[1.0.9c] Whitelisted Custom AOTBT Server | Looking Players | Extra Mods

What is your in game name? Avenged_Miner

Why would you like to join our server? I've been looking for a nice whitelisted server with a great community and this seems to be the one :)

How old are you? 17

What can you bring to the server? A welcoming and helping player

Are you Friendly? Very :D

Can you take a joke? Yup 

Can you tell when someone is joking about? Yes

Edited by Avenged_Miner

What is your in game name? LaserNipples

Why would you like to join our server?  I have been part of many different white-listed servers and I have loved every moment! I am a big fan of the community aspect of minecraft servers. I wish to be very engaged and collaborate with the other members of the server. If I am accepted I believe that I will be a fun, funny, and memorable part of the community. I have seen and heard much about the b-team modpack and it seems perfect for me. One of my favorite things in minecraft is exploring, so the thought of experiencing all of the new biomes and all of the non-vanilla aspects of the modpack makes me jittery with excitement. I am an avid and experienced builder, so I cannot wait to start trying my hands on the new building-centered mods. Can't wait!

How old are you? 17

What can you bring to the server? I can bring my building talent to help build at spawn, help other people build, and add to the overall beauty of the community. I can also bring my friendliness and humor to the server to add to the sense of community.

Are you Friendly? very.

Can you take a joke? absolutely.

Can you tell when someone is joking about?  yup.

What is your in game name? Trickster20

Why would you like to join our server? Simply put, to have lots of fun and build without griefers knocking it down the next second

How old are you? 13 (I'm mature though)

What can you bring to the server? Lots of experience with Modded Minecraft (in general), specifically TC.

Are you Friendly? Yup, sure am!

Can you take a joke? Yeah, if its funny :)

Can you tell when someone is joking about? Yup, sure can

Edited by So1arFlare

sorry but it wont let me go to the website to paste the new modpack that you created with other mods, it wont take me to the site to get the new pack, and it wont accept the mods when i download the new mods into it could you tell me a process on how to put the mods into the modpack or atleast just give me the id to put into the add new modpack thing. thanks.

My in game name is MaggsAllLoaded. I am looking for a server to play with some great people and to genuinely have fun.  I am 17 years old. I have a great sense of humor, and love to learn as well as teach new things. I am very friendly. Yes, i can take a joke, i can also joke back. And, yes, i know when someone is joking. I am looking forward to hearing from you guys, and meeting you all. 

Thank you,

MaggsAllLoaded

Edited by MaggsAllLoaded

• 2 weeks later...

What is your in game name? Brutalgreg

Why would you like to join our server? ive been looking for a good server play with and i feel like this server is top par or what im looking for and it seems that this server that has a crowd of mature people and thats what im looking for i honest person and trustworthy 

How old are you? 17 years of age

What can you bring to the server? i can bring any teaching of the mods i know atleast over half of them, im a great builder 

Are you Friendly? im pretty friendly a guy that is easy to make friends with

Can you take a joke? yes i can take a joke 

Can you tell when someone is joking about? yes i can tell when people are joking 

What is your in game name? Bardock0bama

Why would you like to join our server? I play on a couple other b team servers but they've gotten stale and I'm looking for a better community. :)

How old are you? 24.

What can you bring to the server? Mainly I'm a builder. I love chisel and carpenters blocks and I plan on getting into galacticraft. 

Are you Friendly? Definitely. I'm always willing to help out newer players and prefer cooperating with other people.

Can you take a joke? Yup.

Can you tell when someone is joking about? Yup. I don't take anything seriously, so it's hard to make me mad. ;D

-What is your in game name?

My In-game name is TheNetherArrow

Why would you like to join our server?

I was searching for a aotb server and i found a couple , they were bad community so i decided to find another one.

I want to be a part on aotb server because i love its mod pack and love the whole community around it

How old are you?

I am 15 y.o. 

What can you bring to the server?

I can help other people who need me with resources (when i have them ) and i can do anything to get in here

Are you Friendly?

Totally yes .I'm the type of guy that u can be friends with :D

Can you take a joke?

Yes. I think that i have the " sense of humour "

Can you tell when someone is joking about?

First of all , i won't take anything seriously , it must be really annoying and exhausting for me to make me go mad

What is your in game name? monkeman18 

Why would you like to join our server? I really wanna join a good community server without jerks ad griefers

How old are you? 16

What can you bring to the server? Im really friendly and a good builder and love to help people

Are you Friendly? yes

Can you take a joke? yes 

Can you tell when someone is joking about? yes i can tell when someone is joking very easily and no offensive to almost anything

• 1 month later...

IGN:94401

Why I want to join: I have tried many servers that seem great at first, but then a few weeks in it crashes forever. I hope that this server is different. :)

What I can bring to the server: I'm a pretty good builder, so i could help with like the spawn village.

Am I friendly: Yes I'm very friendly.

Can I take a joke: Yes I can take a joke just not if its VERY extreme.

Can I tell when someone is joking: Yes I can, because something probably happened to your base that isn't normal.

If you need anything else just ask :)