ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM [WHITELIST] SURVIVAL SERVER [15 slots] *APPLY NOW*

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name:Nazukum
Why do you want to play on this server:I want a server to play on
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):Build amazing buildings and survive legit
What DON’T you like to do:Building on creative
Experience with modpack (1-10):10
What is love:LOL, someone's passion or comitment to some one or something
Squirtle or Pikachu:Pikachu, do thunder and iron tail! ;)

in game name: mlewis782

why: it looks like a nice server and i like to help on group projects for servers

what: build and survive like bdoubleo100

dont:i hate creative

experience: 7

what is love: spending every spare second on this modpack

pokemon: squirtle 

In-Game Name: sickman21
Why do you want to play on this server: I love this new modpack and I would love to be part of a community
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I love building houses and exploring the new mods in this modpack
What DON’T you like to do: I hate doing things the easy way, like using creative. Id rather craft things and gain recources
Experience with modpack (1-10): 6
What is love: Baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, no more
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu
Edited by sickman21

in game name: islandbwoy

I want to play on this server because I know I won't get totally griefed and also because it seems so friendly

I love to build redstone contraptions and automated mining

I hate it when creepers get too friendly especially around my house and when I die in the middle of nowhere

my experience with the mod pack is about 3 but i've been watching chimneyswift

what is love: infinite free massages

squirtle or Pikachu: squirtle is better but only just because Pikachu can give you pichu which is my fave

Edited by islandbwoy

Why do you want to play on this server:a thing to do when my other server is down
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):build mine explore 
What DON’T you like to do:get witched and die
Experience with modpack (1-10):9
What is love:baby dont hurt me
Squirtle or Pikachu:squirtle

look nation i really need an answer because if not i would have been wasting my time checking this post over and over again trying to get into the server over and over again instead of looking for a new one since i know you guys aren't just going to reset the map just for me...

im going to try one more time... if it doesnt work im off. if you think youve fixed the problem give a shout but until then if it does happen i guess ill look for a new server.

Idk what to tell you everyone is doing fine joining the server. So idk what i can do to help you.

Idk what to tell you everyone is doing fine joining the server. So idk what i can do to help you.

okay ive already been accepted into another server but i will still attempt to join the server again every day. i have no trouble logging into this new one but i just dont know. my computers shit what can i say and i cant just get a new one just like that still gotta wait 7 or so months until i can get a job and first thing im spending it on sure isn't a new computer. so thanks but ill still try to get into the server it just doesn't seem likely ill get back in... im gonna quite my computer in a thew weeks soon as well im getting fatter not out of shape just fatter lol like i mean i got alot of muscle just getting fatter so i think its smart for me to quite the PC soon. wish i never started to play it alot... ruined alot of my life.

1: Minecraft Name

Pengux

2: What country do you live in?

Australia

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel?

Unfortunetly not, Australian internet cannot handle uploading =P

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on?

4-5 times a week

5: How old are you (You do not have to post on the forum if you do not want, send it to me in a private message!)

6: Do you accept the rules of the server?

Yes

7: Do you agree to not steal from other players?

Yes

Hi,I am.
IGN : SwitzzerS.
Reason : Single player isn't that fun, as there is no competition. This modpack is just so easy (ex: diamonds are found at y level 54),And I would like to have some fun in multiplayer where there is someone to chat with.
Favorite mod: Tinkers' construct.
Mod experience: not so much with the mechanical stuff.But (I do use it,not a lot though), with things like drops or natural spawns I got it all in mind . I also love building which this modpack enhances a lot by the use of mr.crayfish's furniture and micro blocks.
Skype : ali.mohamed22696 (picture is a guy holding a water gun : graves if you are familiar with league of legends).
I do have a nice broad band connection (P.S I live in Egypt so any european area is fine by me,NA is cool but not so good!
I am willing to Record some youtube stuff  :D!

In-Game Name: Blanus
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play with nice people on a nice and cool Server!
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I LOVE to Build and Crafting
What DON’T you like to do: Mining!
Experience with modpack (1-10): 4-5
What is love: If two people respekt them each other. And have a great time togehter!
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu!!!

In-Game Name: Aeros225
Why do you want to play on this server: Trying to find a server to play on with other people just to have fun.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Exploring and Building
What DON’T you like to do: Farming with no bonemeal
Experience with modpack (1-10): 6
What is love: What is love!! Keralis reference
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle 

In-Game Name: Skinnypete07
Why do you want to play on this server: Just lookin for a few other people to play with. SP gets a little boring. don't really feel like joining those massive servers with hundreds of people either.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Little bit of everything pretty much.
What DON’T you like to do: PvP, lol
Experience with modpack (1-10): 6ish
What is love: baby don't hurt me?
Squirtle or Pikachu: Charmander :P

Server Application:

In-Game Name: Dallin_n_Melissa
Why do you want to play on this server: Because I like playing Attack of the B Team and when i play single player i get really board  because i have know idea what to do. 
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to mine and play with the mods.
What DON’T you like to do: Kill other players and annoy them.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 5
What is love: Mushy Gushy stuff.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle. Go Squirtle
Edited by Daltrob

Server Application:

In-Game Name: Dallin_n_Melissa
Why do you want to play on this server: Because I like playing Attack of the B Team and when i play single player i get really board  because i have know idea what to do. 
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to mine and play with the mods.
What DON’T you like to do: Kill other players and annoy them.
What is love: Mushy Gushy stuff.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle. Go Squirtle

In-Game Name: Skinnypete07
Why do you want to play on this server: Just lookin for a few other people to play with. SP gets a little boring. don't really feel like joining those massive servers with hundreds of people either.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Little bit of everything pretty much.
What DON’T you like to do: PvP, lol
Experience with modpack (1-10): 6ish
What is love: baby don't hurt me?
Squirtle or Pikachu: Charmander :P

Welcome to the Squad!!!

Hi,I am.

IGN : SwitzzerS.

Reason : Single player isn't that fun, as there is no competition. This modpack is just so easy (ex: diamonds are found at y level 54),And I would like to have some fun in multiplayer where there is someone to chat with.

Favorite mod: Tinkers' construct.

Mod experience: not so much with the mechanical stuff.But (I do use it,not a lot though), with things like drops or natural spawns I got it all in mind . I also love building which this modpack enhances a lot by the use of mr.crayfish's furniture and micro blocks.

Skype : ali.mohamed22696 (picture is a guy holding a water gun : graves if you are familiar with league of legends).

I do have a nice broad band connection (P.S I live in Egypt so any european area is fine by me,NA is cool but not so good!

I am willing to Record some youtube stuff  :D!

In-Game Name: Blanus
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play with nice people on a nice and cool Server!
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I LOVE to Build and Crafting
What DON’T you like to do: Mining!
Experience with modpack (1-10): 4-5
What is love: If two people respekt them each other. And have a great time togehter!
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu!!!

Welcome to the server Enjoy!

In-Game Name:verotal2000

Why do you want to play on this server: I don't to play alone cause it's boring and your server sounds great

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): build, cave and explore

What DON’T you like to do: spending a lot of time on one little thing

What is love: a great song, and someone who can cook you food when you are hungry

Squirtle or Pikachu: Pika... Pika... Pika... CHUUUUU

In-Game Name: Waynee95
Why do you want to play on this server: I love this modpack and want to play it with some people on a server
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to build and explore, craft things
What DON’T you like to do: Steal stuff from other people or kill them
What is love: Baby don't hurt me~ (Keralis reference)
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu?