for hours for one item

Experience with mudpack (1-10): 8

What is love: a emotion

Squirtle or Pikachu: PIKACHU!!!!

In-Game Name: RoyalPredator7
Why do you want to play on this server: Because i would love to play on a server with a nice community with good rules.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to eperiment and build stuff mostly ( Planning on making a mars base)
What DON’T you like to do: Umm... I don't like to just spend an entire day just mining and I don't like doing nothing
Experience with modpack (1-10): probably a 8
What is love: Baby don't hurt me!
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle.. yeah. :drum:

In-Game Name:hello2001
Why do you want to play on this server: I have lost a nice community server and im hoping to find a new one
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):Build massive structures
What DON’T you like to do:  I dont like to live in a cluttered mess
Experience with modpack (1-10):7
What is love: Everything
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle

n-Game Name: katom42

Why do you want to play on this server: I would like to join a  smallish communiity B-Team server so I can show of my creations(If I want to BUWAHAHAHA) and have fun in general

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Most of it... I like the beggining the best

What DON’T you like to do: nothing... but all the dang copper you have to colect for Thermal Expansion

Experience with modpack (1-10): 3.14159265359 mmm pi, nay I'm kidding 8 (all the tekkit and FTB mods)

What is love: Nooooo some one else used it already.... oh well I'll have to use the dictionary quote anyway

a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person... OR, I could say this...

Squirtle or Pikachu: Why would and why Should I chose...You chose If you want an answer worth anything.
Edited by Boreley

In Game Name: Fillipo101

Why do you want to play on this server: I have been looking for a place to play Attack of the B-Team with my friend and this server has great rules that just make it, in my eyes, the best.

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like the lot, especially crafting the various things this modpack has to offer.

What DON'T you like to do: I basically love doing everything in the game and just becoming a mad scientist along a nice, fair community.

Experience with modpack (1-10): About an 8/10 if 10 means a lot, because I have already played heaps of modpacks with these mods, including this one... an absolute ton.

What is love: Doge is love, Doge is life. Love is also a strong feeling of affection for someone or something. E.g. Fillipo101 loves the Attack of the B-Team modpack and the whole idea of your server.

Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu for the win!

Edited by fillipo101

In-Game Name:
TwixAL
Why do you want to play on this server:
honestly from what ive read it sounds like the best AotBT sever yet and it seems pretty fair. 
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):
I like to pretty much do everything really but building is my strong point. 
What DON’T you like to do:
Nothing :'D
Experience with modpack (1-10):
10<3 absolutely love it 
What is love:
when you get home and theres a box of doughnuts untouched calling out your name <3_____<3
Squirtle or Pikachu:
SQURITLE FTW !!!!!!!!!