ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM [WHITELIST] SURVIVAL SERVER [15 slots] *APPLY NOW*

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: GEORGE774411 (Yes all caps it was a mistake)
Why do you want to play on this server: I love playing with people who I can trust not to blow up my house while i'm away and just to chat with people doing the same stuff as me.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Building (If I have a great idea) and setting up weird machines and learning about them
What DON’T you like to do: mining, building without any clue what i'm building.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 4 Constantly learning :)
What is love:  A profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Snorlax > squirtle

In-Game Name: zuroza
Why do you want to play on this server: I really like the mods but need others to play with
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I mostly like to play with mods and how they can interact with eachother.
What DON’T you like to do: Work alone
Experience with modpack (1-10): 8
What is love: Jumping on a creeper to save the girl
Squirtle or Pikachu: squirtle squad FO LYFE

In-Game Name: Loopoo_93
Why do you want to play on this server: I think that it is always good to try and make new fiends and with such a limited amount of people on this server it would be easier to make more friends and have a great time. I also would like the experience of being on a whitelisted server and maybe even posting videos about my progress onto youtube.com.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to Build and i am not bad at it if I dare say so myself. I also like reaching the most powerful I can be.
What DON’T you like to do: I don't like being a part of bullying. It doesn't make me happy when people bully. (due to Experience)
Experience with modpack (1-10):  8 or 9
What is love: don't hurt me, no more. Nah jk. Love is the general caring and kindness to people.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu :drum:

In-Game Name: Svergeim

Why do you want to play on this server: I like attack of the b-team, but don't have a server to play in, as all of my previous ones have gone down, and won't be coming back up

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): build, farm, automate everything

What DON’T you like to do: I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Experience with modpack (1-10): 9

What is love: a four letter noun

Squirtle or Pikachu: pikachu

You have been accepted and whitelisting will be done in the next half hour! Welcome!

In-Game Name: GEORGE774411 (Yes all caps it was a mistake)
Why do you want to play on this server: I love playing with people who I can trust not to blow up my house while i'm away and just to chat with people doing the same stuff as me.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Building (If I have a great idea) and setting up weird machines and learning about them
What DON’T you like to do: mining, building without any clue what i'm building.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 4 Constantly learning :)
What is love:  A profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Snorlax > squirtle

You've been accepted to the server! Welcome!

A message to those who haven't gotten accepted, and/or won't be getting accepted:

I am deeply sorry that you haven't been accepted to our server; although I do believe you will be accepted elsewhere. We pick out those who have the unique answers, those that play around with what they're typing and aren't saying the same things we've seen before (ie. Over  50% of the posts in this forum have said "Baby don't hurt me (Keralis reference)" for the "What is love question" an extremely annoying amount of times). I understand many of you had not acknowledged that "Baby don't hurt me" was overly used, but I'm sorry. We're picking people of different backgrounds and personalities, and the way you answer that one simple, fun, question makes all the difference. Keep that in mind for those of you meaning to apply in the future. And with that, I say good luck on your journey to being accepted to a server; may the odds be ever in your favor.

In-Game Name: Targren

Why do you want to play on this server: I've made a wager with the forces of darkness: if I can amass 100 soul contracts in one year, then I can get my own soul back, so I need to join a community in order to connect with my victims.  What? What do you mean, "that's the plot to 'Johannes Cabal: Necromancer?'"

Fine, then. I guess because I want to build and stuff, and doing it without cool people around feels kind of pointless.

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Building and Crafting and doing amazing and law-breaking (physics, not server rules) things with redstone and tech mods.

What DON’T you like to do:  "Prep Work": Clearing out and flattening land for building, gathering massive amounts of stone/marble/basalt for building materials,  etc... That's henchman work. (Until I get some henchmen, I do it anyway.)

Experience with modpack (1-10): 7.5

What is love: Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate. -- "John Milton" (The one from the film "Devil's Advocate", not the 17th century poet/statesman)

Squirtle or Pikachu:  "Originality" would dictate choosing a response not listed, but I am forced to choose "Squirtle", for the sake of domestic tranquility. ("Squirtle" was the nickname I gave my very-long-term girlfriend back when we were callow in youth; age has brought with it the wisdom to know that I'd sure as hell better choose it here!)
Edited by Targren

In-Game Name: Kangaboom

Why do you want to play on this server?: I believe tis mod pack is meant for lots of people to share, not to be confined to a little world with rarely any human visitors.(If you use LAN). I also Would like to learn a lot from the others on this server. 

What Do you like to do? (Build, mine, etc.): I like creating server wide mini games for everyone to play. I also like experimenting with witchery and Decorating Houses.

What do you not like to do?:  I do not like aggravating others on the server. I also do not like mining or gathering resources.  I guess the necromancy mod could help!

Experience with mod pack: 5.3965.   Learning new things every minute!

What is love?:   Love is when you don't want to sleep because reality is better than any dream you can imagine!

Squirtle or Pikachu?: Psyduck.  :psyduck: 

In-Game Name: ProMCGamer_

Why do you want to play on this server: Because I want to have fun and I ont want to play on a server with over 9000 people or on my own!

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, Try new things, Explore.

What DON’T you like to do: Mess something up while trying new things, Go on a long mining trip.

Experience with modpack (1-10): 8.5

What is love: Love is your family and friends :3

Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu because he's cooler!

I hope I'm not too late!

