ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM [WHITELIST] SURVIVAL SERVER [15 slots] *APPLY NOW*

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: _Briarius_
Why do you want to play on this server:         Im looking for a server with some people to play with =)
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):     Actually im getting into this Mod-Pack it's my first time playing modded Minecraft so i ain't got some specific plans what to do :)
What DON’T you like to do:                            Destryoing other peoples stuff, grief or Kill someone without permission
Experience with modpack (1-10):                    2
What is love:                                                   Can't explain that everyone experience something else... Crazy stuff :P
Squirtle or Pikachu:                                         Squirtle!
Edited by _Briarius_

IGN: Blast_Kingdom

Why this server?: I like small community servers like this one and read over he rules and that's exactly what I would want from a server.

I like: building with microblocks and exploring mods like advanced genetics.

I don't like: people killing me for my stuff and witchery on me!

What is love: love is like a river, it flows and flows until eventually it runs out, and no more love is made

SQUIRTLE ALL THE WAY!!!

In-Game Name: boburnside
Why do you want to play on this server: teaming up is better
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): mine then craft, duh
What DON’T you like to do: play alone
Experience with modpack (1-10): 5.5ish
What is love: a night at the rocksberry
Squirtle or Pikachu: ninja turtles > ralph > nunchucks  

In Game Name:chocabloc

Why do you want to play on this server:because i love playing on small servers its like a little community everyone helps each other and i would like to record for my youtube 150+ subs

What i like to do:I like trying the new stuff weapons and armor etc.i also love to mine 

What i don't like to do:I dont mind doing everything

Experience with mod pack: 6

What is love : the feeling when there is nothing god to eat and then you find a pack of jaffa cakes

Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle for sure but (Sandshrews A G)

Why do you want to play on this server:because i love playing on small servers its like a little community everyone helps each other and i would like to record for my youtube 150+ subs

What i like to do:I like trying the new stuff weapons and armor etc.i also love to mine 

What is love : the feeling when there is nothing god to eat and then you find a pack of jaffa cakes

In-Game Name: hero_marcus
Why do you want to play on this server: beacuse to have like fun with other players
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): build, explore and test new mod :D
What DON’T you like to do: i dont wanna grief and steal or something like that!!!
Experience with modpack (1-10): i think like 4 beacuse im just played attack of the b-team 1 week o_o
What is love: i think when you are kind and if you are in love xD
Squirtle or Pikachu: pickachu obiusly :D

In-Game Name:UnknownMarksman
Why do you want to play on this server: My friend who posted this plays on the server and he recommended it, as well as I want to play on a server together with him and a small community. I am tired of the bigger servers because they are not very friendly and you usually get stuck playing on your own, while I like to interact with friendly people. 
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Fight, explore, solve puzzles, mine, explore all the mods, help and play with the community.
What DON’T you like to do: Play alone in the world, build too much and do something too repetitive. 
Experience with modpack (1-10): 3
What is love:  Love is when you give your heart to someone (all 10 of em).
Squirtle or Pikachu: Haven't watched too many episodes of pokemon so Pikachu, I've seen more episodes with him and got to know him more... 
Edited by UnknownTraveler

An application posted for my friend. They can't post for some reason...

In-Game Name: ICEEECOLD
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play on a server without griefing and my freind is on here
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): mine and explore
What DON’T you like to do: go to the nether
Experience with modpack (1-10): 3 but I'm learning
What is love: A magical thing
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu

In-Game Name: celticboy15
Why do you want to play on this server: I have been looking for a small server to play on with reliable people to start my YouTub channel off but I have had any luck yet. So i came here
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to to build usually when I play minecraft but I do a bit of everything
What DON’T you like to do: I don't like to farm 
Experience with modpack (1-10): Easy 9
What is love: Love is when if you see someone, within 3 seconds that D just goes up  :evil: 
Squirtle or Pikachu: Definitely Squirtle 

I made it easy for you to read, gotta respect that  :happyelf: 

In-Game Name:sjhend03

Why do you want to play on this server:because I like to play attack of the b team and it's better on a server

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): umm I like to do almost everything

What DON’T you like to do: lose all my stuff

Experience with modpack (1-10): 7 or 8

What is love: ummmm do I need to answer this

Squirtle or Pikachu: pikachu

Server Application:

In-Game Name: OriginalDragon8 Age: 24
Why do you want to play on this server: I just want to be part of a server where I can make some new friends and play an awesome mod that is the "ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM".  I've been a lone player for a while and this mod pack seems to be a group mod, that is a mod that would be funner with more people then just me playing solo
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to build and mine and since there is a lot of stuff to figure out in this mod pack I can't what to explore the options with you and the rest of the members,
What DON’T you like to do: With minecraft there is not much that I don't like.
Experience with modpack (1-10): I give this mod pack a 6 for now because this is so much I don't know about it yet.
What is love:
Squirtle or Pikachu: I love the bond that Ash has with Pikachu all thou the bond his has with all his pokemon is enough to bring a tear to my eyes.lol
Edited by OriginalDragon8

In Game Name: tigerkid10

Why do you want to play on this server: Because I think it is better on a server

What DO I like to bulid: Well I am not very good at building so I just mine and things like that.

What DON'T I like to do: lose my stuff.

Experince with ModPack (1-10) 1 (because I know how to morph but not how to morph when there is something on the side that I cant get to by using my mouse wheel).

