Post pics of your base!

Clonex10100

it is still a work in progress but this is what I have atm

2014-02-25_15.37.07.png

THAT is a work in progress?  How on earth do you power your oxygen sealers in that titan?  Or do you even use oxygen sealers?

And on a side note think about this:  Let's say the builder and architect table worked and you can envelope that whole structure into one blueprint. 

Can you imagine how amazing it would be to just... watch the structure be built?

P.S.  Let me guess, on the moon you've turned it into the Death Star (LOL) or better yet, this structure is but a house compared to the ones on the moon and mars.

P.S.S.  Maybe I could re-create Hoth's rebel base on mars.... hmmm.....

oxygen sealers as far as I know are still bugged and cannot do a room bigger then 11 x 11 so I don't use them yet. gonna work of that soon I just use tanks, I have a self sustaining oxygen tank refill system there so I am not worried. I just remote order my tanks as I need them. when I toss the empties back they refill automatically.

moon is hoth and mars is tantooine....lol not really but funny

• 2 weeks later...

Such door. Many jelly.

My worlds corrupted so consixer this post a pic of my base xD

dam, that really sucks man.

i would love to share my base with you guys(altough very very small) but i still don't know how to ad in pics here :P

and yes i did try copy+paste and dragging them into the message box haha

Edited by crusaderkvw

i would love to share my base with you guys(altough very very small) but i still don't know how to ad in pics here :P

I used dropbox, imgur would work too.  Just make sure you get a direct link.

Luckily i dont spend time making my bases pretty. I just make them so they work, then expand. My base was basically a large MAC with machines and deep storages all around it out on a plain. No walls. Lost a few million coal and iron though.

Luckily i dont spend time making my bases pretty. I just make them so they work, then expand. My base was basically a large MAC with machines and deep storages all around it out on a plain. No walls. Lost a few million coal and iron though.

Not even a fence?

-EDIT-

More progress:

2014-03-15_19.16.18.png

This is the central room, directly below the entrance.  Currently it serves as a hub for the rooms just under the surface. (One so far, but more are planned)  Once I've outgrow those I plan on sealing the surface rooms and building a larger facility closer to bedrock, which will be reached via a RiM lift.

Also, I thought I'd share a neat house I built last summer on Tekkit 1.5.

2013-07-26_08.57.50.png

My awesome and unnecessary chunkloader pillar is blocking the dirt H.  I was saying hi to my cousin who built his house on a mountain just within draw distance across a lake.

Edited by dwwojcik

Dear lord it has a potted plant and everything!

And who needs a fence when you have an interdiction matrix preventing mob spawning and killing anything that spawns outside its range and wanders in?

Gonna try to salvage my world once i get out of work. Or at least the chunks my base is on. Im willing to rebuild all my strip mining crawlers. But its probably something in the middle of my base screwing it up.

Edited by rogueclon946

Dear lord it has a potted plant and everything!

haha, yeah. This room is basically the lobby. I'm taking inspiration from Aperture Laboratories. I like how (Especially in the 1960s) Aperture would lavishly furnish offices down the hall from a salt mine.