ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM [WHITELIST] SURVIVAL SERVER [15 slots] *APPLY NOW*

Server Application:

In-Game Name: utt
Why do you want to play on this server: i have recently started playing Attack of the B-Team and i have thought, sice i have a youtube channel, that i will record a survival let's play, it has been a day of looking for information and You seem very knowladgable and serious! I would like to join because you seem to take this seriously and i think it would be fun, also, i have some building techniques i would like to show off ;)
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I really like to build, but since this is Attack Of The B-Team i would like to build, explore and craft ;)
What DON’T you like to do: Mining and killing pigs, they are the worst.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 6
What is love: Loving Someone :P or killing squids
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle! Pikachu is so old and used ;)    
Sincerely: Vincent Jeffman / utt
Edited by utt

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. I would like to apply for the whitelist. Here is my app:

IGN: Sahidus

Why play here? - I am looking for a nice place to test my skills in the B-Team and share with others pursuing the same goal.

What I like to do/build - Modern houses, I love mining, farming even more, like the tinkering.

What I don't like - Exessive cursing, griefers.

Experience with this mudpack - 9

What is love, lady don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more... (Sorry I am an old man...)

Squirtle or Pikachu - Neither

Regards,

Sahid.

In-Game Name: apollo131214
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play with a small nice, friendly community in attack of the b-team
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to mess around with tinker's construct mod
What DON’T you like to do:Build fancy designs and buildings and pvp
Experience with modpack (1-10):a strong 7.5
What is love: Read Romeo and Juliet, then you might not get it
Squirtle or Pikachu: Charmader, trick question

In-Game Name: hads17
Why do you want to play on this server: I hate crowded servers and I like knowing everyone on the server im on
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Machines FTW!, and organization in minecraft!
What DON’T you like to do: building
Experience with modpack (1-10): 8.5999999
What is love: Love is where you can't get enough of it
Squirtle or Pikachu: Neither, Gardevoir FTW!

IGN: noobsinapie

Why do you want to play on this server: Im looking for a cool server to play on, and Im going to be posting videos of this on my youtube channel.

What DO you like to do: I like to mine, and make machines and that sort of thing, I LOVE building but im not that great at it.

What DONT you like to do: I dont really dislike any portion of the game.

Experience with modpack: 4, im trying to learn more about it, and would love to share my learning experience with youtube.

What is love: BABY DONT HURT ME!

Squirtle or pickachu: Diglett

In-Game Name: TheAssemblyDude
Why do you want to play on this server: i want to play with other people in this new mod pack
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like building, mining, exploring, and slaying evil
What DON’T you like to do: I don't liked to be griefed.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 1
What is love: A deep sense of liking towards a person or other noun.
 Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu

In-Game Name: Snoopyrobo

Why do you want to play on this server: It seems like it would be pretty fun on a server with 15 people and being able to know each other

What DO you like to do: I like to mess around with the witchery mod (all in good fun though ;)) and work up a suitable base

What DON'T you like to do: I don't like strip mining and the fact that many servers are a lagfest

Experience with modpack: 6

What is love: Love is when there is one piece of bacon left, and you decide to let the other person have it

Squirtle of Pikachu: Hard descicion, but I'd have to say squirtle!

Edited by ElPhano

In-Game Name: zombiethingy
Why do you want to play on this server: To build , mine with others have a good time , make memories ill forget 3 months from now ( ^_^)
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I enjoy most things of minecraft , figuring out the mods , mineing , building (favorite part) , talking
What DON’T you like to do: getting supplies , dieing w/o a clone 
Experience with modpack (1-10): 4
What is love: To be or not to be * British accent 
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle of course!!  hes 007 in the pokedex! ... he's bond ..... James Bond!
Edited by zombiethingy

In-Game Name: Pinderrr
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play in a small community, to have fun with other people, interacting and seeing other people's builds, as well as having motivation for my own builds.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, Explore, Chisel blocks, Fly around as a bat
What DON’T you like to do: Invite creepers into my home
Experience with modpack (1-10): Probably a 4 or 5, I've only tried a few things.
What is love: Being able to tolerate someone's flaws
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle

In-Game Name:dledger
Why do you want to play on this server: Most servers are constantly down but this one seems like a good server, low population and good people aswell. I'd like to find a server where I can build and won't be murdered or stolen from.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, Mining, Exploring.
What DON’T you like to do: Technical things like Thermal Expansion.
What is love: Not today cupcake!
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle, Pikachu is to mainstream. *Hipster Shades.*

Server Application:

In-Game Name: utt
Why do you want to play on this server: i have recently started playing Attack of the B-Team and i have thought, sice i have a youtube channel, that i will record a survival let's play, it has been a day of looking for information and You seem very knowladgable and serious! I would like to join because you seem to take this seriously and i think it would be fun, also, i have some building techniques i wiould like to show off ;)
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I really like to build, but since this is Attack Of The B-Team i would like to build, explore and craft ;)
What DON’T you like to do: Mining and killing pigs, they are the worst.
What is love: Loving Someone :P or killing squids
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle! Pikachu is so old and used ;)    
Sincerely: Vincent Jeffman / utt

Hello. I would like to apply for the whitelist. Here is my app:

IGN: Sahidus

Why play here? - I am looking for a nice place to test my skills in the B-Team and share with others pursuing the same goal.