What is love: I um its um do I have to answer?

Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle

Server Application:

In-Game Name:OriginalDragon8
Age:28 I hope thats not too old or weird, but I love video games and after watching B-Doube100 and GenerikB play minecraft I started to play it.
Why do you want to play on this server: Truthfully I want what GennyB and BDubs has, the group of friends that play minecraft have fun and goof of, like a family of friends. 
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):I love to build though I'm not the best at it, I try some red stone work, but I love to explore. 
What DON’T you like to do: There is not much about minecraft that I don't like its a fun and awesome game 
Experience with modpack (1-10):5
What is love: What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more….lol
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu Love that damn thunder mouse.

Why do you want to play on this server: I have been looking for a small server to play on with reliable people to start my YouTub channel off but I have had any luck yet. So i came here

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to to build usually when I play minecraft but I do a bit of everything

What is love: Love is when if you see someone, within 3 seconds that D just goes up  :evil: 

Server Application:

Why do you want to play on this server: I just want to be part of a server where I can make some new friends and play an awesome mod that is the "ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM".  I've been a lone player for a while and this mod pack seems to be a group mod, that is a mod that would be funner with more people then just me playing solo
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to build and mine and since there is a lot of stuff to figure out in this mod pack I can't what to explore the options with you and the rest of the members,
Experience with modpack (1-10): I give this mod pack a 6 for now because this is so much I don't know about it yet.
What is love:
Squirtle or Pikachu: I love the bond that Ash has with Pikachu all thou the bond his has with all his pokemon is enough to bring a tear to my eyes.lol

In-Game Name:UnknownMarksman
Why do you want to play on this server: My friend who posted this plays on the server and he recommended it, as well as I want to play on a server together with him and a small community. I am tired of the bigger servers because they are not very friendly and you usually get stuck playing on your own, while I like to interact with friendly people. 
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Fight, explore, solve puzzles, mine, explore all the mods, help and play with the community.
What DON’T you like to do: Play alone in the world, build too much and do something too repetitive. 
Experience with modpack (1-10): 3
What is love:  Love is when you give your heart to someone (all 10 of em).
Squirtle or Pikachu: Haven't watched too many episodes of pokemon so Pikachu, I've seen more episodes with him and got to know him more... 

Server Application:

What is love:

Welcome to the server may the odds be forever in your favor.

Server Application:

In-Game Name: Linkthehuman
Why do you want to play on this server: Because it's a small server and i want to get to know other players on it, also, less lagg and more fun c:
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): i like to build, building is the best
What DON’T you like to do: getting killed 
Experience with modpack (1-10): 3?
What is love: baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more. *keralis accent*
Squirtle or Pikachu: both. why choose? 

Server Application:

In-Game Name: praise2gouda
Why do you want to play on this server: I like the modpack, but I think the mods are much better when you are playing multiplayer. I want to join a smaller server because you get more personal... that's more fun :P
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to mine, and I like to do stuff with the mods. 
What DON’T you like to do: Build (I like it, but I'm inpatient and I suck at it)
Experience with modpack (1-10): 6
What is love: BABY DON'T HURT ME
Squirtle or Pikachu: Wobbuffet duh :P.. no just kidding, it's definatly Pikachu! 

In-Game Name: candycool1234
Why do you want to play on this server: I've been looking for a b-team server and this looks like the best one out of the bunch
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): i love to Build and create different things people haven't done
What DON’T you like to do: Pvp is one of those things i just dont like to do
Experience with modpack (1-10): 7.95
What is love: But a second hand emotion
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle <3

In-Game Name:Lifegrasp180
Why do you want to play on this server:I like small servers i think plugins take away from the experience.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):I like to build and chat
What DON’T you like to do:Die
Experience with modpack (1-10):a solid Four 1/2
What is love:I don't think anybody really knows.
Squirtle or Pikachu:Squirtle, the future cannon-wielding MEGA-TURTLE! (Tortoise? , Turtle? ...I don't know.)

Sirennea

Why play on this server?  Looking for a small but nice server to make friends and have fun playing the new pack!

I like to build pretty houses, pick flowers, cut down colored trees, and hopefully lots of other things!

I don't like the very tech side of some MC mod packs.

Exp with the pack: 2?

What is love? Elusive

Squirtile or Pickachu:  um naw

In-Game Name: EarthCraft447
Why do you want to play on this server: Make all sorts of mechs, tools, stuff, etc.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, make tools, witchery (kinda), much more.
What DON’T you like to do: Not have fun
Experience with modpack (1-10): I'd say 7.874/10
What is love: Love is a magical thing in the universe. Its when a Boy and girl meet each other in the eyes and feel a special thing between the two of them.... Most likely not 'cause of LIFE! OoolooLooooLoo
Squirtle or Pikachu: Bulbasaur

IGN: Chucknorris1106

Age: 11 (don't think I am a child. CAUSE I'M NOT!) So dont let it affect you're decision

Why do you want to play on this server: To have fun, forget life, and see what AMAZING things you can do on AOTBT!

What do you like to do: MIne, build

What dont you like to do: Dying and dying with diamonds

Experience with modpack: 3 or 4, thats why i wanted to join a server

What is love: Death, but with more roses and chocolates

Squirtle or pikachu: Thats like saying a glass of water or a second zeus! (if you didnt get it, pikachu)

PLEEASEE ACCEPT ME IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD! (The minecraft world)