ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM [WHITELIST] SURVIVAL SERVER [15 slots] *APPLY NOW*

In-Game Name: gizmo_the_ninja
Why do you want to play on this server: I enjoy playing modpacks, but not like I enjoy playing them on small servers with cool people.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Building Mechanics(such as Thermal Expension, Tinkers' Construct) , Mining, Automating stuff and building cool stuff. and helping other players.
What DON’T you like to do: Waiting for things like ore smelting and so on.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 8
What is love: Who the hell knows???
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle, he is AWESOME.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Minecraft username is martin_2001.

I wanna try to get some tinkers construct stuff,Some witchery i think(not harming or killing somebody with that mod), I would be really happy if im allowed to make my own base somewhere.

I dont like stealing or griefing people becouse I hate when it happens to me.

Experience:9 i guess.

What is love:Hopefully this server:

Squirtle

FTW!

I really want to join this server:)

Edited by martin_2001

In-Game Name:kimiboy12345
Why do you want to play on this server:I've been looking for a Attack of The Bteam server to have fun on!
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I love building, mining is fun but its not a big thing in AoTB. I love exploration!
What DON’T you like to do:Troll people, greif people, steal from people, And so on :P
Experience with modpack (1-10):6-7 I know a lot but i want to have fun learning new stuff!
What is love:1. Thing: A Keralis Refference. 2. Thing: A feeling in your stomach, that you want to do everything for the one you love.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle Is Awesome.

I Hope Your Gonna Add Me To Your Server Dude. Im looking foward.

In-Game Name: 1RobotChicken
Why do you want to play on this server: I would love to play some Moded Minecraft with some people who knows what they are doing and who are capable of respecting other people.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Building big structures (like villages), automating stuff and roleplaying.
What DON’T you like to do: Hardcore PVP.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 7
What is love: /watch?v=Ktbhw0v186Q
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu (pokémon yellow was my best childhood friend :P).

In-Game Name: Welsh_FIighter
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play on this server because i want to play with a controlled environment were everyone is friendly and can still have battles.  I would also like to record for my YouTube channel ( 100+ )
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to try out new items and explore the world as well as mining.
What DON’T you like to do: I don't like farming everything else i enjoy doing.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 6
What is love: Love is when your heart drops and feels empty after a loved one is gone.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle (My favorite is Giratina xD)

IGN: Blast_Kingdom

Why: I love small servers that allow the type of things you guys do :D

I like: To build with all the fancy mods and explore the fun new things to do.

I don't like: people killing me for my stuff and running away after I just started out. :'(

Experience: 7

What is love: Love is love and when love is so strong the love o meter goes through the roof and explodes into a heart shaped fire explosion. (and thats where babies come from)

PIKACHUUUUUUUUUU

Something tells me whoever is in charge of accepting people in has something against Ed, Edd, n Eddy considering when i applied on page 3 everyone but me got excepting, all i wanted was to be able to plan on a nice white list server for this mod pack but i guess i can't have that.  However i can understand if the owner or whoever it is missed my post and for his/her reference it's on page 3.

In-Game Name: zwalker96
Why do you want to play on this server: I'm tired of having all of my stuff stolen
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): i love to do it all 
What DON’T you like to do: fishing
What is love: love is like the sun hot and uncomfortable yet we need it to live. 
Squirtle or Pikachu: squirtle 

Something tells me whoever is in charge of accepting people in has something against Ed, Edd, n Eddy considering when i applied on page 3 everyone but me got excepting, all i wanted was to be able to plan on a nice white list server for this mod pack but i guess i can't have that.  However i can understand if the owner or whoever it is missed my post and for his/her reference it's on page 3.

Nah maybe just wanted someone different?

In-Game Name: LottaLead
Why do you want to play on this server: Seems like a good mix of people from the accepted list i have seen and i am tired of mass servers with 100 slots time to slow down and get back to basic and have fun while doing it.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I love Abstarct building and Diggy diggy hole
What DON’T you like to do: Figure building and some of the machines can drive me crazy.
What is love: I wanna know what love is i want you to show me.
Edited by LottaLead

In-Game Name: WolfAsylum

Why do you want to play on this server: I enjoy smaller servers and playing alone kinda sucks after awhile.

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I enjoy all of it.

What DON'T you like to do: Taking out the trash.

Experience with the modpack (1-10): about 7 or so.

What is love: That feeling when you bite into a cookie fresh out of the oven, or ya know tacos.

Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle is my main man.