What I like to do/build - Modern houses, I love mining, farming even more, like the tinkering.

What I don't like - Exessive cursing, griefers.

Experience with this mudpack - 9

What is love, lady don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more... (Sorry I am an old man...)

Squirtle or Pikachu - Neither

Regards,

Sahid.

IGN: noobsinapie

Why do you want to play on this server: Im looking for a cool server to play on, and Im going to be posting videos of this on my youtube channel.

What DO you like to do: I like to mine, and make machines and that sort of thing, I LOVE building but im not that great at it.

What DONT you like to do: I dont really dislike any portion of the game.

Experience with modpack: 4, im trying to learn more about it, and would love to share my learning experience with youtube.

What is love: BABY DONT HURT ME!

Squirtle or pickachu: Diglett

In-Game Name: Snoopyrobo

Why do you want to play on this server: It seems like it would be pretty fun on a server with 15 people and being able to know each other

What DO you like to do: I like to mess around with the witchery mod (all in good fun though ;)) and work up a suitable base

What DON'T you like to do: I don't like strip mining and the fact that many servers are a lagfest

Experience with modpack: 6

What is love: Love is when there is one piece of bacon left, and you decide to let the other person have it

Squirtle of Pikachu: Hard descicion, but I'd have to say squirtle!

Sorry for the delay. I was busy. YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED GUYS GOOD LUCK!!!!

In-Game Name: UnknownTraveler
Why do you want to play on this server: I enjoy AotBT and think it would be much more interesting and enjoyable with nice people to interact with. Also I am sick as of a couple of days ago and the doctor says I can't leave my house for the next 5 to 6 weeks, so all I can do is play video games (minecraft only though :P) and draw/paint....
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I enjoy building the most, making and taking challenges with other and for other players and sometimes fighting for fun. As well I enjoy doing stuff for the community once in a while since it helps out other people.
What DON’T you like to do: I don't fancy mining too much but I guess you can't live without it... Everything else is pretty fun.
Experience with modpack (1-10): About 6-7 in general but with the help of google easily a 8.
What is love: Baby don't hurt me, no more!!!
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle is the best! Pikachu is soooo popular only because he is the main pokemon of the main character, and originally Ashes starter pokemon was a Clefairy. They changed that to appeal to boys more.

In-Game Name: qlimax5000
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play AOTBT but i don't really like singleplayer. 
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like a little of everything, building, magic, everything. :)
What DON’T you like to do: I hate raiding servers and i also hate when you have a super modded server and then still choose to add plugins.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 7 - I've not played with this pack but i know most of the mods.
What is love: A box of chocolates
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle.

In-Game Name: zuerchermn
Why do you want to play on this server: I've been playing since this mod pack came out, but I've never found a fun server that doesn't say "raiding is allowed" etc.. Also, other big servers have many players on at a time, which causes lag and other issues.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to explore. And explore. And explore..
What DON’T you like to do: I don't like to build 
Experience with modpack (1-10): 5. I've spent lots of time on the modpack, but only in a few mods
What is love: Loyalty
Squirtle or Pikachu: Neither (I'm sorry Pokemon fans)

In-Game Name: UnknownTraveler
Why do you want to play on this server: I enjoy AotBT and think it would be much more interesting and enjoyable with nice people to interact with. Also I am sick as of a couple of days ago and the doctor says I can't leave my house for the next 5 to 6 weeks, so all I can do is play video games (minecraft only though :P) and draw/paint....
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I enjoy building the most, making and taking challenges with other and for other players and sometimes fighting for fun. As well I enjoy doing stuff for the community once in a while since it helps out other people.
What DON’T you like to do: I don't fancy mining too much but I guess you can't live without it... Everything else is pretty fun.
Experience with modpack (1-10): About 6-7 in general but with the help of google easily a 8.
What is love: Baby don't hurt me, no more!!!
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle is the best! Pikachu is soooo popular only because he is the main pokemon of the main character, and originally Ashes starter pokemon was a Clefairy. They changed that to appeal to boys more.

You have been added enjoy!

IGN:bulletsucket

Why do you want to play on this server?: Because i like miniature servers where you can still have the online experience but still being able to actually play the game the way it was intended to be played.

What do you like to do?: Many areas; including mining, building, and looking at the new opportunities that this mod-pack will give me with those things that i like.

What don't you like to do: Not much. But if it had to come down to it, it would have to be playing minigames/survival games, etc. (I know, i'm weird.)

Experience with modpack: I know about 50% of the mods that are in this pack, and even then they are really easy to learn by.

What is love: BABY DON'T HURT ME, DON'T HURT ME, NO MO

Squirtle or pikachu: Pikasquircharizard

Edited by Bulletsucket

In-Game Name: AskingZackyxX
Why do you want to play on this server: Because I am looking for a server where I don't have to get griefed.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to Mine.
What DON’T you like to do: I'm not big on building.
Experience with modpack (1-10): I'd say a 2.
What is love: Baby don't hurt me.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu.

:( does that mean I failed to get accepted ? Because you got everyone but me. Not trying to whine just want to know so I can go else where if needed

Yeah i think so dude sorry cus the limit was 15 and theirs now like 17 accepted