Edited by ProMCGamer_

In-Game Name:lengendbuilder89
Why do you want to play on this server:I am looking for a AOTBT server to play on that is survival and fun.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):Build,Crafting,Discovering mods and making systems
What DON’T you like to do:PVP,mining(butt i have to mine).
Experience with modpack (1-10):10
What is love:I like playing minecraft and PS3
Squirtle or Pikachu:Pikachu
Edited by lengendbuilder89

In-Game Name:tigerboy1004
Why do you want to play on this server:because its sounds like the best server eva 
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):build thats it
What DON’T you like to do:mine but i will
Experience with modpack (1-10): about a 4 
What is love: a hug for u 
Squirtle or Pikachu: onestly Squirtle soz Pikachu fans

Why do you want to play on this server: I love attack of the b team and I like the idea of a small whitelist server

What do you like to do: Build, explore, and brew potions

what dont you like to do: I kinda suck at pvp sometimes, but if forced to pvp I can

Experience with modpack: 3

What is love: Hangin out with my friends

Squirtle or pikachu: squirtle

In-Game Name: Targren

Why do you want to play on this server: I've made a wager with the forces of darkness: if I can amass 100 soul contracts in one year, then I can get my own soul back, so I need to join a community in order to connect with my victims.  What? What do you mean, "that's the plot to 'Johannes Cabal: Necromancer?'"

Fine, then. I guess because I want to build and stuff, and doing it without cool people around feels kind of pointless.

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Building and Crafting and doing amazing and law-breaking (physics, not server rules) things with redstone and tech mods.

What DON’T you like to do:  "Prep Work": Clearing out and flattening land for building, gathering massive amounts of stone/marble/basalt for building materials,  etc... That's henchman work. (Until I get some henchmen, I do it anyway.)

Experience with modpack (1-10): 7.5

What is love: Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate. -- "John Milton" (The one from the film "Devil's Advocate", not the 17th century poet/statesman)

Squirtle or Pikachu:  "Originality" would dictate choosing a response not listed, but I am forced to choose "Squirtle", for the sake of domestic tranquility. ("Squirtle" was the nickname I gave my very-long-term girlfriend back when we were callow in youth; age has brought with it the wisdom to know that I'd sure as hell better choose it here!)

You've been accepted best application so far!

In-Game Name: Snoweh_
Why do you want to play on this server: im looking for a private server and yours caught my eye
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build and get along with people and help out
What DON’T you like to do: Pvp
Experience with modpack (1-10): 8-9
What is love: Okay. Love is that feeling you get when you meet the right person
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle

So I joined the server today and after some time and exploration I stumpled into a natural cave/arch/overhang with torches all over the cealing and a small farm. then my game just closed. It didn't give me a crash screen but it just closed. Each time i try to relog it closes again instantly. I don't know what to do now so please help.

In-Game Name:Jevarah
Why do you want to play on this server: Just moving from another B team server that recently stopped hosting ;P
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Explore, Discover all B team has to offer, preferrably with other people, friends ;)
What DON’T you like to do: Making things efficient and automated. I like to live in a home, not a factory xD
Experience with modpack (1-10):2
What is love: Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more
Squirtle or Pikachu: I think even a Pikachu would choose Squirtle. :P

squirtle.jpg

Edited by Jevarah

In-Game Name: iPwnKatkat

Why do you want to play on this server: To play with people who won't abuse and people who enjoy the modpack with me

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, Mine, PvP

What DON'T you like to do: Dying in lava, losing my stuff...

Experience with the modpack (1-10): 6-7

What is love: Love is an emotion that means you have affectionate feelings towards something or someone [Ever feel like your a dictionary? This is my moment O.O]

Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle AND Pikachu! Gotta catch them all!

Edited by iPwnKatkat

In-Game Name: 18tyweslow

Why do you want to play on this server: I just want to play on a server with a good community, that I can chill back and play the game.

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Hmm. I love building! I'm pretty good at it, you'll have to see for yourself. :)

What DON’T you like to do: Mining, getting the materials for my house. I hate waiting 4 hours for all my stone to smelt!

Experience with modpack (1-10): I've been playing modded minecraft for 3 years. So, I'd say 9.

What is love: Shrek is love. Shrek is life. (Not sure if you've seen that video.)Emk5tBh.gif
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu. Squirtle is pretty neat too. I just don't know if a level 10 squirtle could beat a level 10 pikachu, because of thundershock. Maybe with some EV training. ;)

Edited by 18tyweslow

In-Game Name:INFAMOUSxPYROx
Why do you want to play on this server:tired of playing by myself and this looks like a good server
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):mine,craft,some building,exploring and pve,maybe the odd prank nothing destructive 
What DON’T you like to do: excessive building,die,getting lost underground  
Experience with modpack (1-10):4? been to the moon,used some red power,used tinker construct a whole lot 
What is love:a feeling 
Squirtle or Pikachu: i choose you pikachu!
Edited by INFAMOUSxPYROx

In-Game Name: TrueDelta
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play on a server where I can meet nice people and where I dont get stolen from every day
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build
What DON’T you like to do: Resource Ginding
Experience with modpack (1-10): 9
What is love: Pokemon is love Pokemon is life
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle 4 LIFE

In-Game Name: zackorto

Why do you want to play on this server: I always wanted to join a whitelested private server, because

Public server tend to always have restricted mods and items, which ruins the gaming experience, plus I would love to play on a friendly server for once in my life. I have great experience in modding and server editing and playing with the community.

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I love building medieval based structures, because they are just beautiful, and love to craft awesome items for experimenting and learning

What DON’T you like to do: I hate searching for emeralds and dying by glitches, and hardcore stone smelting.

Experience with modpack (1-10): 9 and 10sh , have been playing with these mods for a long time.

What is love: love is like diaria its hard to keep inside and its strong when it comes out ;)

Squirtle

Edited by zaduwer