In-Game Name: Welsh_FIighter
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play on this server because i want to play with a controlled environment were everyone is friendly and can still have battles.  I would also like to record for my YouTube channel ( 100+ )
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to try out new items and explore the world as well as mining.
What DON’T you like to do: I don't like farming everything else i enjoy doing.
What is love: Love is when your heart drops and feels empty after a loved one is gone.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle (My favorite is Giratina xD)

In-Game Name: LottaLead
Why do you want to play on this server: Seems like a good mix of people from the accepted list i have seen and i am tired of mass servers with 100 slots time to slow down and get back to basic and have fun while doing it.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I love Abstarct building and Diggy diggy hole
What DON’T you like to do: Figure building and some of the machines can drive me crazy.
What is love: I wanna know what love is i want you to show me.

In-Game Name: 1RobotChicken
Why do you want to play on this server: I would love to play some Moded Minecraft with some people who knows what they are doing and who are capable of respecting other people.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Building big structures (like villages), automating stuff and roleplaying.
What DON’T you like to do: Hardcore PVP.
What is love: /watch?v=Ktbhw0v186Q
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu (pokémon yellow was my best childhood friend :P).

You Have been added WELCOME!

Edited by nation630

In-Game Name: EvoGamingRomania
Why do you want to play on this server: I relly love attack of the b-team and i want to open a youtube channel ...and i want to make a serie with this mod-pack ... and i think it would be better on a server
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Explore, Building , Exploring the tehnic part of this mod-pack , Morphing 
What DON’T you like to do: i dont relly like mining  ...but when i have do it ...i do it ! 
What is love: Poets and authors have tried to define love for centuries, whereas scientists have only recently started. Many of us know intuitively that love is a major purpose for living; that connection is inherent in all that we do, and without love, we cannot survive as a species.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu ;D

btw i alredy added your server 

Edited by EvoGamingRomania

In-Game Name: randomcow1234

Why do you want to play on this server: I love survival Attack of the B-team and can't find a good server to play on.

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Explore, Mine, Witchery.

What DON’T you like to do: I don't especially like pvp. 
What is love: Love is a feeling one has when they encounter a person they want to be with.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle!

In-Game Name: TitaniumGun123
Why do you want to play on this server: I love AOTBT and Chim's MindCrack server that he's on.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Mine
What DON’T you like to do: build
Experience with modpack (1-10): 6.5
What is love: love; n. 
a strong positive emotion of regard and affection  :love:
Squirtle or Pikachu: squirtle :q:

In-Game Name:Gat_747
Why do you want to play on this server:  To help people out and stuff!
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Explore mod packs, mine, play with friends!
What DON’T you like to do: Build (Too much) and fight.
What is love: Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.....
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu!

In-Game Name: Frozen_Fontain
Why do you want to play on this server: Because I am enjoying the attack of the b-team modpack a lot and prefer playing with others, which is why I'd like to join a server. I prefer small servers that rely on trust towards the other players rather than having big, open servers with a lot of anti-grief plugins.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like building and playing around with the mods.
What DON’T you like to do: I think gathering resources is what I dislike the most, however, it isn't too bad either.
Experience with modpack (1-10): I'd say 8. I've probably played more modded survival than vanilla.
What is love: http://dating.about.com/od/intimacy/qt/whatislove.htm (or just: "Baby don't hurt me!")
Squirtle or Pikachu: Hardest question of the day... :(( I'll have to go with the mainstream and say Pikachu!

Edit: Someone else already wrote "Baby don't hurt me!" apparently... Not so original after all! :(
Edited by Erwinscat

In-Game Name: NaCCeLinO33
Why do you want to play on this server: Ehm, Atack of the b-team
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build things, like house?
What DON’T you like to do: Grieff other people
What is love: Bacon
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu daaa

In-Game Name: UndoubtedKhaos
Why do you want to play on this server: It seems like a great, friendly server to play on, of course! ^^
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I've always been more of a builder, but im pretty flexible
What DON’T you like to do: Nothin' :P
Experience with modpack (1-10): Ehhh, i'll give myself a seven
What is love: Baby dont hurt me
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikasquirtle

In-Game Name: EvoGamingRomania

Why do you want to play on this server: I relly love attack of the b-team and i want to open a youtube channel ...and i want to make a serie with this mod-pack ... and i think it would be better on a server

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Explore, Building , Exploring the tehnic part of this mod-pack , Morphing 

What DON’T you like to do: i dont relly like mining  ...but when i have do it ...i do it ! 

What is love: Poets and authors have tried to define love for centuries, whereas scientists have only recently started. Many of us know intuitively that love is a major purpose for living; that connection is inherent in all that we do, and without love, we cannot survive as a species.

Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu ;D

btw i alredy added your server 

You have been added welcome. Your what is love got me lol